Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos (41306 Views)

Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? / Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by missyadorable(f): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
delugajackson:

Have you lost someone dear to you before?

If you haven't, then you probably won't understand.

A young lady dies,leaving behind parents who suffered to train her,aborting their dreams,leaving behind siblings,cousins,other relatives. and it's her husband of few months that you feel has lost someone dear?

A husband she had no child for
A husband who has girlfriend(s).Naija men are like that
A husband who will even remarry as soon as his money is available and forget all about her

You need to reset your brain
Something is not functioning well with your head
No insults

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by abdulaz: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
adadike281:
Such a beauty! Death u are just too wicked! u almost killed me d other day too! RIP my sweet sis.

Relax babe, it was not yet your time. We are all postponing death, we can avoid the scenarios that lead to death but we can never escape it. We are all going to die anyway undecided

Mind you, I’m an Athiest.
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by Caleycash(m): 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
adadike281:
Such a beauty! Death u are just too wicked! u almost killed me d other day too! RIP my sweet sis.
so ugly people suppose to die!?... RIP to her.
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by BamideleScope(m): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sorry for the loss dear
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
Death of younger Nigerians everyday. well God knows why. dear rest in peace
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by Aafsat(f): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
So sad
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
missyadorable:
Lucky her!

At least,she died a responsible lady

with the almighty "MRS" title

Husband will remarry(may even go for her best friend)

And live continues
did u wrote `lucky her' a 26 year old after marriage,wat is luck here?Wat is d big deal about ``MRS''
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
We shall all live long
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by adadike281(f): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
Otapipia:
What happened?
I had an accident on my way back from work.
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by adadike281(f): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
Otapipia:
What happened?
Had an accident on my way back from work
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by adadike281(f): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Thank God for saving you, my dear. But what really happened?
Had an accident on my way back from work
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by adadike281(f): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
BabbanBura:

now that death dey find u, share those goody loads u carry before u go woo - so no be only termite go enjoy am
Abi? I don dey consider am seriously o.
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by adadike281(f): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
abdulaz:

Relax babe, it was not yet your time. We are all postponing death, we can avoid the scenarios that lead to death but we can never escape it. We are all going to die anyway undecided

Mind you, I’m an Athiest.
Thks dear.
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by delugajackson: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
missyadorable:

A young lady dies,leaving behind parents who suffered to train her,aborting their dreams,leaving behind siblings,cousins,other relatives. and it's her husband of few months that you feel has lost someone dear?

A husband she had no child for
A husband who has girlfriend(s).Naija men are like that
A husband who will even remarry as soon as his money is available and forget all about her

You need to reset your brain
Something is not functioning well with your head
No insults
First of all, death is inevitable. Who knows, maybe she might have had an undisclosed medical condition.

Secondly, the husband is responsible for her, cause he belongs to her, and she belongs to him. Her family comes second.

Thirdly, you need to learn how to argue without throwing unnecessary tantrums. I quickly run out of tolerance when someone insults me.
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by remama(f): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
This one ladies obituary is everywhere after wedding, don't u think they should be proper investigation because d way some guys lavish money on wedding and buying car that their full salary for a year can't buy hmmm...d rate of crime this days make me not to trust anyone at all
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by TourismMan(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
Untimely death, worst kind of death. Such death does not even give you time to repent of your sins.
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by asatemple(f): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Rest in peace Beauty
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by juman(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sad news.

People are dying.
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by Lightening: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Letslive:
You said my mind bro.Those Igbo guys enh I dey fear some of them.

Making money legitimately is easier than money ritual. Don't be deceived.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by slic0355(m): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
RIP
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by muller101(m): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
adadike281:
are u afraid to die or what?
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by gafarolabisi2(m): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=adadike281 post=62952351]Such a beauty! what do you mean by this statement? you mean if she wasn't beautiful her death would have been better or what? May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by adadike281(f): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=gafarolabisi2 post=62981256][/quote] so if someone is beautiful, it is wrong to say so?
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by Pidginwhisper: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
adadike281:
Abi? I don dey consider am seriously o.
Cheerful giver!! Weldon

Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by adadike281(f): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Cheerful giver!! Weldon
Abeg! I never start, u don dey complain. No be u dey follow one girl for yansh yesterday? I just dey look u. I don forget say we don quarrel. oya, bye!
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by chocolatemom(f): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
It's a pity, May God grant her eternal rest
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by agrovick(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
Low key some things happen that seem to defy explanations but when you dig deep you will find adequate explanation.
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 05, 2017
Lightening:

Making money legitimately is easier than money ritual. Don't be deceived.
But most of you don't make legitimate money and that is why I envy none of you
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by gafarolabisi2(m): 6:08am On Dec 05, 2017
adadike281:
so if someone is beautiful, it is wrong to say so?
no one is saying that, but I think wrong to use beauty as the only thing that make someone's death painful.
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by Pidginwhisper: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
adadike281:
Abeg! I never start, u don dey complain. No be u dey follow one girl for yansh yesterday? I just dey look u. I don forget say we don quarrel. oya, bye!
[b]Huh! I dey follow one girl yansh? How dat one come be cheat? I no kuku dey fight you kiss kiss just no chea[/b]t
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by tundeless(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

This is the direct repercussion of jilting her spirit husband to marry a certified ritualist.

What a painless loss!

Now i know that some people dont think with their brains but speak with their anus. How could a sane and sensible person utter these evil words against the dead?...SMH

some people are surely VVIP in Hell Fire...
Re: Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos by tundeless(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
MsFaith:
Rest in peace.
God, May we not die at our young age. Amen

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romantic Chat Between Pastor Ab Isong & Wife , Emem / Man Gets Tattoo On His Stomach To Earn Back His Wife Trust / Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.