Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

"RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady (28834 Views)

Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by HeWrites(m): 1:57am On Dec 04, 2017
A Nigerian Lawyer and Facebook user, Agbala Nwanyi called out RCCG Pastor whose name she gave as Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili, for swindling her mum of #11million.

According to her, SARS officers were called to intervene in the incident and the Pastor reportedly signed an undertaking to return the money. However, she further disclosed that her mum is yet to get her money since the undertaking was signed in September.

She wrote;
“Today is Sunday…
In the light of all these going on
I want to ask members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God
And all persons who know Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili

To ask him to return the Sum of Eleven Million Naira which he swindled my mother of
My mother has always been a staunch believer in this church of a thing

It is a pity that she keeps believing every person who calls himself a Man of god, is an honest and god fearing person
I have decided to take up this issue because 11 million is not a joke in these hard times

E.A Adeboye and his people should know what their various pastors are up to , all in the name of church

I will give details of the scam and how we called SARS on him and his deputy pastors and the undertaking they signed in the month of September yet they have not returned the money

I have all these proof…and even a bounced check he gave my mother, for the fucktards that will try to defend him

This is the same way i suffered hardship and molestation in the hands of An Omega Fire Ministry Pastor!

I will not rest until these Men pay for their Crimes!

And the rest of you who are flocking to church as i type, to give them more of your hard end money…Its such a bloody pity.

I would never wish to be in your shoes!”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/nigerian-lady-calls-out-rccg-pastor.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by Me77: 2:09am On Dec 04, 2017
Pastor and money! Nothing new. Next...

67 Likes

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by tkpoint2(m): 2:15am On Dec 04, 2017
embarassed
God's Name shall not be tarnished through me.
End time things cry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by Topccy007: 2:50am On Dec 04, 2017
Jesu! Freeze must hear this...

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by GloriaNinja(f): 2:50am On Dec 04, 2017
undecided CHURCH IS WHERE EVIL LIES NOW.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by zionmde: 4:46am On Dec 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided CHURCH IS WHERE EVIL LIES NOW.
Be careful what u say
It's good u get to know what God sees the church as
His own abode where he tabernacles. That a certain person or people chooses to be thieves and swindlers doesn't mean the devil has come to occupy God's own abode.

Am not surprised at all. All these were meant to happen. The devil is really putting up a strong fight against the church of God and sometimes he manipulates people who were supposed to be stewards in the house of God just to draw away souls from the kingdom

But the church will keep growing stronger and more influential because no matter whom the devil wants to use to war against the church, we are more than conquerors

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by Blackhawk01: 5:08am On Dec 04, 2017
Yekpa! Daddy Freeze on this one! cool

Pastor Ezekwesili, you don buy market oooo. embarassed angry

But, this story isn't juicy enough na, what was the 11m meant for?

11 Likes

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by derecho(m): 5:35am On Dec 04, 2017
THEME: WORTH CELEBRATING

MEMORISE:

Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. Luke 10:20

READ: Luke 10:17-20

10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

10:20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

If you are sure of your salvation from sin, you need to be grateful to God. The reason is that there is nothing else in the whole wide world that can transform a sinner into a saint other than the Name of Jesus and the power of His Blood. Acts 4:12 says,

” Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”

No hero from any country can save you; neither can any prophet from any age or dispensation deliver you. No amount of money can buy you out of Hell, and no level of good works or moral uprightness can redeem you either. Only faith in the Name of Jesus and faith in the cleansing power of His Blood can save you. Thank God that Jesus fully paid the price of our redemption! If He had only paid in part, you can be sure that no one would have been saved today, going by Satan’s antecedents. However, Jesus fully paid for our redemption – Hallelujah! To show that the price has been paid in full, shortly before He died on the cross, He publicly declared “It is finished”. (John 19:30). Therefore, you ought to daily thank God for your salvation. How often do you appreciate Him for saving your soul?

Today, many believers celebrate their birthdays, graduation from school, promotion at the office, appointments, winning big contracts and other major achievements in life, but many of these people forget to even say “Thank You Jesus for the salvation of my soul”. This is the benefit that should give you the greatest joy! After the 70 disciples sent out by the Lord for evangelism returned with fantastic testimonies of the success of their outing, the Lord shocked them by telling them that they were rejoicing over what was not the main issue. He then told them what the object of their joy should be:

“Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.” Luke 10:20

Your salvation from sin is far more important than any other achievements you have on earth. Great is the value that God and the whole of heaven place on it. You should therefore thank God for it every day of your life; it is well worth it.

KEY POINT:

If you knew the severity of eternal hell, you would treasure the salvation of your soul and thank God always for it.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by spongeisback: 6:59am On Dec 04, 2017
RCCG FAKE "CHURCH".

9 Likes

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by nicemuyoo: 7:10am On Dec 04, 2017
Pls have you not heard that the church is not a building neither is it a registered organisation or movement. A member of the church of Christ has been victimised by a wolf in sheep clothing and you are defending a organisation which is not a church a church is just people that are part of body of Christ not religious organisation.
zionmde:

Be careful what u say
It's good u get to know what God sees the church as
His own abode where he tabernacles. That a certain person or people chooses to be thieves and swindlers doesn't mean the devil has come to occupy God's own abode.

Am not surprised at all. All these were meant to happen. The devil is really putting up a strong fight against the church of God and sometimes he manipulates people who were supposed to be stewards in the house of God just to draw away souls from the kingdom

But the church will keep growing stronger and more influential because no matter whom the devil wants to use to war against the church, we are more than conquerors

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by cozyfbaby: 7:27am On Dec 04, 2017
TITHE WAR:Daddy Freeze blast apostle suleman over his fake prophecy

Popular On Air Personality, OAP, Daddy Freeze has reminded Apostle Suleman of his failed prophecy when he once said the Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai would die in 2 weeks time.

Freeze was reacting to Sulemans declaration that he has increased his tithe from 10% to 30%.

Apostle Suleman had in twitter post on Saturday said he had increased his tithe payment to 30 per cent, adding that Satan should go and die.

The OAP said he was now referred to as a Satan for holding his ground on the issue of tithing by pastors, while maintaining that 30% tithe payment had no basis in Christianity.

Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/tithe-wardaddy-freeze-blast-apostle-suleman-fake-prophecy/

2 Likes

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by gmaribel(m): 7:50am On Dec 04, 2017
Its All About The Money

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by zionmde: 7:59am On Dec 04, 2017
nicemuyoo:
Pls have you not heard that the church is not a building neither is it a registered organisation or movement. A member of the church of Christ has been victimised by a wolf in sheep clothing and you are defending a organisation which is not a church a church is just people that are part of body of Christ not religious organisation.
I am not defending any organization.
The person I mentioned said "evil now lies in the church" from ur own definition of the word "church" tell me why that statement is not an insult to the almighty, who is the one that sanctifies and tarbanacles in the church. Most people say rubbish about the church thinking the church is a building or a denomination. Go and read the old testament very well how God esteemed the holiest of holies where his presence dwelt. Imagine what would happen to an Israelite then if he because of the evil of the children of Eli now said, evil dwells in God's temple.

6 Likes

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by nicemuyoo: 9:35am On Dec 04, 2017
When Jesus taught parables as prophecies of the course of the church's history until His return, He provided two views of the one subject: specifically, the outward aspect, shown to the multitude of people; and the inward aspect, as revealed to His disciples. He gave the Parable of the Mustard Seed (Matthew 13:31-32; Mark 4:30-32; Luke 13:18-19) to the mixed multitude to disclose evidence of a specific characteristic of the church compared to the outside world.

The historical development of the church of God would be one of humble beginnings. However, this parable contains more than this important truth. Hidden within it is a warning about the perversion of the church's method of growth and of satanic attacks upon it. This parable is an analogy, and as with all analogies, the symbolism is not exact but similar. Therefore, the symbolism of the Kingdom of God being likened to a mustard seed is not identical, yet it explains a particular aspect of the process that the church goes through in preparing for God's Kingdom.

1. What does the mustard seed represent? Matthew 13:31; Mark 4:31; Luke 13:19.

Comment: The mustard seed stands for the progress of the church from small beginnings. Because of its minuteness, the mustard seed came to symbolize small beginnings, denoting the smallest weight or measure, a tiny particle. The parable focuses on this idea of smallness. The mustard seed is something small that does its part to expand in preparation for the Kingdom of God. The seed represents an instrument by which spiritual growth can be advanced, just as a plant grows and reproduces itself through a seed.

In this parable, the small seed is the church, which appeared as the firstfruits of the Word. Just as in the Parable of the Sower, the one who sows the mustard seed is the Son of Man, Jesus Christ, and the field is the world. Jesus Himself had an insignificant entrance into the world by human standards, and the church He founded is likewise a "little flock" (Luke 12:31-32), small and designed by God not to become a physically powerful organization that would make a spectacle of itself.

In Matthew 7:13-14, Christ says the way that leads to eternal life is difficult and narrow, and few find it. He reiterates in Matthew 20:16 that few are chosen. In Luke 10:2, when sending the seventy out, He says the laborers are few. Paul argues in I Corinthians 1:26-29 that God calls the weak and the base of the world to put to shame the mighty and the noble. Jesus is referring to those few who, upon their calling by God, voluntarily submit to God's dominion, the Kingdom of God.

2. What do the birds of the air represent? Matthew 13:32; Mark 4:32; Luke 13:19.

Comment: Birds are naturally attracted to the taste of the mustard seed. Matthew identifies the birds of the air as "the wicked one" (Matthew 13:4, 19). Mark connects them with "Satan" (Mark 4:4, 15), and Luke links them to "the devil" (Luke 8:5, 12). In Genesis 15:11, fowls swoop down on Abraham's sacrifices, and he has to drive them away (see Deuteronomy 28:26). The end-time Babylon becomes "a habitation of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird" (Revelation 18:2).

In the parable, Jesus predicts the birds of the air would lodge in the branches. These "birds," demons led by "the prince of the power of the air" (Ephesians 2:2), have continually tried to infiltrate the church. Upon the unsuspecting early church, Satan moved quickly to implant his agents in it to teach false doctrine while appearing to be true Christians. Just as God permitted Satan to tempt Job intensely (Job 1:12; 2:6) and to sift Peter as wheat (Luke 22:31), He has allowed antichrists to lodge within His church (I Corinthians 11:18-19).

3. What does the "tree" represent? Same verses.

Comment: The largest of mustard plants, even under ideal conditions, can grow only to a height of about 15 feet. Luke 13:19 describes it as "a large tree," yet the natural mustard plant is not "a large tree" by any stretch of the imagination. All varieties of the mustard family, which are herbs, have thin, pulpy—not woody—stems and branches. It is nothing like a tree.

This mustard plant did something abnormal by growing beyond its design parameters; it became larger than what God designed as normal. What is this large mustard tree in which, apparently, demons are welcome? As the church grew from a tiny seed into a small mustard bush, it was as God designed it, but over time, it mutated into a large tree, something never intended by God.

This plant ceased to be God's church when it perverted its doctrines and objectives, moving beyond God's intended limits. It became a counterfeit of the true church, appropriating the name "Christian" and blending or syncretizing pagan mystery religions with Christianity. Eventually, it called itself the Roman Catholic Church, and later produced Protestant daughter churches whose doctrines are rooted in Catholicism.

What became of the true church? When the mustard plant mutated from its original form, God replanted His true church in another corner of the field, beginning the process anew. It is a consistent characteristic of God's true church to remain as a small herb, spiritually feeding the few who are chosen to become regenerated children of the Kingdom of God.

zionmde:

I am not defending any organization.
The person I mentioned said "evil now lies in the church" from ur own definition of the word "church" tell me why that statement is not an insult to the almighty, who is the one that sanctifies and tarbanacles in the church. Most people say rubbish about the church thinking the church is a building or a denomination. Go and read the old testament very well how God esteemed the holiest of holies where his presence dwelt. Imagine what would happen to an Israelite then if he because of the evil of the children of Eli now said, evil dwells in God's temple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2017
The name agbala nwanyi is very funny

Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by Bossontop(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2017
shocked
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by LordPOSEIDON: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2017
Hin try.
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by favourmic(m): 11:02am On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by Settingz321(m): 11:03am On Dec 04, 2017
freeze must not hear this join again

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2017
Smh
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by maxiuc(m): 11:03am On Dec 04, 2017
When you try to play with pastors with the issues of tithe

6 Likes

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:03am On Dec 04, 2017
i have decided to take up this issue because 11 million is not a joke in these hard times
Ur mum had 11 million and you're talking about hard times

9 Likes

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:03am On Dec 04, 2017
We know them.
But idiots and fools all keep trooping and tripping.

But for me and my household .
#OurMumuDonDo
#FreeSheeplesMovement

10 Likes

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by wildchild02: 11:04am On Dec 04, 2017
na wa ooo

Promo Promo Promo on Customized football Jerseys, check my signature..Dont miss it
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by oshe111(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2017
Wich kain yeye b dis

meanwhile

2017 Celebrity AWARDS

WEDDING OF THE YEAR- Banky W and Adesua Etomi

DIVORCE OF THE YEAR- Tonto Dike and Churchcill

FALL OF THE YEAR- Mr Eazi and Sheyi Shey(Bth male and female Category)

EMBARRASSMENT OF THE YEAR- Wizkid(performing for 100 people in Bots)

SCANDAL OF THE YEAR- Davido's(3 friends in less than a week)

CELEBRIRY CRIMINAL OF THE YEAR-Evans

PLEASE ADD YOURSgrin

6 Likes

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2017
Adeboye is a blood criminal

3 Likes

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by 9jatatafo(m): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2017
Religion equals fraud

7 Likes

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by Abudu2000(m): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2017
These are only but the few you hear.church is nothing but scams. The one that happened to me where cele woman scammed me of 20k dey even shame me to talk coz I Never knew I could be that gullible..fyi I'm a xtian, Abudu is just my surname which the whole family ans

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by HeyCorleone(m): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2017
The woman allowed herself to be swindled..

Put your faith and trust in God. Not your pastor. Not your daddy G.O. Not your evangelist. Not your prophet.

But God alone.

8 Likes

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by BruncleZuma: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Christian To Run A Hotel Business? / Is Dancing ' Azonto & Kukere ' In Church Appropriate ? / Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.