Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,331 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind (1581 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# So how sure are you that the so-called Ahl-Sunnah is not part of divided group? You don't just assume or base your acceptance on what set of people professed. We live in a world where information (truth and false) is now at our finger tip.
I know! And like i said, i don't want to be part of the divided muslims.
As for me, i follow the Qur'an and sunnah..
And i can't waist my precious time arguing with other divided muslims.. Reason why i don't comment here #peace
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by AlBaqir(m): 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
I know! And like i said, i don't want to be part of the divided muslims.
As for me, i follow the Qur'an and sunnah..
And i can't waist my precious time arguing with other divided muslims.. Reason why i don't comment here #peace

# How do you know you are not part of the divided Muslims? Saying, "I follow Quran and Sunnah" is equally the slogan of every "divided Muslims". The fact that you have admitted, " I follow this (Ahl-Sunnah)", obviously you have pitched a tenet somehow. Religious discuss is not for everyone especially if you don't know much about it otherwise you err in your submission and conclusion.

Let me give you this excellent verse of the noble Qur'an perhaps it will have a meaning to you:

Surah An-Nahl, Verse 125:

"Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and have disputations with them in the best manner; surely your Lord best knows those who go astray from His path, and He knows best those who follow the right way."

Fi amanillah
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# How do you know you are not part of the divided Muslims? Saying, "I follow Quran and Sunnah" is equally the slogan of every "divided Muslims". The fact that you have admitted, " I follow this (Ahl-Sunnah)", obviously you have pitched a tenet somehow. Religious discuss is not for everyone especially if you don't know much about it otherwise you err in your submission and conclusion.

Let me give you this excellent verse of the noble Qur'an perhaps it will have a meaning to you:

Surah An-Nahl, Verse 125:

"Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and have disputations with them in the best manner; surely your Lord best knows those who go astray from His path, and He knows best those who follow the right way."

Fi amanillah
You expected me to follow the dictionary? undecided undecided Pls i am not into argument. undecided
Masalam..
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by tintingz(m): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# It is easy to quote Hadith but difficult to prove its authenticity. And that people of Paradise will speak Arabic language, that got me grin grin grin So which language will people of hell fire speak o?
The authenticity is not my business as some Muslims believed in it.

Well maybe in hell people will speak multi-lingual, I would like to know the language Allah, Satan, Angels used in communicating in heaven.

# Kaaba was built by Monotheists Prophet Ibrahim and his son Prophet Ismail, peace be upon them all, who as well established worship there. Passage of time corrupt their teachings and establishments. How does the fact that paganism hijacked the place for a while in history made it " pagan practice" and their shrine? Haba!

Islam only come to revive the monotheistic foundation of Kaaba, make it free from paganism stains.
Abraham himself doesn't have sufficient historical evidence for his existence, the period he lived is not known historically, the only text that talked about Abraham is the Torah and Quran.

So how am I to believe Abraham and Ishmael is linked to kaaba, there were different shrines during the pre-islamic era, the main shrine was the kaaba and Muhammad made it important when he came.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by AlBaqir(m): 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
You expected me to follow the dictionary? undecided undecided Pls i am not into argument. undecided
Masalam..

# Which dictionary? Obviously, I can never go into argument with people like you. What I just sensed is someone who knows not what s/he's saying castigating people in into "divided Muslims" while pitching his/her on tent into "Ahl-Sunnah".

* Please learn from the ayah I posted above.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by AlBaqir(m): 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
tintingz:
The authenticity is not my business.

Well maybe in hell people will speak multi-lingual, I would like to know the language Allah, Satan, Angels used in communicating in heaven.

# Oh! Using Hadith is not a free of charge. Every Hadith comes with a price - authentic, weak or fabrication. You don't just pick any and use. Even if you don't believe in it, courtesy demand that you play by the rule of those who believe in it. That's being gentleman.

# Languages is ONLY part of Human earthly characteristics. It is of no use in a realm outside matter if at all you believe in it.

tintingz:

Abraham himself doesn't have sufficient historical evidence for his existence, the period he lived is not known historically, the only text that talked about Abraham is the Torah and Quran.

So how am I to believe Abraham and Ishmael is linked to kaaba, there were different shrines during the pre-islamic era, the main shrine was the kaaba and Muhammad made it important when he came.

# And who told you the historical evidence of Mr Spencer or Mr Lincoln is the yardstick to measure existence of Ibrahim et al? Obviously, that's one mental slavery you've immersed yourself into. How do people keep history? History is usually by "telling" from one generation to the other. Besides, what Muslims have in evidences regarding those personalities is enough.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by tintingz(m): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Oh! Using Hadith is not a free of charge. Every Hadith comes with a price - authentic, weak or fabrication. You don't just pick any and use. Even if you don't believe in it, courtesy demand that you play by the rule of those who believe in it. That's being gentleman.
Ok I will play by the rules, what's the authenticity stance of the Hadith?

# Languages is ONLY part of Human earthly characteristics. It is of no use in a realm outside matter if at all you beliOkve in it.
Well reading the Quran on how Allah interact with the angels and Satan, they behave like humans and this brought us to the question of how they communicate/d, the Quran made it known to us they communicate by speech in heaven, I wonder what language?

# And who told you the historical evidence of Mr Spencer or Mr Lincoln is the yardstick to measure existence of Ibrahim et al? Obviously, that's one mental slavery you've immersed yourself into. How do people keep history? History is usually by "telling" from one generation to the other. Besides, what Muslims have in evidences regarding those personalities is enough.
Lol, it's not mental slavery, it's rational thinker philosophy.

Imagine telling you the story of santa claus from a book "The good father of Christmas", will you believe in the story? And archaeologists and historians consensus don't have evidence for existence of Santa Claus but can only find it the book, will you still believe? Now use this for Abraham. The thing is there are many stories that are popular legends, myths and folklores of the ancients, some human-figures, events stories are passed on with superstitions added to it.

Historians do thier research with archaeological evidence to know the historicity of an event, person, they gather discoveries of Independent researchers, texts to conclude thier works.

Do I believe in existence of Muhammad?, yes, do I believe in existence of Jesus?, shaky, do I believe in existence of Moses?, no, do I believe in existence of Noah? No, do I believe in existence of Adam? Hell f**** No, do I believe in existence of dinosaurs? Capital YES, Do I believe in existence of santa claus and fairies? Yes. grin
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Haa! Wahabi, ko si laa kaye fun yin. The OP has an "ash tag #" on FreeZakyzaky meaning he's campaigning for his freedom. Go and check 99% of his post, it always end with the same ashtag.

* Again, his statement is within the context of Nabi and Islam being mercy to mankind, and on the contrary the wahabi religion (which you profess) staining the principle of Islam with evil and terror.

Se iwo ni laakaye? Na Wahabiphobia go kill una!

won ti free e tan...awon oponu gbogbo, afofun gbemu!

Go chat with your padi them with kufr ideology like you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Views Of Ahlus Sunnah Towards The Sahaba / Story: A boy, A Girl and A Candle Flame / Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.