Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1294502 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Obi1conte:
Please for those who have done their ECA with MCC, did you get an electronic copy of the assessment before the hard(paper) copy comes by post?

Yes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Jesuba: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ppr rain has started to fall. Oya, let it flood the thread!!! Congrats to the latest recipients.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Obi1conte: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ethelia:

Yes.

Thanks for taking out d time, i appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
It will end in praise for you and your family sooner than you expect.

Pettyperty:
Congrats to all those who got ppr

I'm still trying to be strong pof-cially. It's a family of 7 and the money no be beans

When the money don pass more than half, I go start my own journey.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Expressivee: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
yes o, ielts tomorrow.

Eraytee:
congrats to everyone who just got the golden mail (PPR). and to those expecting, it will surely come.

In other news, do we have anyone writing IELTS exam with me tomorrow? I pray for success for all of us. once again CONGRATS to those who got PPR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
I have a question regarding LOE.

Where I have to give details regarding some of the documents of my husband, do I address it in the same LOE or does he have to prepare a separate LOE and I merge both and upload?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sistaj: 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
hifyty:
Folks,

I have a testimony, we have passed our medicals,even though the CIC doc told us clearly, you would most likely be asked for further tests for your daughter. we give glory to God that is not happening. I dont know how God did it but he did it anyway. The good glitch that happened also moved our application into the IP2 gang.

Let me borrow the most popular phrase in here; It will end in praise!

Cheers

Really especially verrrryyyy happy for you. God has done it already.Your baby will soar.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Teerc4: 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
Please any advise for someone who has been out of job for about 18 months with about 3years of banking experience? would like to apply for the federal skilled worker program
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
Teatop1234:
Happy to announce my PPR in part 3.
The journey seem stressful yet very easy to get to the promised land.
My timeline below:
AOR Sept19 MP Sept 27 IP1 Sept 28 NA2 Oct 5 Job mail -Nov 7 Doc not rqd -Nov 8 LVO confirmation -Nov 8 ADR - height & biodata Feb 26 IP2 - Feb 27 PPR - Mar 1
It has ended with praise.
congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pamperme:
Guys, PPR is here.....

When the Lord turn the captivity of Zion, we were like they that dreamt.... I will like to give glory to Almighty God for He alone is worthy of all my praise...

When i saw Teatop1234's PPR mail earlier, i was genuinely happy for her and also pray that LVO will give me PPR too. One hour after, my golden mail arrived. On Monday, i told Pampem that i have a good feeling that both of us would get PPR this week and be free from LVO.

I want to sincerely thank all the elders of this forum for their contributions... Honestly, didnt ask any questions throughout this journey because i read and noted down everything that is important.

To my powerful colleague and mentor... @Egariyi, I love you to the moon and back... We will rock Canny together...

Like i said earlier... I will sing KWAM 1 song today... Ileku ayo tota se bawon ti o... Ilu Canada ni won ti si...

My timeline below:

ITA - August 2, 2017
AOR - October 9, 2017
ADR (Travel) - October 26, 2017
MEP - October 27, 2017
IP1- October 27, 2017
NA2 - October 30, 2017
FTD to LVO - November 28, 2017
IP2 - January 30, 2018
RADR changed to NA - February 27, 2018
PPR - March 2, 2018

Thank you all and God bless you
congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 12:30am On Mar 03, 2018
Obi1conte:
Please for those who have done their ECA with MCC, did you get an electronic copy of the assessment before the hard(paper) copy comes by post?

Yes. Log into your profile once it becomes available and download pdf version.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 12:33am On Mar 03, 2018
Teerc4:
Please any advise for someone who has been out of job for about 18 months with about 3years of banking experience? would like to apply for the federal skilled worker program

You need job experience in NOC 0, A or B in the last 10 years. So it doesn't matter that you're out of a job at the moment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tamad101(f): 12:47am On Mar 03, 2018
Writing today as well!

Expressivee:
yes o, ielts tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bonnie1: 12:51am On Mar 03, 2018
Awwww. Praise God.
I remember your story.

hifyty:
Folks,

I have a testimony, we have passed our medicals,even though the CIC doc told us clearly, you would most likely be asked for further tests for your daughter. we give glory to God that is not happening. I dont know how God did it but he did it anyway. The good glitch that happened also moved our application into the IP2 gang.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Favoredme: 1:10am On Mar 03, 2018
I'm so happy for your family.
It will indeed end in praise for us all!

hifyty:
Folks,

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 1:14am On Mar 03, 2018
hifyty very happy for u.thank God.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hayor2014(m): 1:18am On Mar 03, 2018
luffyhaki:

You see...life isn't that hard
. my apologies

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 1:48am On Mar 03, 2018
hayor2014:
. my apologies

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kaypayman: 3:03am On Mar 03, 2018
Hello guys, a friend directed me here. I need help, I got an ITA with 478 score and I already started filing in my application. However, when I click on preview my score button just before the page you upload your documents, no score comes up and even the federal skilled worker I was invited under shows”not met”. I have carefully gone through my application over and over again for errors but don’t seem to find any. Someone suggested I just continue with my application but I want to know if there’s anyone here who has experienced this as I need expert advice. Please help a friend.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by adespecial: 4:39am On Mar 03, 2018
Pls I have PGD and B. SC, which one should I submit to Wes for assessment?
2. Am I to send my transcript or notification of results or both?
Thanks as I await your replies all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 5:45am On Mar 03, 2018
kaypayman:
Hello guys, a friend directed me here. I need help, I got an ITA with 478 score and I already started filing in my application. However, when I click on preview my score button just before the page you upload your documents, no score comes up and even the federal skilled worker I was invited under shows”not met”. I have carefully gone through my application over and over again for errors but don’t seem to find any. Someone suggested I just continue with my application but I want to know if there’s anyone here who has experienced this as I need expert advice. Please help a friend.

I had the same wahala. I found out it was a NOC issue. Check that you used the right NOC, and you entered the correct hours PER WEEK not per day. Make sure the years for work experience are 3 years or more in total. Please DO NOT continue until those scores show up and it changes to Met. It clearly states that if at the time of completing your application, your score is different from the round of your invitation, decline. So make sure you have the score wey give you ITA and FSW shows Met.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 6:01am On Mar 03, 2018
Canadianfly:

I had the same wahala. I found out it was a NOC issue. Check that you used the right NOC, and you entered the correct hours PER WEEK not per day. Make sure the years for work experience are 3 years or more in total. Please DO NOT continue until those scores show up and it changes to Met. It clearly states that if at the time of completing your application, your score is different from the round of your invitation, decline. So make sure you have the score wey give you ITA and FSW shows Met.

Unless you are claiming points for 1 year or 2 years........

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Teepearls(f): 6:14am On Mar 03, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS
Teatop1234:
Happy to announce my PPR in part 3.

The journey seem stressful yet very easy to get to the promised land.

My timeline below:

AOR Sept19
MP Sept 27
IP1 Sept 28
NA2 Oct 5
Job mail -Nov 7
Doc not rqd -Nov 8
LVO confirmation -Nov 8
ADR - height & biodata Feb 26
IP2 - Feb 27
PPR - Mar 1

It has ended with praise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 6:49am On Mar 03, 2018
kaypayman:

Wow 478... impressive

Please take Canadian fly's advice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 7:09am On Mar 03, 2018
PPR rain everywhere!

I know I’m next!

———————-

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Abbylee: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2018
Both, Register with wes and follow their instructions
adespecial:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by exceedinglory: 7:40am On Mar 03, 2018
Morning E-family,

Please I need your advice.
I am completing schedule a background / declaration form in advance since I was refused a study permit by High Commission of Canada last year. Please is the correct answer to e Yes or No ?

Regards,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 8:14am On Mar 03, 2018
Yes
Obi1conte:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tobey2ng(m): 8:17am On Mar 03, 2018
Let check our EE profiles. There are some movement and no email notification from cic. I got UCI without ITA. There was request for few update as well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:18am On Mar 03, 2018
Evaluate both please. You'll get points for 2 or more certificates. Good luck.
adespecial:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tobey2ng(m): 8:23am On Mar 03, 2018
Let check our EE profiles. There are some movement and no email notification from cic. I got UCI without ITA. There was request for few update as well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:23am On Mar 03, 2018
Well, your answer is not yes. You weren't refused admission, or asked to leave naa. It's just visa refusal. Abi, is it the word admission that is bringing the confusion? It is the previous question that applies to you.
exceedinglory:
Morning E-family,

Please I need your advice.
I am completing schedule a background / declaration form in advance since I was refused a study permit by High Commission of Canada last year. Please is the correct answer to e Yes or No ?

Regards,

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.