Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

A Remix Of Patience Jonathan's Vibes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Remix Of Patience Jonathan's Vibes (492 Views)

Comedian KOFFI Finishes Buhari, Patience Jonathan , Kanayo, Obi Cubana,left Dino / TALK TRUE! Aisha Buhari Or Patience Jonathan, Who Is Fit To Be The First Lady? / Patience Jonathan's Grammar- Anyone Still Remember? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Remix Of Patience Jonathan's Vibes by Ejem84: 5:35am On Jul 04, 2019
Dame Patience Faka Jonathan aka mama peace is always a delight to her readers because of her penchant for pidgin English(vernacular). She is known to be very vocal with her sense of humour on national issues bothering the nation especially when her husband, former President Goodluck Jonathan was in office. The famous chai statement about the chibok missing girls which generated reactions from the public readily comes to mind in which she is reported to have said “Diaris God….Diaris God in everything we are doing…Those bloods that are shiaring in Borno will answer…What of two teachers that can tell us that they conducted that exam? Do you come with any? Prinspa…No too?“Na only you waka come? Okay. Now the First Lady is calling you, come I want to help you…find ya missing child…will you keep kwayet? Chai!!! Chai!!!“Diaris God o!” She has been quiet since her departure from the office of the first lady and Nigerians have missed her sense of humour.

The latest news concerning her is Federal High Court sitting in Ikoyi, Lagos, which has ordered the final forfeiture of $8,435,788.84 and N9.1 billion belonging to her to the Nigerian government. In Nigeria, it is normal that when one is been accused of wrongful doing he or she also point fingers to others like the proverb that says those who live in glass houses do not throw stones. As I looked into her many funny quotes I began to guess what her response to the court judgement would have been. She probably would have said “nor be only me waka come here with money ooo, ask other people too when dey waka with money too”
https://xplore24news..com/2019/07/a-remix-of-patience-jonathans-vibes.html

1 Share

Re: A Remix Of Patience Jonathan's Vibes by Otaz19: 7:10am On Jul 04, 2019
I miss mama peace ooo
Since she comot nobody to make me laugh again
Jor I wan laugh ooo

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Funny Igbo Comedy Series - Aboki Na Ndigbo (previews) / Best Of Mark Angel Comedy / Sleeping Inside The Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.