Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1291452 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lol this country. It is well.

Guitarlife:

grin grin grin grin Welcome to Nigeria, My own PCC was even made on photocopy and I filled the form. Only the printed certificate is original. I hope that will not be an issue sha. The paper I thumbprinted on was photocopied although they stamped it with the original police stamp and signed on it.

To address your concern I feel the PCC is supposed to be free and these entities see it as a means of making money for themselves. The country should be auctioned already. Let them sell the country to the west let them come are colonise us again abeg.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by peddy001: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hello everyone

Hope you guys are having a fruitful week. I'm a silent member of this group and I will like to thank every single contributor for making information readily available. God bless y'all.

So it's PPR guys wawu.........

Timeline (FSW)

ITA: Feb 7, 2018 ( CRS 458)
Submitted Application: Feb 21, 2018
AOR: Feb 21, 2018
ADR: Feb 27 (Spouses IELTS)
NA1: Feb 28
MEP: March 2
IP1: March 2
ADR2: March 5 (Schedule A)
IP2: March 7
ADR3: April 9 (IMM 5645 Form)
PPR: April 13

This is just to motivate everyone of us that no matter what stage you are, keep the hope alive and look at the bigger picture. It will surely end in praise for us all.

Above all thanks be to God Almighty for making this a reality.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Osaze007: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
ysteph:
Hope you won't be disturbing us now. You've been silent. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Congratulations in advance.

Yes o lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
toyogirl:

Note: I had "ready to finalise" on my noted since last year September but sadly, London did not treat some of our files until February.

Well, i believe it came at the appointed time...

Interview calls are not to reject an application...just to address concerns...

So, it's not only in Nigeria Civil service that files get delayed on people's table.

Congratulations, my sister

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
peddy001:
Hello everyone

Hope you guys are having a fruitful week. I'm a silent member of this group and I will like to thank every single contributor for making information readily available. God bless y'all.

Timeline (FSW)

Thank you for sharing..we dey your back and massive congrats

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bimsebony: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
luffyhaki:

How are you dear

I dey ooo. We dey this journey.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wurdz: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
peddy001:
Hello everyone

Timeline (FSW)

This is just to motivate everyone of us that no matter what stage you are, keep the hope alive and look at the bigger picture. It will surely end in praise for us all.

great timeline. Congrats sir!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bimsebony: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
toyogirl:

Timeline:

*AOR: July 31, 2017
*IP1: August 11th, 2017
*FTD: Sept 27th, 2017
*Interview notification: *Feb 6th, 2018
*Interview call: March 22, 2018
*Interview: April 17th, 2018
*IP2: April 17, 2018
*Visa/COPR on body �: April 18, 2018

Congratulations. God will favour you in canny land

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Congrats @toyogirl and @peddy001

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mamacajah: 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Congrats @peddy001, wishing you all the best in canny land..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jane1712: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Please has anyone ever done an evaluation for CIPM Diploma or anyone with information?

kindly assist.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by IamtrulyBlessed: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
Congratulations
peddy001:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
jelmusboy:
If I do that, is there no need to get the passport photograph stamped?

How did you get it previously? The person who took it there should've attached your passport to the form and got it stamped across as well as the form itself. If your person didn't do that, he/she might have to go back there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bimsebony: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
peddy001:
Hello everyone

Congratulations. Go and Soar in the new land.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by plus7(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Flaj:

COPIED

I have explained this before but let me take time and talk about it again.

If u are a nurse with RN, RM, and any other post basic PLS use IQAS ur point grid will be 22 after d evaluation

If u are a nurse with RN RM any other post basic with BNSC please if u want use IQAS to evaluate d RN RM + d post basic and leave BNSc out of d evaluation, will tell u when to bring in d BNSc, this evaluation will give u 22points but if u add BNSC u get 21point from IQAS cos dey will recognise only d BNSc forward match to WES:
If u have RN RM or any other post basic pls run away from WES except if u have money for double evaluation. Now this is d reason WES will give u SSCE as Canadian equivalent with all these qualification, NB point factor 15,.
If u have RN, RM or any other post basic plus BNSc and wish to use WES pls just go straight to ur BNSc and leave all d diploma to avoid waste of time ur points after that will be 21 in d point grid.

For ICAS if ur plan is to go to Canada in 2019 pls use it even if u have any of the nursing qualifications u are very good to go by 2019 if express entry is still obtainable

If u have masters in Nursing or any other masters added to ur nursing degree pls use any of d agencies considering speed and processing times

@flaj: thanks for your response.....I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
yokus:
Long post Alert. Journey started 25th of March
14boxes, 6hand luggage, 2 strollers, 1 car seat.
Let's just say that much load caused unwanted attention.....

....I declared my grilled escargots and noddles. He noticed plenty medication through the scanner and asked. Do you havemedication. I replied yes. I have a lot of medication for the kids and he said. Ok and said Welcome to Canada. Got that from 4 diff pple.

Lol, nice read. Was just laughing throughout. Welcome to Canada!
Abeg, na snail, which one be escargots? grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
cochtrane:

Lol, nice read. Was just laughing throughout. Welcome to Canada!
Abeg, na snail, which one be escargots? grin

Lol yes it's snails
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
I saw this headline on BBC. But I'm pretty certain there's much more to it. It'll be rather naive to think they are not doing this already. Always a good thing to watch what goes on on your social media accounts. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nusetron(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
[quote author=peddy001 post=66855458]Hello everyone

Timeline (FSW)

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
peddy001:
Hello everyone

So it's PPR.............

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
cochtrane:

True. Someone shared his experience here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Merovingian: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
peddy001:
Hello everyone

Congratulations! What visa office were you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by peddy001: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Merovingian:

Congratulations! What visa office were you?

Ottawa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caseynewnn: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
GlitteringStar:

True. Someone shared his experience here.
this is serious ooo.I advise that people should try to sanitize their emails exchanged,whatsapp chats n Facebook ooo

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by manlikegb: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
smslive2:
Its $100CAD and not 233 CAD

@smslive2, can u please explain how to get it done with 100cad and not another 233cad. Thanks thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nusetron(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
long post alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nusetron(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
First heard about express entry on the 17th of July 2017
Applied for transcript on the 7th of August 2017
Transcript and other vital documents reached PEBC 24th of September 2017
Acknowledgement of document receipt 11th of October 2017
Wrote IELTS 28th of October 2017(performed well but wifey did better, so we opted for madam’s result L8.5 R8.5 W7 S8)
Then the long wait……………… Received ECA Report 28th of Dec 2017 .
Mailed Document Evaluator on the 22nd of January 2018 requesting for Wifey's CIC Ref number(miraculously she obliged and responded in less than 30minutes).
Armed with all vital information we Dived into the pool with a CRS score of 479.
ITA fell expectedly on us on the 24th of January 2018.
Reached out to @glitteringstar and @yimiton on the 30th of January 2018 to rub minds on how to write my LOE.
AOR received on the 31st of January 2018
Weight loss commenced on the 1st of February 2018(don’t blame me oooooooo. I had to fast for the long wait ahead…lol)
IP1 came before passing medicals(14TH of Feb & 17th of Feb 2018)
NA2 followed quickly on the 19th of February 2018
Then the much anticipated IP2 came in after the massive upgrade 27th of February 2018).
Received ghost update after 43days (9th of April 2018)
PPR mail followed suit at exactly 3.40am on the 11th of April 2018.
Shipped passport off to ACCRA visa office same day 11th of April 2018
Finally, application got approved this day the 19th of April 2018.

God be praised.

May this journey end in praise for all of us. AMEN!

85 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sunmisire: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Seyitorl2:
Was told I will pay 10k. Was going. To ask same question.yet to pay though.

Same here.... That means we have to pay.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
caseynewnn:

Yes ooo. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gistwivkome(f): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
Congrats nesetron and peddy001... may the PPR rain continue to fall. Can’t wait to share my own testimony too.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
nusetron:

Nice! Congrats.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by koonlay5: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Congrats

nusetron:

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.