Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1291683 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 24, 2017
kunmi5:
Got this from part 2. Can't quote it cos the thread is locked.
Most issues were trashed here. Was worth the reading. grin, Learnt quite a lot though tiring staring.

Nice! Many people will not be asking basic questions that has been answered if only they could create time to read the links. Unfortunately, most Nigerians do not like to read. They prefer shortcut and fast answers to something. The summary was done by someone (@Cochtrane) who despite his busy schedule, read the whole thread and summarized it to help others. The least we can do to thank him for the selfless work is to read and not ask repeated questions. May it end in praise for us all. Amen.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 24, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Nice! Many people will not be asking basic questions that has been answered if only they could create time to read the links. Unfortunately, most Nigerians do not like to read. They prefer shortcut and fast answers to something. The summary was done by someone (@Cochtrane) who despite his busy schedule, read the whole thread and summarized it to help others. The least we could do to thank him for the selfless work is to read and not ask repeated questions. May it end in praise for us all. Amen.
Bwahahahaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 24, 2017
No!
onispark:
Hi Guys,

Please is it compulsory for your work experience to tally with the kind of jobs you will apply for in Canada if you get your PPR?

Will the PPR restrict you to only the types of jobs you say you have experience in (the letters of recs used)?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 6:24am On Dec 24, 2017
kunmi5:
Most issues were trashed here. Was worth the reading. grin, Learnt quite a lot though tiring staring.
@Sleekysilk, I can answer your exam questions now grin
Now you're talking. Very soon you'll begin to feel fly as if you're a certified Canada immigration agent.

To our exam,
Kweshun 1: What is CIC?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 7:08am On Dec 24, 2017
Congratulations!!!!

primeson1:
It's Christmas PPR.

Woke up to see the mail ��

Started the journey Jan 2016, wrote first ielts, got 6.5 in Listening, write another one, got 7 in listening. I gave up.

My friend didn't give up, we both failed that two times, she wrote again and passed and got ppr, was encouraged to write ielts 3rd time. I wrote and got 8 in listening and got ITA. Below is my Timeline.

Timeline
ITA Sept 6
Aor Dec 4
Mp Dec 14
Na2 Dec 18
Ip2 Dec 22
Ppr Dec 23 mail came 12:04am

I appreciate everybody here for their helps.

I Bless the name of God. He will surely do yours if you believe.

Christmas PPR is still happening, claim yours.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2017
elfmann tank u so much.I was finally able to make d payment DAT day.am sorry I v bin MIA.at all I made an error in my address history.I had briefly stayed in a particular area for 1year n I completly forget only for mi to be recheck in wat was submitted n discovered DAT one of my result had DAT address.pls how do I rectify or correct did error.pls I need all d help I can get.Cochtrane is this similar to urs.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 9:10am On Dec 24, 2017
kunmi5:

Hello. It's good to know that you made an effort to read through Part 2, kudos! smiley

However, providing a link to the original post would have been sufficient; no need to "repost" or quote the entire post. Besides, many people read this thread on their mobile phones. Let us make the reading enjoyable for them. You may modify your post and just provide a link to Cochtrane's summary. Cheers!

cc: GlitteringStar

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 24, 2017
OK.
caon:
elfmann tank u so much.I was finally able to make d payment DAT day.am sorry I v bin MIA.at all I made an error in my address history.I had briefly stayed in a particular area for 1year n I completly forget only for mi to be recheck in wat was submitted n discovered DAT one of my result had DAT address.pls how do I rectify or correct did error.pls I need all d help I can get.Cochtrane is this similar to urs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JiggyMike: 11:09am On Dec 24, 2017
PLEASE who has contact for transcripts at MADONNA UNIVERSITY? Abeg all of unah!

GlitteringStar:

Nice! Many people will not be asking basic questions that has been answered if only they could create time to read the links. Unfortunately, most Nigerians do not like to read. They prefer shortcut and fast answers to something. The summary was done by someone (@Cochtrane) who despite his busy schedule, read the whole thread and summarized it to help others. The least we could do to thank him for the selfless work is to read and not ask repeated questions. May it end in praise for us all. Amen.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
pls house,pls dont pass this by,i made an error in my address history,i forget..to declare a n address i had stayed for 2years n i..jst realised dat d address was stated in my rezults.which was submitted to cic.how do i correct dis error.i jst submitted a few days back.pls wat do i do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
I need urgent help guys. I registered for IELTS for January 6th, Ibadan center since Lagos was full at the time Dec 2 results showed up.

I made payment and sent details to BC as required but never received confirmation from them. Sent follow up emails on this, yet no show only to wake up to this email that my booking would be canceled today.

Please house, how do I get this resolved? I am determined to retake the test on January 6, hence my decision to opt for Ibadan not minding distance.

@40manlappy @Glitteringstar @optionese. Any takers please.
It's kinda urgent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
caon:
pls house,pls dont pass this by,i made an error in my address history,i forget..to declare a n address i had stayed for 2years n i..jst realised dat d address was stated in my rezults.which was submitted to cic.how do i correct dis error.i jst submitted a few days back.pls wat do i do

Fill a schedule A form and raise a CSE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
house
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
optionese:

Fill a schedule A form and raise a CSE
ok where do i get dis form n how do i raise a CSE.i dnt have a UCI No yet jst application number
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hello all

Compliments of the season

Please what are the likely consequences of declaring a UK visa refusal??

LVO?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
mcstan18:
I need urgent help guys. I registered for IELTS for January 6th, Ibadan center since Lagos was full at the time Dec 2 results showed up.

I made payment and sent details to BC as required but never received confirmation from them (See proof below). Sent follow up emails on this, yet no show only to wake up to this email (as attached) that my booking would be canceled today.

Please house, how do I get this resolved? I am determined to retake the test on January 6, hence my decision to opt for Ibadan not minding distance.

@40manlappy @Glitteringstar @optionese. Any takers please.
It's kinda urgent

Did you pay before the payment deadline? If yes, calm down. It will be resolved. smiley You can go to their office on Wednesday to lodge a complaint or you can send me a PM. I will give you the Email address of one of their staff who helped me to resolve mine. Though, I don't think he will be able to do anything until Wednesday because of the holidays.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Did you pay before the payment deadline? If yes, calm down. It will be resolved. smiley You can go to their office on Wednesday to lodge a complaint or you can send me a PM. I will give you the Email address of one of their staff who helped me to resolve mine. Though, I don't think he will be able to do anything until Wednesday because of the holidays.

Thanks dear. I paid immediately I booked.
Sent you a PM too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
mcstan18:

I've replied.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by einsteino(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
1GhanaMan:
Hello all,

I have bn ff this page for quite sometime now and I'm really impressed with the way things are run here. However, It looks like there are only a handful of Ghanaians here sad

Greetings from the Accra Visa Office grin

Congrats to all ITA and PR recipients

grin to some of us, former study permit applicants, greetings from Accra Visa office is akin to "greetings from your village people" .. AVO & bad memories: purpose of visit, travel history, insufficent funds, no home ties, employment situation, personal assets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
einsteino:

grin to some of us, former study permit applicants, greetings from Accra Visa office is akin to "greetings from your village people" .. AVO & bad memories: purpose of visit, travel history, insufficent funds, no home ties, employment situation, personal assets

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
GlitteringStar:

I've replied.

Actioned on it. Thanks star.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Optimist1528: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=kunmi5 post=63557219]Got this from part 2. Can't quote it cos the thread is locked.
@Sleekysilk, I can answer your exam questions now grin

Nice one kunmii5 and the senior members in the house. God bless your souls.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
Optimist1528:

Nice one kunmii5 and the senior members in the house. God bless your souls.

Chai! shocked shocked You didn't have to quote all that stuff again na. Biko modify and delete as applicable.
God bless you sir/ma

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Olaaah: 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hopefuliam: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Please i need a little assistance.I want to apply for express entry and there is a question "Do you have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province, territory or federal body? "
I will like to know if i get one lets say for Sasks can i use it to apply in the general pool .
Since i really prefer Alberta and i think getting a certificate from a province will boost my score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Deebay: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
dislat:
I currently work in a pharmaceutical industry and I have a WES evaluation report, but my concern is that: what if I got to Canada and could only get a job in Hospital, where practising license is required. Would I still be allowed to go through Canadian Pharmacists licensing process? I need submissions.
Yes you can but through pebc.
To practice pharmacy in Canada you need to undergo the licensure procedures, write exams etc via pebc. Check their website for the steps to take as an international pharmacy graduate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by yokus(f): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
MERRY CHRISTMAS EFAM

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1GhanaMan: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
bbaby84:

The bolded gladened my heart.... lol
Enjoy and achieve what you've set your mind to.

If you can snag the 30 points for French you may not need to wait till Sept 2018.

I wish you all the best.
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

@bbaby84

Thanks a lot. I'm gonna dedicate 6 months for the TEF and see how it goes.

Merry Xmas to u too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1GhanaMan: 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
sleekysilk:

Yea! 1GhanaMan in da building...representing AVO grin
@bolded, ...and you shall not be disappointed. It will surely end in praise for you. Keep keeping on...you'll get there

@sleekysilk

Repping AVO bigly cool

Thanks for the motivation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1GhanaMan: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
einsteino:

@einsteino

I know right grin; however, once we've set our minds on this destiny it's gonna happen. The route to the destination is not as important as the destination itself cool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.