Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Can I Edit My Blog With Blogger Using Php Or Python? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Edit My Blog With Blogger Using Php Or Python? (466 Views)

Step By Step On How To Start Your Own Blog With Blogger 2017 / Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour / Who Can Design A Responsive Blog Live Tooxclusive With Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Edit My Blog With Blogger Using Php Or Python? by Kogiboy20: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guys, I need some help here. I don't know if I can use php to edit my blog?
Re: Can I Edit My Blog With Blogger Using Php Or Python? by boss01: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
Not that sure but I doubt it.
Re: Can I Edit My Blog With Blogger Using Php Or Python? by wwwmaster: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
Blogger should be running on python but you don't have access to the source code.
You can only edit the templates which is a combination of
HTML, CSS and JAVASCRIPT.
Thanks.
Re: Can I Edit My Blog With Blogger Using Php Or Python? by Kogiboy20: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
wwwmaster:
Blogger should be running on python but you don't have access to the source code.
You can only edit the templates which is a combination of
HTML, CSS and JAVASCRIPT.
Thanks.

Appreciate pal
Re: Can I Edit My Blog With Blogger Using Php Or Python? by Kogiboy20: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
boss01:
Not that sure but I doubt it.

Thanks
Re: Can I Edit My Blog With Blogger Using Php Or Python? by wwwmaster: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
Kogiboy20:

Appreciate pal
Welcome bro.
If you need a blog you can edit the source code then you should switch over to WordPress.
I've also stumbled upon on very nice open source blog software running on Django(Python).
Re: Can I Edit My Blog With Blogger Using Php Or Python? by Kogiboy20: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
wwwmaster:

Welcome bro.
If you need a blog you can edit the source code then you should switch over to WordPress.
I've also stumbled upon on very nice open source blog software running on Django(Python).

Is it the .org or .com u are taking about (Wordpress)
Re: Can I Edit My Blog With Blogger Using Php Or Python? by wwwmaster: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
Kogiboy20:

Is it the .org or .com u are taking about (Wordpress)
The self hosted WordPress.
The org one.
You can easily write the plugins to suit what you want.
Re: Can I Edit My Blog With Blogger Using Php Or Python? by Kogiboy20: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
wwwmaster:

The self hosted WordPress.
The org one.
You can easily write the plugins to suit what you want.

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Own A Blog? Make Serious Cash With Affiliate Marketing Now! / Learn Bootstrap! And Create Website The Easy Way / New Year New Way Of Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.