Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,776 members, 7,817,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Jetpack For The Week - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jetpack For The Week (450 Views)

Jokes For The Week, let us hear urs / Best Joke Of The Week / New Funny Nigeria Joke Of The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jetpack For The Week by Theix9: 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Motivation

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.
Abraham Lincoln.

We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?"
Nelson Mandela

Man to Admire.

Warren Buffet
Known as the "Oracle of Omaha," Buffett is one of the most successful investors of all time.He runs Berkshire Hathaway, which owns more than 60 companies, including insurer Geico, battery maker Duracell and restaurant chain Dairy Queen.

Woman to Admire

Oprah Winfrey
Billionaire Oprah Winfrey is best known for hosting her own internationally popular talk show from 1986 to 2011. She is also an actress, philanthropist, publisher and producer.

Did you know

A lightening bolt generates more heat 5 times hotter than the surface of the sun.
Your smell is unique, your body odour is unique to you except you have an identical twin. Even babies recognize the scent of their mothers.
That symbol for infinity is called a lemniscate.
Quotes on humor.

"I live in a neighbourhood so bad that you can get shot while getting shot."
Chris Rock.

Check out more at https://theix9..com.ng/2017/12/jetpack-for-week.html?m=1

Meme of the week.
Challenge of the week.

(1) (Reply)

Crazyamusecomedy Title ( Cause Of BUHARI Regime) / Nikelloblog Jokes Chapter 1 / GODMAN QUOTES 9(Questian Of D Dei)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.