Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Is There Really A Restful Weekend ? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is There Really A Restful Weekend ? (491 Views)

Is It Really A Good Idea To Double Date? / 40 Funny Pictures To Spice Your Weekend / Hilarious Weekend: Select A Meme That Best Descride You During Your Project Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Really A Restful Weekend ? by Penco2020(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2017
Tales Of Our Weekend by Penco2020(m): 9:18am On Jul 17
Tales of our weekends
Waking up on Friday morning with a big yawn with the thought of ''thank God is Friday'' no need to pack lunch because lunch hours is closing time today. Entering the office the TGIF thing filter everywhere, we all thumbs up believing today..? No story.
By noon, we all clear our tables avoid the OGAS to avoid die minutes errand. By 12:30, movement begins, someone of us (Muslims) rush to the mosque for jumat. Other claim I need to go fast to avoid hold up in our out- of town abodes. By 6pm we are caught in between 2 houses both to kept vigil. Church and club houses. Eventually you chose the church for your own vigil, I bet you, it won't be funny its C.A.C or MFM. but any PFN ? Its cool. Night clubs.......no sleeping na but ur pocket will inform u later.
Here comes d beautiful Saturday, time to wake up will be decided by where u spent d Friday night. Church vigil..maybe 11am so as to announce to everyone where u were last night but club vigil....9am so dt neighbours won't see u as a bad child. After this, base on single thing, u try to tide up d one-week-messed up-room. All rushing to meet up with owanbe stuff of the weekend. Before u no its 6pm, getting home is already 8pm. Preparation for Sunday service starts, by 10pm u only remember that the only food you had was just rice at the owanbe. Hustle to boil something to hold stomach. Its 7am Sunday, I'm about going late or else I miss Sunday school class.
Finally, I'm here at Church. Today is a long sermon day, so service end by 2pm. Meetings begins till 4pm. Finally home to rest for weekend by 7pm, I'm trying to look for Monday shirt to iron for tomorrow work, trying to remember where I fling my laptop bag to on Friday. Now its 9:15pm on Sunday, I'm still wondering if its true I really had a weekend.
Just my thinking sah.
Have a blessed week ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Joke / Thief With Bad Luck 3 / A Remix Of Patience Jonathan's Vibes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.