Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins (40191 Views)

Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Jim Iyke, Tobi, Miracle, Timaya, Phyno / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by lonelydora: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2017
Was Peter present?
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by nwakibie3(m): 9:06am On Dec 04, 2017
biacan:
This is what happens when the creator decides to bless you....... dude is so mature can't you see how he treats the mother of his babies like an angel........ who knows if he won't buy her a Range Rover spot as a Christmas gift for all the daily blessings and surprises she has attracted to him........he is the definition of a celebrity husband and I hope all the guys on these forum can learn from him......... and as for his brother...... hater no one gat you

abeg make we dey go jare... this one dey yan dust......

2 Likes

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by lonelydora: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2017
biacan:
This is what happens when the creator decides to bless you....... dude is so mature can't you see how he treats the mother of his babies like an angel........ who knows if he won't buy her a Range Rover spot as a Christmas gift for all the daily blessings and surprises she has attracted to him........he is the definition of a celebrity husband and I hope all the guys on these forum can learn from him......... and as for his brother...... hater no one gat you

Stop saying what you don't know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by prodigyhenry: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2017
biacan:
What do you mean by saying "the blessings she has attracted to him" this dude was going very well before he met her, he is the one attracting blessings to her.. Women sha want undeserved praises. He is doing what he is doing for her cause he loves her. That's all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by mightyhazel: 9:08am On Dec 04, 2017
the real p square

not the other loudmouth, pinky, twerking video vixen

3 Likes

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by bigpicture001: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2017
wot is wrong with this senseless celebrities...what is the meaning of " Nathan nd nadia" what has happened to our indigenous names...? foolish people..nd I think the govt should do something about it also...we are gradually being phycologically,collonised...nonsense!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by mavinc4u(f): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2017
Hahnemann:
I ve playing ur solo track Nkenjikeke both in my room, car and office for the past one week, i can't deny u re a good musician but i still prefer Mr P to you.

Rudeboy as his name goes is too Rude and arrogant

Is not true. The guy looks rude which is his nature but he is good at heart then Peter appears friendly and nice but he is rude at heart.

3 Likes

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by phranq30(m): 9:15am On Dec 04, 2017
BruncleZuma:
Nah Julius Agwu be that?
No, na him papa
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by aspirebig: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2017
Personally.. i say Congrats to The "voice"...

Papa ejima..."no one like you "

The real Psquare ....

Fire fire dey go

Haba habatically.

3 Likes

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by BruncleZuma: 9:22am On Dec 04, 2017
phranq30:
No, na him papa
grin grin grin grin

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by toprealman: 9:34am On Dec 04, 2017
biacan:
Didn't you hear that Kim got Kanye(her BF then) a mob! Why are our African ladies so lazy and too dependent on their partner?
I challenge you, buy a gift for you man this Xmas..... anything at all! No be only Rover, Olumo rock fall on you!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by jaxxy(m): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2017
Beautiful family
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by summerflame(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2017
biacan:
hope u got your fact right cos this same Paul and Jude treated Peter like a piece of Rag and Paul likewise abandoned his wife and newly born twin in USA when she gave birth .. Say whatever u like, Peter is blessed beyond your criticism... I'm close to the psquare and I ain't taking sides..

1 Like

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by summerflame(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2017
Hahnemann:
I ve playing ur solo track Nkenjikeke both in my room, car and office for the past one week, i can't deny u re a good musician but i still prefer Mr P to you.

Rudeboy as his name goes is too Rude and arrogant
God bless you my brother
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by vivvyo(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2017
bigpicture001:
wot is wrong with this senseless celebrities...what is the meaning of " Nathan nd nadia" what has happened to our indigenous names...? foolish people..nd I think the govt should do something about it also...we are gradually being phycologically,collonised...nonsense!!!!
hello Sir,
plx wat is wrong with the name "Nathan and Nadia"?
Does it imply that they don't have native names?
Are these little ones the first to bear English names?
Do you have a problem with celebrities?
why are you picking on them?
What has Government got to do with this?

lastly, have you ever attempted filling a form?,if yes;
did you come across the part that says "surname, first name and other names??

1 Like

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2017
Congrats to them.
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by joyndidi: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2017
maxiuc:
That moment when you snapped pictures with a friend but you don't want to post it online

Only for your I too know friend to Post it online and even tag you along
the thing is sooo annoying
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by maxiuc(m): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2017
joyndidi:
the thing is sooo annoying
I Tell you

1 Like

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by joyndidi: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2017
miteolu:
Cute!
May N2 not go in the way of P2
Amin Jesu
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by bigpicture001: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2017
vivvyo:
hello Sir,
plx wat is wrong with the name "Nathan and Nadia"?
Does it imply that they don't have native names?
Are these little ones the first to bear English names?
Do you have a problem with celebrities?
why are you picking on them?
What has Government got to do with this?

lastly, have you ever attempted filling a form?,if yes;
did you come across the part that says "surname, first name and other names??
..is there a difrence between these two?... chidinma,joan ejike and Joan chidinma ejike..? ur first names are usually your most popular names..if your parents promotes ur native names..it coms to stick like dt..even if u vv anoda beautiful English name...nobody in Japan bears the name jackson,yet they are developed..no chinese bear the name roger,yet they are good.the celebries are hugely responsible for a changing trend in a societies way of life,cuz of thier huge influence..the US barred rihanna's song video " man down" cuz of this,argentina barred people from naming thier children "messi" cuz it's an ancient name which shld be outdated,ghana now arrest celebrities that poses close to nude on public display...Mexico barred a top actress from featuring in a very popular soap opera cuz sh dates a drug baron...that's why we talk about value system, value system is not in check in nigeria,hence we misbehave

1 Like

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by HelenDKang: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
What's there to learn from the guys who can't settle scores amicably & they are twins o.
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by salesforce: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Good
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by labelle123(f): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
i thought it was Peter that has dread lock

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies / Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Gives Relationship Advice Amidst 'Fever' Video Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.