Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1291390 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
gbemiigbal:

​Hello House, please help:
My aunt's daughter (same mother with my mom and different father) is my Manitoba supporter, making her my first cousin. Please what document will i use as proof of familial relationship with her. Remember they were born in the 40's so no birth certificate and no marriage certificate either?

Please HELP. Thanks

Ask your question on the PNP thread---https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Afi Uncle Lie naa. I never knew you were related to him.

mcstan18:

Tell your people to do weekly back-to-back-to-back draws. Are you people comfortable leaving me here with uncle Lai? cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
linuslynx:
Have you been able to find out your visa office?

last I checked, it was at CIO Sydney
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
sweetrie:

It is well. It will surely end in praise. Wishing you the best. kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
GlitteringStar:

It is well. It will surely end in praise. Wishing you the best. kiss
Amen. Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by uchepixy: 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
Please how did you check?
sweetrie:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Testimonies: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Testimonies:
Hello fam,

Any uniport graduate in the house who has gone through the transcript application process?

I just got an info today that to process my transcript and send to WES, it would cost me #37,500 + #20,000.

#37,500 for transcript processing
#20,000 for courier

This is outrageous, please can anyone that recently processed his/her transcript confirm this?

Am I also supposed to pay for verification when WES requests for it from the school?

Please, help a bro.

Thanks.

Please, don't just walk by.
Any relevant information will be very much appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
uchepixy:
Please how did you check?
sent a mail to Ottawa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
linuslynx:
Guys!! It's PPR. Thank you most high. Would be back shortly with my story and timeline.

It has ended in praise.

Congrats oya download fast fast.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
suziee83:
Hello all, I got my COPR and did my PR landing on March 8th, 2018 in Canada since I presently reside there. My hubby submitted his passport to Accra 24th Feb 2018 and the medsage on VFS tracking says" processed passport has being forwarded to Visa Office Accra since 26th Feb 2016" .
Please can anyone explain why the long delay?
Was there any formality you needed to do since you were already in canada?...abi it's just collect email and continue your day grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ettybaba(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
Good evening house.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by balogunsam(m): 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Aim4Dtop:
Goodevening e-family, please when is it late to start this process,my husbands NOC falls in this years category

Please how many would points be awarded for spouse not the principal applicant for English assesment.

Am I supposed to also send my certificate to WES alongside my husband who is the principal applicant, would point be awarded for.

Please I would appreciate everyone's response

Good evening ma'am. Let me try answer you.

1. The older you or him become, the lower your points for age drops...once yoi have checked the costs and convinced ots spkething4for you, please start asap..just start!

2. I am not sure about this, but i think its max 20 if the spouse aces the

3. You cannot jointly do ECA. Each will do his or hers individually. You get more points if you both do.
With the surge on CRS cut off points, if neither of you have a masters degree, you may habe low CRS.

Wish you the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by balogunsam(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
ettybaba:
Good evening house.
I'm very sorry for dragging you back.
I just paid for WES evaluation.
The payment was acknowledged in my account but no mail was sent to me. I also learnt I need transcript request form. What do I do next from here?
Thanks in anticipation of your response.

Sign in to your wes account, you should see the link to download the transcript request form and other instructions. Print then head to your school to request the transcript, give them the wes document and they'll seal and send to WES or give you and ask you to send yourself depending on the school. Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
You forgot to add $100 for WES verification.

Testimonies:
Hello fam,

Any uniport graduate in the house who has gone through the transcript application process?

I just got an info today that to process my transcript and send to WES, it would cost me #37,500 + #20,000.

#37,500 for transcript processing
#20,000 for courier

This is outrageous, please can anyone that recently processed his/her transcript confirm this?

Am I also supposed to pay for verification when WES requests for it from the school?

Please, help a bro.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
linuslynx:
Guys!! It's PPR. Thank you most high. Would be back shortly with my story and timeline.

It has ended in praise.
congratulations!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
The primary thing you need is the WES REFERENCE NUMBER that was generated after making payment. Take the reference to your school and ensure that they include the number in your transcript file that will be sent to WES.

You can fax your certificate yourself by using Hellofax.com (WES Fax No. 416-972-9004).

ettybaba:
Good evening house.
I'm very sorry for dragging you back.
I just paid for WES evaluation.
The payment was acknowledged in my account but no mail was sent to me. I also learnt I need transcript request form. What do I do next from here?
Thanks in anticipation of your response.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ettybaba(m): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
sunvick:
The primary thing you need is the WES REFERENCE NUMBER that was generated after making payment. Take the reference to your school and ensure that they include the number in your transcript file that will be sent to WES.

You can fax your certificate yourself by using Hellofax.com (WES Fax No. 416-972-9004).

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
It makes no difference because WES will wait until they have received your certificate and transcript before they can commence your evaluation.

ettybaba:

Thank you. Please won't faxing my certificate before the arrival of my transcript complicate things?
Any reason/advantage of doing that. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Testimonies: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
sunvick:
You forgot to add $100 for WES verification.

Thank you for your response.

$100 for verification!
These guys are extorting us o.

Thanks once again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 4Barr: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
uchepixy:

Congrats 4barr.... I tap into your blessing. Pls what's the process of requesting gcms notes, cse, and requesting visa office. Ive been on ip2 since 27th Feb and getting worried. Thanks

GCMS Notes - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-about-gcms-how-to-order-read-general-questions-answered.482200/

CSE - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Requesting Visa Office - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-can-i-know-the-visa-office-processing-my-application.494198/

2 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ettybaba(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
balogunsam:

Sign in to your wes account, you should see the link to download the transcript request form and other instructions. Print then head to your school to request the transcript, give them the wes document and they'll seal and send to WES or give you and ask you to send yourself depending on the school. Cheers!
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bellniki1: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
linuslynx:

It has ended in praise.

Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Congrats @caseynewnn @linuslynx @Fortville and all other PPR recipients smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Congrats Silent Reader Fortville, you and I have a lot in common.

Cheers.

[quote author=Fortville post=65986661]God is faithful who began a good work in me. I got the golden mail. Below is my timeline.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Wow. Congrats. smiley
linuslynx:

It has ended in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nazor83: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
@ Engr2000: Any progress on this evaluation? My wife's transcript has not got to WES. I want to know how far your wife's own has gone.

Nazor83:
Okay. We will keep our fingers crossed. God will see us through.
Thanks a lot bro. You made my day today. God bless you.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by uchepixy: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
sweetrie:
sent a mail to Ottawa
Pls share the email address you sent the mail to. Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caseynewnn: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
40manlappy:
Congrats @caseynewnn @linuslynx @Fortville and all other PPR recipients smiley
thank u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nazor83: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
How far with the evaluation? Please revert.

Engr2000:
Well, she finish 2012@ Abuja. Statement of result also affiliated to Usman Dan Fodio University... The hustle for "2 or more certificate" no be here ooo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
uchepixy:

Pls share the email address you sent the mail to. Many thanks
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@ cic.gc.ca

They are not replying for now Sha. Guess too many mails

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2018

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by linuslynx: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
Long post alert!!

My timeline below. Now I'd be as detailed as possible because I drew a lot of strength from the timelines of others and hope mine gets to inspire somebody.

IELTS - 30/9/17 LRWS 7.5,8.5,8,7.5 FIRST ATTEMPT
IELTS - 14/10/17 LRWS 8.5,7.5,8,8 SECOND AND LAST ATTEMPT
ECA - 23/01/18 (IQAS)
ITA - 26/01/18
AOR - 08/2/18
IP1 - 10/2/18
NA1 - 14/2/18
MEP - 18/2/18
NA2 - 21/2/18
IP2 - 27/2/18
PPR - 19/3/18

I started my ECA August 2017 after struggling to get my MBA result for masters I finished since 2015 so my battle started with getting statement of result first. Whatever your battle is it must pass.

For IELTS i used ieltsbuddy.com, ieltsessentials.com,ieltsliz.com. I used youtube mainly for listening cos after I had 7.5 for my first listening eye clear me and I had to burn that data and livestream practice modules.

ECA with IQAS can be crazy because the wait time is killing. I used them as I didn't want the wahala of going back to beg for verification especially as I no trust this NASU guys. They evaluated my Executive masters as canadian equivalent.

Now for POF I used Treasury bills certificate for about 70% of it while I used 25% of my pension fund to make up the balance. Half of the Tbills matured on 15th march sef and it had been running since October last year.
I didn't include my statement of account deliberately for personal reasons and I didn't also include any reference letter from the bank.

My employment reference letter is where my heart was thumbing as my employer look me for eye tell me say dem no go give me reference letter but God is not man and God pass man. You can imagine with 9yrs work experience. Thanks to post shared here I spoke with my immediate boss beg the guy tire and he now signed a reference letter on plain sheet, I notarized it and added his id card and mine. I included my to and fro mail with HR wey dem no gree give me the reference as evidence then included some work mails and payslip. I still dodge to include my account statement.

I had three UK visa refusals in the past, those guys almost messed up my self esteem but thanks to canada for my trouble God has given me double. I stated the refusals and included the refusal letters sef ( yea been keeping them since 2013 ). I also included schedule A.

For the passport for EAPR I didn't adjust nada na how I snap am for studio 24 in anticipation of PPR with the 50 mm x 70 mm dimension na so I upload am especially since the instruction said at least 35 mm x 45mm. I also uploaded my expired passport data page with stickers and stamp pages.

Now guys that's my story in summary and I hope it inspires someone that no matter the challenge facing you now in this journey be it ECA,IELTS,POF or awaiting PPR just remain focused,calm and prayerful and you would conquer. I never believed I would get PPR after 41 days despite all this my comma.

This thread has been immensely helpful and to think I read everything from thread 1 though I joined midway there, it can only be God. I encourage us to read extensively and do our own research too and as much as you can when submitting include every every.

Wonderful people too numerous to holla but God sees you all and would bless us in this journey.

IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISE, though the journey still continues.

linuslynx:

It has ended in praise.

72 Likes 12 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.