Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

New Funny Nigeria Joke Of The Week - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / New Funny Nigeria Joke Of The Week (2450 Views)

15 Funny Nigeria Father Christmas (Santa Claus) , No 1 Will Shock You (video) / Welcome To Nigeria Joke / Funny Nigeria Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Funny Nigeria Joke Of The Week by Ayojokes: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
New Funny Nigeria Joke Of The Week

Cheating Girlfriend Joke

No Nigeria girl cheats better than those living with their grandmother. Guys Beware.

Funny Forehead Kisses Joke

Forehead kisses are how Nigeria men absorb all the sense from you brains. Stay awake my sisters.

Breaking News Joke

Everyday we hear breaking news in Nigeria, so when will straight news arrive in Nigeria?

New Condom Joke

The kind of strength Nigeria men use in tearing condom, if they join it together, i swear we can use it to push Africa forward.

New Nigeria Girls Joke

First day your Nigeria girl leaves her top and towel at your place.

Second day, she leaves her shoe and jacket.

Third day, She leaves her makeup kits.

Congratulations my brother, you now have a new wife.

Nigeria Men Joke

So many Nigeria men are so quick to brag how many women they have slept with. Forgetting to mention how many minutes they lasted. Shior!

Nigeria Oil Joke

Seeing what Qatar and Saudi Arabia are doing with their oil money makes me wonder if Nigeria is selling coconut oil.

Advice to Nigeria Girls Joke

My sister, befor you hand over your breast to any Nigeria man, first check how he drinks pure water. #HealthTips

Read Full: http://ayojokes.com.ng/new-funny-nigeria-joke-week/

(1) (Reply)

A Bit Rude. . . / Some Funny African Proverbs / 8 Differences Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.