Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1293943 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 9:14am On Mar 15, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!
Application Approved!!!

Kindly find below my timeline
Congratulations babe! Ayaf been waiting since yesterday morning when u started torturing us with suspense. God is good dear, thank God for it ended well.

But wait o... You haff chop PPR since February 21 and you con keep kwayet abi. Somebody comman be doing fasting and prayer ontop ya head. You do well
Lemme look for koboko to flog u small

Congrats to all ITA recipients and to all IELTS hopefuls in advance

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 15, 2018
abbas01:

My IELTS 3/3 result is out..L 8, R 7.5, W 5.5, S 8. smiley saw it comming. Taking the test again on 24/3. Second and Last, God willing.

Yes carry on and never give up.. I will be writing on the 24th too.. My second and last too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stellarcanny: 9:19am On Mar 15, 2018
abbas01:

My IELTS 3/3 result is out..L 8, R 7.5, W 5.5, S 8. smiley saw it comming. Taking the test again on 24/3. Second and Last, God willing.

please how did you check your results
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by superdoll: 9:20am On Mar 15, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

Kindly find below my timeline.

Aww sis. Big congratulations to u. See me smilling. May canny land favor u

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by enocoded4life(f): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

Wow!!! Congrats dear, may the land favour you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 15, 2018
Congratulations babe, i'm so happy for you.
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tolfa(m): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2018
abbas01:

so painful would have been a perfect score if not for the writing....all the best come 24/3...all round success

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sexymj(f): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2018
print the mail that was sent to u and show them in Unilag.

MisterT:
Afternoon house, pls I need infor from anyone that had this issue. I got a mail from WES Canada on the 31st of Jan 2018, I was told my status is on hold as they require verification of transcripts and certificate from UNILAG. I met with Somone at Unilag and was told last week that they didn't get any email or letter sent by post requesting for verification. I sent a mail to WES through their link informing them about Unilag not getting any mail and they should please resend, I got a this reply on the 5th of March 2018:

We will send you an update by email each time a new document is received and reviewed. Once we have received and accepted all the documents required, we will complete your evaluation.

I still spoke to Somone in Unilag today. They have not seen any mail from them. Please advice. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fayzz: 9:33am On Mar 15, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Dear E-family,

I'm so sorry for the suspense.

Love you all! kiss kiss kiss

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nazor83: 9:39am On Mar 15, 2018
Fire again bro. God will crown our effort if we persevere. I mentioned the online result will be out today and guys were doubting it. Me wey be IELTS veteran.....lol.
abbas01:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tojued: 9:39am On Mar 15, 2018
comtem2011:
Congrats my sister, I am so so happy for you. It is indeed a new dawn for you, continue to enjoy the Glory of God.

I wish you all the best in life. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister Contem2011 you is here too? grin grin grin
How is you, and how is family?

One day we'll wake up in this Nigeria and everybody will be in Canada.

@glitteringstar congratulations! All the best in Cannyland.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2018
abbas01:

Keep your chin up smiley You will have even better scores in the next and final one. Now you know your weak area so focus on it and practice X3

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2018
abbas01:

Fantastic decision you've made. Approach the next with a strong will and a calm demeanor. You can do this! You will do this!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Selzsky(f): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2018
Big Congratulations Sis! So much favor will definitely embrace you in Canny....

GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 9:51am On Mar 15, 2018
Nazor83:
Fire again bro. God will crown our effort if we persevere. I mentioned the online result will be out today and guys were doubting it. Me wey be IELTS veteran.....lol.

O boi i cut cap for u..it is out ooooooooooooooo..Fear not though, it appears they are uploading the results into the database in batches. But on the BC website, it has included test date "March 3"- This was not listed as at yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by upgrade: 9:57am On Mar 15, 2018
yay smiley smiley smiley many congrats @Glitteringstar I'm so happy for you, you are very kind. God bless your future endeavour, see you in ON wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 15, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

Congratulations @GlitteringStar, I join you to thank God, go and prosper in Canada. Merciful Lord that showeth you mercy will do for me and everyone IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ddymples: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2018
Congratulations. U deserve it.

To all of us still waiting, May the good Lord bless our efforts with favourable results very soon.

GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by linuslynx: 10:08am On Mar 15, 2018
Congrats, well deserved.

GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bisochi: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2018
Hello Everyone and congratulations to everyone who have received their ITA's.
Thank God Nasu strike is over.
I'm new in this platform and i have been directed to page o. I have read and understood all the comments and references.
MY question.

I want to confirm since i'm just commencing please
1. For the evaluations with WES, I'm i going to evaluate my partner's education as well since i'm the principal applicant
2. What transcript i'm i sending BSC and MBA? or MBA alone. I also have a Professional diploma in human resource management. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 10:14am On Mar 15, 2018
Congratulations my Darling. May your days be long and blessed, God will pave the way for you and all of yours, may you find favor everywhere you go in Jesus name!

Let me stop here before I get emotional in the office.

[quote author=GlitteringStar post=65842664]Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by onyi888: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2018
Maybe that’s what we should be doing henceforth? *thinking*

sleekysilk:

But wait o... You haff chop PPR since February 21 and you con keep kwayet abi. Somebody comman be doing fasting and prayer ontop ya head. You do well
Lemme look for koboko to flog u small

Congrats to all ITA recipients and to all IELTS hopefuls in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by aranymous: 10:16am On Mar 15, 2018
Newmum0615:
Hmm, dramatic? After what GS did this morning? Plix, I have surrendered. My own is baby drama biko. grin

You sha want me to commot from my silent mode... i love your personality jare... baby drama or adult drama grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2018
bisochi:
Hello Everyone and congratulations to everyone who have received their ITA's.
Thank God Nasu strike is over.
I'm new in this platform and i have been directed to page o. I have read and understood all the comments and references.
MY question.

I want to confirm since i'm just commencing please
1. For the evaluations with WES, I'm i going to evaluate my partner's education as well since i'm the principal applicant
2. What transcript i'm i sending BSC and MBA? or MBA alone. I also have a Professional diploma in human resource management. Thank you

Also read page Zero of thread 2..

1. If you don't need the extra points for her education then don't bother. Whats your projected CRS score with and without it?

2. MBA alone should be fine.. I think you get more or equal points for master alone than for 2 or more certificate (not sure about this though)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Yewwygraceful: 10:19am On Mar 15, 2018

Application Approved!!!

Wow wow wow, so happy for you sis. Congratulations. May God favor you and reward you richly in Canada. Beautiful person in and out, may wonderful and beautiful things happen to you.

Keep shining.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2018
I do not think it's up to that, more like N7.5m ish.....(I factored application and other costs in)

Try family and friends? It doe not have to build up, it may be given once as a gift and you support your application with a gift deed, you can find samples on this thread.

Aim4Dtop:
And really I don't know if I could possibly get suggestions on what to do since its an e-family

A family of 4(parents and two kids) migrating to Canada would have atleast 10million naira available in the account,wow...I keep wondering where that cash would come from... ...who has suggestions on how to build such account..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tippex(f): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2018
Big congratulations to the super amazing @glitteringstar! This is such good news and i wish you all the best on this Canny journey.

Newmum0812, i am so looking forward to your good news too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2018
abbas01:

when did u write abeg Wrote mine on the third. No results found dats what d site is giving me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by onyi888: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2018
Patience kiss

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:47am On Mar 15, 2018
Thank you dear.

See as you remix this my name with new NOC code. grin grin grin

tippex:
Big congratulations to the super amazing @glitteringstar! This is such good news and i wish you all the best on this Canny journey.

Newmum0812, i am so looking forward to your good news too.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 10:48am On Mar 15, 2018
Finally caught up with the thread.... The pages of this thread is increasing exponentially. I'm glad it's all for good.

@All who got their WES refund... It's good we are exploring that opportunity. That's the power of information. Specially @newmum0615, please convert mine to a chilled Orijin and send it across.

@All IELTS hopefuls, may favour locate you all. Just in case you didn't make it, remember "No retreat, no surrender". Let your eyes and focus be on the prize.

@All who received ITA, irrespective of the surge in cutoff, you guys still made it... congratulations!! Kindly continue praying for us at the lower level to follow suit.

@Glitteringstar, a hearty congratulations to you. I have been rejoicing as though my application was the one approved. It's well deserved. Please do not abandon the thread completely.

IT MUST SURELY END IN PRAISE

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ZoBall: 10:54am On Mar 15, 2018
Congratulations , sis. I’m so pumped for you. /
@Newmum0615, you next.

Xx

Application Approved!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.