Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1293915 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emafav: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2018
Congratulations to All in advance!

I really appreciate all the info and assistance given to me so far, my transcript now is showing below information, I made payment on Futa website since 17/02/2018 and until now, the portal is still showing:
1)Application request: Successful
2)Application Payment: Successfully
3)Application Verification: pending
4)Transcript Processing: Pending
5)Dispatch to Courier: Pending

Can someone guide me on how to get my transcript from FUTA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:57am On Mar 15, 2018
Chai. Jehovah God, hear all these prayers this morning biko. They have plenty well well.

Thanks my dear.

ZoBall:
Congratulations , sis. I’m so pumped for you. /
@Newmum0615, you next.

Xx

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eklektoss(f): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2018
Big Congrats to you...
fantababy:

Congratulations dear.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eklektoss(f): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2018
Big Congrats to you... [quote author=fantababy post=65843054]
Congratulations dear.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tippex(f): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2018
Newmum0615:
Thank you dear.

See as you remix this my name with new NOC code. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i can't believe i made it up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bisochi: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2018
Thank you ethelia, considering using it because of my age. I'm already 40years, counting on Education, Ielts years of experience to build my CSR scores scores.

what else can help me.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by walter08: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2018
Please has anyone called FUTO to know when they will resume processing of transcript. I understand varsity unions have call off strike.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by comtem2011: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2018
Tojued:

My sister Contem2011 you is here too? grin grin grin
How is you, and how is family?

One day we'll wake up in this Nigeria and everybody will be in Canada.

@glitteringstar congratulations! All the best in Cannyland.

My sister, na my wonderful Glitteringstar brought me here o to come and partake,

Family is good. Have a lovely day ahead.

@d bolded, na so e go be.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Amen.
luffyhaki:

God has done it already..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by koonlay5: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2018
Congrats GS. You are amazing. I am not surprised by your timeline. Congrats once again.I am next on line.

GlitteringStar:

Thanks Everyone! I appreciate you all and I wouldn’t wanna add extra five pages to this thread by quoting all the wonderful messages and kind wishes. I really do appreciate them. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eklektoss(f): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2018
My thought exactly...its time to start exploring other ways to improve crs scores. For now the window seem to be wide open and its goin to get more and more saturated. For the ita-hopefuls, its time to get back to the drawing board- when the going gets tough, the tough gets goin.All the best y'all
DaddyTheFather:

For those of us still waiting for ITA, please don't see me as the bearer of bad news here, but those cutoffs most likely will not come down to the old levels we used to see. I mentioned this before, but it may have seen like I was being insensitive or something. The fact is just that I have seen all this happen before and is still happening with the Australian process. As more highly qualifies and highly disillusioned people realise how easy this process is, more and more of them will continue to populate the pool and consistently push the scores higher. Please start aggressively exploring any and all means of improving your score. if that means PNP or dusting those old diplomas and trying your luck with WES or taking your IELTS again, please look into it. let's leave abishek with his predictions and just try to get the scores we have as high as possible. Please do not see this as trying to discourage. it is only a call to action. I know how close I came to missing the boat with Australia because I was thinking cut off will come down. I also know I had to push my Mrs to write IELTS so we can improve our score rather than wait for scores to come down. Yes, all I am saying is not always feasible for everyone because of time and money factors...but it is something to consider...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by blessings2017(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2018
Congrats @GlitteringStar ... Go and shine!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2018
This will forever be funny to me. grin

DaddyTheFather:
let's leave abishek with his predictions and just try to get the scores we have as high as possible.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by lovetree: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2018
congrats Glitteringstar...you really do deserve this....congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by chiwelaw: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2018
Am an Accountant
Ethelia:

Are you a lawyer?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wholesomegrace: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2018
@ GlitteringStar, you deserve the accolades. Congratulations sister!!!! God bless your efforts.

@ ITA hopefuls, yesterdays draw came as a shock for me too even though I've just passed that stage. Keep the hope alive, it will come. And just like 'daddythefather' abi wetin be that name.... said, if there are ways to boost your scores further, start them today. Cheers people

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2018
@glitterringstar, many congratulations to you and I wish you success in all your endeavours. You indeed deserve all these wonderful wishes and gratitude. You have been very selfless and helpful on this thread. I've been on a low key since I got the expected IELTS result but your testimony has gingered and encouraged me. I ain't giving up!

@newmum0615, am very confident that your testimony is just around the corner. You have been a very wonderful sombori on this platform too and I must say kudos to you. I can't wait to congratulate the NOC Technical Adviser.

@drestofus, this race is not for he that willeth or runneth. It's of the Lord that showeth mercy.

Hakuna Matata

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mosbiod(m): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2018
Been a while e-family cool,
Congrats @GlitteringStar you sincerely deserve this... Really happy for you dear!
Congrats to those who got ITA. Others still waiting, hang in there it will reach your ends too by God's grace.

In other news, I got my WES HST refunded back into my account 2days ago and I didn't even realise. LOL.. God bless those who raised the alarm that we could get it back.. grin grin. That change go arrange weekend

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 15, 2018
DadR:
@glitterringstar, many congratulations to you and I wish you success in all your endeavours. You indeed deserve all these wonderful wishes and gratitude. You have been very selfless and helpful on this thread. I've been on a low key since I got the expected IELTS result but your testimony has gingered and encouraged me. I ain't giving up!

@newmum0615, am very confident that your testimony is just around the corner. You have been a very wonderful sombori on this platform too and I must say kudos to you. I can't wait to congratulate the NOC Technical Adviser.

@drestofus, this race is not for he that willeth or runneth. It's of the Lord that showeth mercy.

Hakuna Matata

Shaaun sir grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 11:52am On Mar 15, 2018
Amen. Thank you. It will end well for all of us despite the hurdles.
DadR:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by lovetree: 11:53am On Mar 15, 2018
@Glitteringstar....can I pm you concerning NOUN.....thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Shinningstar201: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2018
Congratulations Glitteringstar.

Congratulations in advance to all of us grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pamperme: 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
XX01:

Is there another way to contact each other? I can't access my mailbox anymore.

My email is pamper_me@yahoo.com. Would send you my number via email so we can chat through whatsapp. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eraytee: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
abbas01:

My IELTS 3/3 result is out..L 8, R 7.5, W 5.5, S 8. smiley saw it comming. Taking the test again on 24/3. Second and Last, God willing.

its well, it would have been a very nice score.... by the way my result is showing "no results found". I hope this is not an issue? wrote the exam on 3/3
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pamperme: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

Kindly find below my timeline.

Congrats GS... Go and shine like the STAR you are kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tosinsho007: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
please how many weeks did yours take??
gistwivkome:
I’m glad I chose to write ielts again. Applied for EOR on 6th Nov and wrote again on 14th Nov. I’ve gotten ITA with Nov 14 results n am on IP2 whereas I haven’t heard from BC on d EOR.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emerson500: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Application Approved!!!

Congratulations dear! God indeed makes all things beautiful in His time. Wishing you the best from here on. I pray we also testify like you too soonest. To all those expecting IELTS, ECA, ITA, PPR, COPR, may it come to pass for us all.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Womenrep(f): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
cochtrane:

Follow this link to sign up and create a new account. Click "Continue to GCKey", then sign up for a new account.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eraytee: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
congrats on the approval of your application.... to all of us hopefuls at every stage we are presently God'll show up for us all.

GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

Kindly find below my timeline.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.