Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1291068 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Osaze007: 3:10am On Mar 21, 2018
Best of luck to those writing on 24th
I understand the anxiety lol

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by unyted(m): 3:55am On Mar 21, 2018
inbox me
ennygal:
Hello everyone. Does anyone know any reliable in records (University of Ibadan Undergraduate), i need to process my transcript and want it to be sent for WES verification. Note: i have to get it done within a short period because Nasuu strike has only been suspended, not called off. Thank you. My email address is ennygal2016@gmail.com.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 21, 2018
Osaze007:
Best of luck to those writing on 24th
I understand the anxiety lol

Thank you o, we will all ace it by Gods grace

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caseynewnn: 4:58am On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=linuslynx post=66010665]
Long post alert!!

My timeline below. Now I'd be as detailed as possible because I drew a lot of strength from the timelines of others and hope mine gets to inspire somebody.

IELTS - 30/9/17 LRWS 7.5,8.5,8,7.5 FIRST ATTEMPT
IELTS - 14/10/17 LRWS 8.5,7.5,8,8 SECOND AND LAST ATTEMPT
ECA - 23/01/18 (IQAS)
ITA - 26/01/18
AOR - 08/2/18
IP1 - 10/2/18
NA1 - 14/2/18
MEP - 18/2/18
NA2 - 21/2/18
IP2 - 27/2/18
PPR - 19/3/18

I started my ECA August 2017 after struggling to get my MBA result for masters I finished since 2015 so my battle started with getting statement of result first. Whatever your battle is it must pass.

congrats.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hykin: 5:22am On Mar 21, 2018
Congratulations linuslynx. Wish you God's best in Canada.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bumea(f): 6:13am On Mar 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
is this wat u filled Awaiting evaluation tho

Yes that was what I filled; but then they sent me a mail saying WES does not evaluate degree from The association of Acountany bodies west Africa.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 6:19am On Mar 21, 2018
6314 is ok for a customer service supervisor.
Ensure your JD matches that of the NOC code to a great extent.
veleta:
@Linuslynx,congrats dear.You are highly favoured.Please what NOC did you use for your application?For someone who headed Customer Service for a year and as well had rotations all through operations what NOC can he fit in 6314(Customer and Information Service Supervisor).

Please anyone's input would be appreciated.Goodluck to everyone waiting for draw tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 6:19am On Mar 21, 2018
Walegy:
Evening All, am about filling my Manitoba Nominee but I got to a point where am asked to provide both Express entry ID and Job seeker validation code, though I have an existing Express ENtry profile. Please how do I get these codes and what do they look like incase I come across them. Thanks

Please do the following:
- Log on to your express entry profile
- Navigate to "check status and messages"
- Scroll down to see your application messages
- Find the message with the following subject: "Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - Job Bank..."
- Download the pdf document attached to it
- The information you seek should correspond with what I have attached in the image below.

PS: Whenever you receive a communication on your account, read through it, download and save a copy to a file on your computer. It will make referencing easier. That's what I do anyway and I think it's a cool practice.

Good morning my neighbors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 6:25am On Mar 21, 2018
linuslynx:

Long post alert!!

I had three UK visa refusals in the past, those guys almost messed up my self esteem but thanks to canada for my trouble God has given me double. I stated the refusals and included the refusal letters sef ( yea been keeping them since 2013 ). I also included schedule A.

IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISE, though the journey still continues.

Congratulations!! May Canada favor you!!

@the bolded, this is very encouraging because of the general belief that UK and US visa refusals lands one in London visa office with long processing times cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ojasope1: 6:44am On Mar 21, 2018
linuslynx:

Long post alert!!

My timeline below. Now I'd be as detailed as possible because I drew a lot of strength from the timelines of others and hope mine gets to inspire somebody.

IELTS - 30/9/17 LRWS 7.5,8.5,8,7.5 FIRST ATTEMPT
IELTS - 14/10/17 LRWS 8.5,7.5,8,8 SECOND AND LAST ATTEMPT
ECA - 23/01/18 (IQAS)
ITA - 26/01/18
AOR - 08/2/18
IP1 - 10/2/18
NA1 - 14/2/18
MEP - 18/2/18
NA2 - 21/2/18
IP2 - 27/2/18
PPR - 19/3/18

I started my ECA August 2017 after struggling to get my MBA result for masters I finished since 2015 so my battle started with getting statement of result first. Whatever your battle is it must pass.

For IELTS i used ieltsbuddy.com, ieltsessentials.com,ieltsliz.com. I used youtube mainly for listening cos after I had 7.5 for my first listening eye clear me and I had to burn that data and livestream practice modules.

ECA with IQAS can be crazy because the wait time is killing. I used them as I didn't want the wahala of going back to beg for verification especially as I no trust this NASU guys. They evaluated my Executive masters as canadian equivalent.

Now for POF I used Treasury bills certificate for about 70% of it while I used 25% of my pension fund to make up the balance. Half of the Tbills matured on 15th march sef and it had been running since October last year.
I didn't include my statement of account deliberately for personal reasons and I didn't also included any reference letter from the bank.

My employment reference letter is where my heart was thumbing as my employer look me for eye tell me say dem no go give me reference letter but God is not man and God pass man. You can imagine with 9yrs work experience. Thanks to post shared here I spoke with my immediate boss beg the guy tire and he now signed a reference letter on plain sheet, I notarized it and added his id card and mine. I included my to and fro mail with HR wey dem no gree give me the reference as evidence then included some work mails and payslip. I still dodge to include my account statement.

I had three UK visa refusals in the past, those guys almost messed up my self esteem but thanks to canada for my trouble God has given me double. I stated the refusals and included the refusal letters sef ( yea been keeping them since 2013 ). I also included schedule A.

For the passport for EAPR I didn't adjust nada na how I snap am for studio 24 in anticipation of PPR with the 50 mm x 70 mm dimension na so I upload am especially since the instruction said at least 35 mm x 45mm. I also uploaded my expired passport data page with stickers and stamp pages.

Now guys that's my story in summary and I hope it inspires someone that no matter the challenge facing you now in this journey be it ECA,IELTS,POF or awaiting PPR just remain focused,calm and prayerful and you would conquer. I never believed I would get PPR after 41 days despite all this my comma.

This thread has been immensely helpful and to think I read everything from thread 1 though I joined midway there, it can only be God. I encourage us to read extensively and do our own research too and as much as you can when submitting include every every.

Wonderful people too numerous to holla but God sees you all and would bless us in this journey.

Indeed it has ended in praise. Your timeline has restrengthing me, the HND transcript guys are frustrating themselves, will keep pushing and disturbing. May it also end in praise for us all, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hifyty(m): 6:49am On Mar 21, 2018
Folks,
I am happy to tell you that the eagle has landed. Please find below my time line and ensuing epistle
IELTS: May 13th 2017
EE profile: June 8th 2017
CRS: 432
PNPO App- 3rd Nov 2017
PNP Nomination: 1st Feb 2018
ITA: 7th Feb 2018
AOR: 20th Feb 2018
MEP: 27th Feb 2018
IP2: 27TH Feb 2018
PPR: 20th March 2018
VO: Ottawa

Background: It has been a long journey and it started 2016 July. So the high CRS of 2016 kept us initially looking the way of getting a Canadian Education to augment our prospective low CRS due to age and level of Education. We were in the middle of the admission process when the CRS started dropping 1st half of last year and armed with an MSc admission, we decided to defer the admission and pursue the direct PR dream. In the words of threadstone, “nothing beats a PR than a PR” I couldn’t agree more with that assertion. Well, maybe nothing beats a PR than a Canadian passport.

ECA: The first problem was using ICAS to assess my credentials, to be candid, I am surprised they are still in business, it took them 8 months after my verification and transcript had been sent by my school. When I became frustrated with the delay, I went the way of WES. WES took 2 months and 3 days. Co incidentally, Both ICAS and WES ECA came out the same day.

IELTS: we studied using ieltsliz.com and did plenty of YouTube tutorials for the Listening. we took the May 13th IELTS and was waiting to dive in the pool the night of May 26th in anticipation for the draw of May 31st. unfortunately, that never happened, the IELTS results was delayed and due to the large scale delayed results and reported malpractice worldwide for that test date. I didn’t want us to take chances so we registered for another IELTS, luckily we got a seat for June 3rd. Our first IELTS results came in June 8th and we both aced the test CLB 9. The 2nd IELTS results came in exactly 13 days later, funny enough also standing at CLB 9 for both of us. But you probably know the story by now, that was the end of the below 430’s CRS for last year.

Silver Lining: The wait for the CRS to fall was so traumatizing that we just couldn’t focus clearly on anything. I remember most people like me who were in the pool last year in the 420’s and mid 430s who were still doing “shakara” when Ontario sent them notification. We became sober when we realized that score was not obeying the law of gravity. Let me digress a little, in the part of the world where we live, the CRS scores come out at night usually around 2am to 3am but you can always be sure that my wife and I would be awake during this time with calculator analyzing the pool and when we think it will get to us. August 17 for sure, we thought. August saw 433’s but no 432’s again. That was when we decided it was time to go back to our first love, the student admission process. So we started that one again. Fast forward, November 2nd, the HCP stream I was using to do shakara in June opened and I remember as I saw that news flash on my phone 3rd Nov, I left everything I was doing and I put in the application immediately.

POST ITA
Medicals: This one wanted to become a stumbling block but God was faithful. I shared the testimony earlier.

POF: 6 months statement on Bank letter head and stamped. There was no accompanying bank letter because weird as it sounds, my bank doesn’t issue such letters.

LOE: I know I probably was a little bit overzealous, but I wanted to avoid any back and forth ADRs, so I looked at any high bank transactions for the 6 months, quoted the dates and put receipts and explanations in there. I also stated my bank doesn’t issue such letters.
Also I had to put in here that my wife’s name change document was a recently sworn affidavit done in 2018. Although this was placed in the Place holder I just wanted to thrash out the disparity in dates.

ADVICE: if you are on the left wing of the 430’s, keep trying to get that CRS UP. Be prayerful, be vigilant and be ready. I wish you the best.

I’d like to send a special shout out to smslive2- Dude, you are far too kind, SmBalogun: I think you should consider a path in prophecy and all the numerous good people on this thread, May God grant your heart desires.

See you around in Canada, It will end in praise!

Cheers

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 21, 2018
bumea:

Yes that was what I filled; but then they sent me a mail saying WES does not evaluate degree from The association of Acountany bodies west Africa.
nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 7:03am On Mar 21, 2018
hifyty:
Folks,
I am happy to tell you that the eagle has landed. Please find below my time line and ensuing epistle

Cheers

I am so so happy for you!! Just look at God! after the medicals scare you ended up with such a fast processing time! May His Name be praised! Give your Canadian daughter a big kiss from us here grin grin She is a blessing

I wish you all the best!

Father Lord we are grateful for this PPR rain that is falling while we wait patiently for it to reach our turn too grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Talkingboy: 7:03am On Mar 21, 2018
bumea:

Good evening.

Please how did you go about your ATS evaluation. Wes keeps telling me that they are unable to evaluate the certificate. I have sent both the transcripts and certificates twice to them but they keep rejecting it.

Madam, what you mean by they keep rejecting it ?

Do you mean after "Hellofaxing" ur Certificate to them, they send u a mail that they don't evaluate such or They've concluded ur evaluation and the result came out negative ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by naijaismyown: 7:09am On Mar 21, 2018
hifyty:
Folks,

May God grant your heart desires.

Cheers

Hifyty I follow celebrate with u. Will also tap into this testimony, cos I know there’s power in words of faith.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by veleta: 7:10am On Mar 21, 2018
Newmum0615:

Thanks a lot dear,I really appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 7:10am On Mar 21, 2018
hifyty:
Folks,
PNPO App- 3rd Nov 2017

Congratulations...I tap into this speedy processing.Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 21, 2018
Abbylee:
Hi guys,

Can one use the certified copy of transcript from UNIBEN to access their degree with WES? Does it have to be original transcript? UNIBEN is asking a friend which they should send, certified copy or original transcript?

Certified copy is fine as long as it came from Uniben. I did same and Wes is awaiting the usual verification from Uniben to commence working on my Certificates and transcript
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=hifyty post=66017445]Folks,

Congratulations!!! I remember your worry about your daughter

Canada will favor you and family...Cant wait to share my own testimony too!! So happy for you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by IamtrulyBlessed: 7:27am On Mar 21, 2018
hifyty:
Folks,
I am happy to tell you that the eagle has landed.

Cheers
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bimsebony: 7:28am On Mar 21, 2018
linuslynx:

Long post alert!!

Congrats. May the land favour you. Go and soar.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bumea(f): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2018
Talkingboy:

Madam, what you mean by they keep rejecting it ?

Do you mean after "Hellofaxing" ur Certificate to them, they send u a mail that they don't evaluate such or They've concluded ur evaluation and the result came out negative ?

They sent a mail saying that WES does not evaluate degrees from the Association of accountancy bodies West Africa

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caseynewnn: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2018
hifyty:
Folks,
PNPO App- 3rd Nov 2017

Background: It has been a long journey and it started 2016 July. So the high CRS of 2016 kept us initially looking the way of getting a Canadian Education to augment our prospective low CRS due to age and level of Education. We were in the middle of the admission process when the CRS started dropping 1st half of last year and armed with an MSc admission, we decided to defer the admission and pursue the direct PR dream. In the words of threadstone, “nothing beats a PR than a PR” I couldn’t agree more with that assertion. Well, maybe nothing beats a PR than a Canadian passport.

ECA: The first problem was using ICAS to assess my credentials, to be candid, I am surprised they are still in business, it took them 8 months after my verification and transcript had been sent by my school. When I became frustrated with the delay, I went the way of WES. WES took 2 months and 3 days. Co incidentally, Both ICAS and WES ECA came out the same day.

IELTS: we studied using ieltsliz.com and did plenty of YouTube tutorials for the Listening. we took the May 13th IELTS and was waiting to dive in the pool the night of May 26th in anticipation for the draw of May 31st. unfortunately, that never happened, the IELTS results was delayed and due to the large scale delayed results and reported malpractice worldwide for that test date. I didn’t want us to take chances so we registered for another IELTS, luckily we got a seat for June 3rd. Our first IELTS results came in June 8th and we both aced the test CLB 9. The 2nd IELTS results came in exactly 13 days later, funny enough also standing at CLB 9 for both of us. But you probably know the story by now, that was the end of the below 430’s CRS for last year.

Silver Lining: The wait for the CRS to fall was so traumatizing that we just couldn’t focus clearly on anything. I remember most people like me who were in the pool last year in the 420’s and mid 430s who were still doing “shakara” when Ontario sent them notification. We became sober when we realized that score was not obeying the law of gravity. Let me digress a little, in the part of the world where we live, the CRS scores come out at night usually around 2am to 3am but you can always be sure that my wife and I would be awake during this time with calculator analyzing the pool and when we think it will get to us. August 17 for sure, we thought. August saw 433’s but no 432’s again. That was when we decided it was time to go back to our first love, the student admission process. So we started that one again. Fast forward, November 2nd, the HCP stream I was using to do shakara in June opened and I remember as I saw that news flash on my phone 3rd Nov, I left everything I was doing and I put in the application immediately.

POST ITA
Medicals: This one wanted to become a stumbling block but God was faithful. I shared the testimony earlier.

POF: 6 months statement on Bank letter head and stamped. There was no accompanying bank letter because weird as it sounds, my bank doesn’t issue such letters.

LOE: I know I probably was a little bit overzealous, but I wanted to avoid any back and forth ADRs, so I looked at any high bank transactions for the 6 months, quoted the dates and put receipts and explanations in there. I also stated my bank doesn’t issue such letters.
Also I had to put in here that my wife’s name change document was a recently sworn affidavit done in 2018. Although this was placed in the Place holder I just wanted to thrash out the disparity in dates.

ADVICE: if you are on the left wing of the 430’s, keep trying to get that CRS UP. Be prayerful, be vigilant and be ready. I wish you the best.

I’d like to send a special shout out to smslive2- Dude, you are far too kind, SmBalogun: I think you should consider a path in prophecy and all the numerous good people on this thread, May God grant your heart desires.

Cheers
congrats to u.thank God
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Talkingboy: 7:42am On Mar 21, 2018
bumea:

They sent a mail saying that WES does not evaluate degrees from the Association of accountancy bodies West Africa

Oh .

Institution name or whatever , Did u manually type ABWA ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tojued: 7:42am On Mar 21, 2018
Newmum0615:

Good morning Newmum0615 and all other NOC experts in the house.

Please can you help me glance at this link https://fco.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-1/brand-2/xf-d17bc715fac7/candidate/so/pm/4/pl/1/opp/5544-Political-Advisor-03-18-ABJ/en-GB whether the NOC involved is 4169(political scientist) or 1222(executive assistant)?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kingspaco: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2018
hifyty:
Folks,

Cheers
Congratulations to you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bumea(f): 7:55am On Mar 21, 2018
Talkingboy:

Oh .

Institution name or whatever , Did u manually type ABWA ?
Yes that was i did initially, however I changed to ICAN before sending them the transcript and certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 7:59am On Mar 21, 2018
hifyty:
Folks,
I am happy to tell you that the eagle has landed.

Cheers
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gbemiigbal: 8:00am On Mar 21, 2018
mcstan18:

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP TO FAMILY IN MANITOBA

Birth certificates (showing parents’ names) of the relatives through whom you trace your roots AND Relative’s Canadian Passport, Certificate of Citizenship, or Record of Landing (IMM 1000) AND Relative’s Manitoba Health Card

Since your people were born in Canada, the bolded may not apply.
Secondly, both your parents' maiden names should coincide. Therefore you (and your cousins) need to find any such documents where this can be sufficiently demonstrated. It might be an arduous task but hey, it is doable. For instance, if they received formal education, past school records bearing their full names (with the maiden names) may be used. I doubt if pictures would make any much impact in this.

Sorry but my Mom and Aunt's didnt go to school. They both stopped and standard 3 and went straight into business.

This is my own suggestion. I believe some other people here might have a thing or two to suggest as well. All the best in your pursuit.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Talkingboy: 8:01am On Mar 21, 2018
bumea:

Yes that was i did initially, however I changed to ICAN before sending them the transcript and certificate

Maybe that's where the problem is coming from...

Hit me up , I have replied ur mail already.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gbemiigbal: 8:01am On Mar 21, 2018
mcstan18:

Sorry for drawing you back. Are you on the MPNP route?

Sorry but my Mom and Aunt's didnt go to school. They both stopped and standard 3 and went straight into business.

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ArabianRose(f): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2018
Wow� Look at God. Congrats HIfyty and linuslynx on your PPR.

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.