Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1291957 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saintp(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hi guys, I was filling the express entry profile and it prompted me to fill spouse work experience. I thought spouse work experience don't count, why then should we now fill it? Will they ask for reference letter for it since I filled it or should I just go back and remove it? I have submitted already.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by onispark: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
elfmann:
No!
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by EsteemedB(f): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=Feygbe post=63480690][/quote]

Congrats Ma.More blessings.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dumsydsassy1: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Since you filled it, you would be required to submit reference letter for her. But you can go back and edit, to save ur spouse stress. Fill none but post ITA include it in personal history.

Saintp:
Hi guys, I was filling the express entry profile and it prompted me to fill spouse work experience. I thought spouse work experience don't count, why then should we now fill it? Will they ask for reference letter for it since I filled it or should I just go back and remove it? I have submitted already.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saintp(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
dumsydsassy1:
Since you filled it, you would be required to submit reference letter for her. But you can go back and edit, to save ur spouse stress. Fill none but post ITA include it in personal history.

Thank you very much. I'll remove it immediately and update
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fred900(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hello All,

Please i will like to know are dia any background checks done on someone's BVN(bank verification number) details during the immigration process? am asking because the date of birth on my passport is different from my BVN details.

kindly give me insights
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Muslimity(m): 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
GlitteringStar:

I've replied.

Hi GlitteringStar,

I have the same issue with BC, kindly give me the email address of that contact that can help me resolve the payment issue too.

Thanks and regards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
Muslimity:

Hi GlitteringStar,

I have the same issue with BC, kindly give me the email address of that contact that can help me resolve the payment issue too.

Thanks and regards

Okay. You can send me a PM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
Please ogas at the top and all gurus doing great job on this thread God go bless una...

I am new here and please I have few questions..
I am done with masters in the USA and still in the U.S.

1. Is there any part of Express entry process that I have to come to Nigeria in person ?
2. Can I get my police report in the USA as against Nigeria.
3. My brother's wife is in canada, can I use her as a family member?
4. For those that got their PPR...please tell me your score range./ Is there any specific score range I should target. ( I am single/ never married). Age 30.

5. God bless you as you answer these disturbing questions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 12:06am On Dec 25, 2017
caon:
tank u so much but I don't seem to b seeing d schedule A form.also can I raise a CSE with a UCI number.
I will send you a pm day time
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2017
meekandholy:
Please ogas at the top and all gurus doing great job on this thread God go bless una...

1. Is there any part of Express entry process that I have to come to Nigeria in person ?
4. For those that got their PPR...please tell me your score range./ Is there any specific score range I should target. ( I am single/ never married). Age 30.

Hi....
Your profile looks good but you will need to invest some time in reading about the EE (Express Entry) route.

Follow the link and start reading from page 0.

Merry Christmas!

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 12:59am On Dec 25, 2017
meekandholy:

1. No. You can complete the whole process from your diaspora location
2 and 3. Read page zero for better understanding
4. I think the only thing standing between you and an ITA is 8777. If you know you know grin

READ PAGE 0

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mosbiod(m): 1:31am On Dec 25, 2017
Dear Sister..

Do yourself a great favour and spend 2 nights and 2days to ready part 1 and part 2.. as many pages as you can read.
You will be glad you did yourself that favour and avoid some mistakes like doing ECA for your Bsc degree (especially if Naija school).. so you even know what ECA means and what other abbreviations means?..

How much would you need??..
Rules and information for FBI PCC and so many others??

"Almost" any question you would ever need to ask have been asked and answered on those pages. Take your time and don't rush. In due time, you will get all that you want to know if you diligently read through..

CHEERS.

meekandholy:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 4:40am On Dec 25, 2017
optionese:

I will send you a pm day time
tank u so much.I saw a notification DAT u emailed mi but didn't c any email.my PM does not work.I v another questn.on my marriage certificate my spouse address is different from wat I wrote as address history.let mi explain. wit an example.presently we live at heaven gate.although spouse had been living here since 2014 .but before 2014, he lived wit his parents for 7yrs at deer permanent address at divine gate.on our marriage certificate of 2015 he wrote his address as divine gate instead of heaven gate where he currently lives cos he said it is a permanent one n fills it is safer for correspondence.now when filling d address history I had written 2014- date as heaven gate n wrote 2014 - 2008 as divine gate.do I need to also explain to CIC why our marriage certificate of 2015 had divine gate address instead of heaven gate.Bimpsy99 read one of your post DAT u had to raise a cse also to explain personal history n I don't have a UCI yet n don't know my visa office how do I go about it.yimiton ugoiyke79e pls make una touchlight did matter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emelueobi(f): 5:44am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 7:16am On Dec 25, 2017
a very merry Christmas to everyone wishing Us all d best.ugoiyke79e sis.pls I sent u a mail

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 25, 2017
No need for work experience?
mcstan18:

1. No. You can complete the whole process from your diaspora location
2 and 3. Read page zero for better understanding
4. I think the only thing standing between you and an ITA is 8777. If you know you know grin

READ PAGE 0
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nozzle(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2017
Christmas mode activated!

All questions and answers suspended till after xmas...enjoy ur Xmas.

Respect the season....

Merry Christmas to everyone... cool

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 8:06am On Dec 25, 2017
elfmann:
No need for work experience?

Well, my assumption was that at 30, he'd have the minimum required years of (applicable) work experience. I may be wrong though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by TEECANN: 8:40am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to all of you my family.

Compliment of the season to you and your family.

It is surely ending in praise IJN in spite of anything and everything!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2017
caon:
tank u so much.I saw a notification DAT u emailed mi but didn't c any email.my PM does not work.I v another questn.on my marriage certificate my spouse address is different from wat I wrote as address history.let mi explain. wit an example.presently we live at heaven gate.although spouse had been living here since 2014 .but before 2014, he lived wit his parents for 7yrs at deer permanent address at divine gate.on our marriage certificate of 2015 he wrote his address as divine gate instead of heaven gate where he currently lives cos he said it is a permanent one n fills it is safer for correspondence.now when filling d address history I had written 2014- date as heaven gate n wrote 2014 - 2008 as divine gate.do I need to also explain to CIC why our marriage certificate of 2015 had divine gate address instead of heaven gate.Bimpsy99 read one of your post DAT u had to raise a cse also to explain personal history n I don't have a UCI yet n don't know my visa office how do I go about it.yimiton ugoiyke79e pls make una touchlight did matter

1. You don't need your UCI number for anything. Your app number is enough. You don't red to know your visa office now cos your app is still being processed inside Canada
2. The Schedule A form go to CIC websites and look for forms you will find it. It's called IMM5669E

3. This address on your certificate , write a LOE as you have stated here and explain it as you have stated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 8:50am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to everyone and especially to LVO crew. Everyday and every minute spent in anticipation will make the story all that glorious.

God bless us all as we about to usher in a New year. Our dreams will become reality and take us and our families to unimaginable heights. Our children will thanks us for this lifetime decision we made at the nic of time .

Lots of love and kisses

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 8:58am On Dec 25, 2017
optionese:

1. You don't need your UCI number for anything. Your app number is enough. You don't red to know your visa office now cos your app is still being processed inside Canada
2. The Schedule A form go to CIC websites and look for forms you will find it. It's called IMM5669E

3. This address on your certificate , write a LOE as you have stated here and explain it as you have stated.
thank u so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fred900(m): 10:58am On Dec 25, 2017
Hello All,

Please i will like to know are dia any background checks done on someone's BVN(bank verification number) details during the immigration process? am asking because the date of birth on my passport is different from my BVN details. There was an error on my BBM.

kindly clear me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2017
mcstan18:

Well, my assumption was that at 30, he'd have the minimum required years of (applicable) work experience. I may be wrong though
Don't assume, buddy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ekinado: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas house!!!
please in a situation were my husband leaves in Canada but I leave in Nigeria,
when we get the ppr mail, how are we to send our passports not forgetting that the dependent passport will not be stamped..

please I need your help as we are almost there!
I am the dependent and I leave in Nigeria

thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ugoiyke79e: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
caon:
a very merry Christmas to everyone wishing Us all d obest.ugoiyke79e sis.pls I sent u a mail

Hi sis.
I have replied.
Pls read and take action.
Merry Christmas
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
elfmann:

Don't assume, buddy.

Is it wrong to? I'm sure page 0 would've laid that part bare to him anyway
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bimsebony: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to you and your family and a Prosperous 2018 (and may it be a white Christmas☃❄️ in Cannyland for all of us next year !!! wink

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ugoiyke79e: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ekinado:
Merry Christmas house!!!
please in a situation were my husband leaves in Canada but I leave in Nigeria,
when we get the ppr mail, how are we to send our passports not forgetting that the dependent passport will not be stamped..

please I need your help as we are almost there!
I am the dependent and I leave in Nigeria

thanks

Hello sis,
Once u get your PPR, write Ottawa telling them your husbands location. You will be properly advised on where he shld send his passport to for its stamping.
Yours will be stamped here in Ghana and his, in Canada.
N.B- a dependents visa will be stamped.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

Hi sis.
I have replied.
Pls read and tame action.
Merry Christmas
God bless u so so much.I am very grateful.can I do same for hubby personal history?as I had erroreously given 3yrs on a particular instead of 2 yes n 1 year respectively
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Mrjaypee: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
40manlappy:

Not different bro. IOM anchors "Planning for Canada sessions".

Hope you are making progress with the online programs. Thanks for your prompt response smiley
Hi. I am interested in ibadan session. I reside in a neighbouring state. My spouse and i have registerd thou she hasnt received a mail confirming her reg but i have. The mail came from no reply.
We are both onterested i ibadan srssion. Pls how many hours is the session we plan to return to ondo tgat same day.thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.