Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,203 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1294001 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Loffloff: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
Congrats Sis!! You truly deserve it!!! ��������

Oopsy:
When I saw 10 extra pages added from last night to this afternoon, I knew GS had dropped it!

Congrats sis, it is evident for all to see the beautiful soul you are and how much you have impacted lives on this platform.
The doors of favour will continually be opened to you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JustinTrudeau: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
No man lights a candle and hides it under a bushel.Nah nah,except the person is high on steroids grin..GlitteringStar you shall continue to shine and no one will be able to hide you.It reflects the beautiful mind you have with all the pages dedicated to you.

Your PM says congratulations,welcome to Canada

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
@barrister, congrats may the land favor you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by chiwelaw: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
Please house, I have a causin and my uncles wife in Canada. Can I add them as a relation in my EE application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ArabianRose(f): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
@Glitteringstar, what else can I say, those who water others, shall be watered in due time, congratulations my sister! God bless your kind heart kiss I had to come online to celebrate you Biko. congrats 4barr, may goodness not elude us, amen!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gistwivkome(f): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
chiwelaw:
Please house, I have a causin in Canada. Can I add him as a relation in my EE application?

No you can’t. You can only claim points if you have a brother or sister.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kmgb: 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
I came to the party late....Congrats GS,even CIC had to behave themselves and quickly did the needful. Super happy for you.

@Newmum0615,can't wait for yours!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
sthillz:

Yes o

I love it.. Team March 24th..where una dey? Who else is writing in Sheba Center Lagos? My speaking happens to be on Sunday, was surprised they did test on Sundays

My sis is writing that day too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ogundre: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
Thank you very much for your response

Yes.. British citizens have to go through the same process. There are no exceptions for any country as far as I know[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ogundre: 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ok. Thanks
sthillz:

Yes.. British citizens have to go through the same process. There are no exceptions for any country as far as I know
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ceemac: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Just before the day ends.. @ Newmum0615, I just wanna thank you openly.. Daalu!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JESUSisable: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hi Glitteringstar,

Congrats once again on your accomplishments. I just wanted to ask if you received an update in your mail when your account status changed to approved? Are there changes to your account status like pre-PPR stage or your account suddenly changed from Ip2 to approved?

GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

Kindly find below my timeline.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ojasope1: 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
@4Barr Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by neni83: 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!
Application Approved!!!

Congratulations sis...U truly are a Gem!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by chiwelaw: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
Thanks gistwivkome. But what about my uncle's wife?

gistwivkome:

No you can’t. You can only claim points if you have a brother or sister.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
@4barr Congratulations!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by CanadianEnginee(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

Congratulations GS, go to Canada and soar high. Thanks for your assistance to the new guys here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
JESUSisable:
Hi Glitteringstar,

Congrats once again on your accomplishments. I just wanted to ask if you received an update in your mail when your account status changed to approved? Are there changes to your account status like pre-PPR stage or your account suddenly changed from Ip2 to approved?

Yes. I received an email that my account has been updated. Your background check status's message will change from "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" to "Your background check was completed".

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
Oopsy:
When I saw 10 extra pages added from last night to this afternoon, I knew GS had dropped it!

Congrats sis, it is evident for all to see the beautiful soul you are and how much you have impacted lives on this platform.
The doors of favour will continually be opened to you.

Amen! Thanks sis. kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
JustinTrudeau:
No man lights a candle and hides it under a bushel.Nah nah,except the person is high on steroids grin..GlitteringStar you shall continue to shine and no one will be able to hide you.It reflects the beautiful mind you have with all the pages dedicated to you.

Your PM says congratulations,welcome to Canada

Lol. Thanks PM. wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Thank you everyone! I am so honoured. Thank you! Daalu! Nagode! E se pupo! Merci beaucoup!

@Laminaria, @Victor83, @Bayojbbb2002, @Manlikegb, @Stonecoldcafe, @Vancouver4, @Loffloff, @ArabianRose, @Kmgb, @Neni83 and @CanadianEnginee.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by balogunsam(m): 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
Congrats again GS and congats to you, 4barr.

February 27th IP2 folks, any update on your profiles?
Ottawa seems silent and are not responding to mails.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pikipiki: 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
Congratulations!!!
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sistaj: 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
4Barr:

Decision to Migrate - September 2013
Got Denied Study Visa Twice, appealed at the Federal Court in Canada in 2015 and won. Study Visa issued to expire in September 2017.
Decided to relocate through express entry in June

A BIIIGGG congrats to u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Opotuniti(m): 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
chiwelaw:
Thanks gistwivkome. But what about my uncle's wife?

You can ONLY claim points for BROTHER or SISTER

This is clear on CIC website
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pachos129081141: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
Anxiously waiting for 3/3 ielts results...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=4Barr post=65861618]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
4Barr:

ITA – Oct 18, 2017
AOR – Oct 26, 2017
PPR – March 15th, 2018
FSW: London Visa Office – 140 days Post AOR.
Congratulations 4Barr, barrister tomoye, and send our regards to your new spouse.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
bisochi:
Please house I have Bsc, MBA and CIPM, I'm i suppose to evaluate all with WES?
Do just your MBA because an MBA score is higher than 2 or more certificate score.
Also you will save time and money.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
bisochi:
please do i need to evaluate mu hubby's credentials as well.? i'm the principal applicant, thank you
Go to the CRS calculator tool and add/remove your husband's education to see the effect on your total score. If it gives you an edge then evaluate it. But if your score is like 460 without his education then no need (same for his ielts).

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.