Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Scam Alert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert (1827 Views)

Scam Alert! Adam Tijani With The Phone Number, 07011435598, Is A Notorious Thief / Scam Alert!!! Warning Against Doing Business With Jocarol Nig Ltd. / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Scam Alert by sheeda995(f): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Some people Job is to SCAM others, and get Thier Victims BANNED to avoid prosecution, People, be CAREFUL when paying money into a strangers account. BE WARNED. December period thief's and SCAMERS Always DOUBLE. SCAMMERS everywhere

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert by sheeda995(f): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
SCAMMERS everywhere
Re: Scam Alert by DrMuzungu(m): 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Some would scam even their own mother sad
Re: Scam Alert by funlord(m): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lwkmd!

grin
Re: Scam Alert by abrahym(m): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
DrMuzungu:

You should ask her to provide evidence

No be first to report for station dey win case you know?
Re: Scam Alert by stevolinkon40: 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
sheeda995:
Some people Job is to SCAM others, and get Thier Victims BANNED to avoid prosecution, People, be CAREFUL when paying money into a strangers account. BE WARNED. December period thief's and SCAMERS Always DOUBLE. SCAMMERS everywhere
Younhave been asked to provide evidence on the other thread you ran and came to open a separate thread
. I believe you are scammer here.. you claim to be new to najraland but you know your way around things
buster
Provide evidence or bury you head. Your scamming skill got busted
Re: Scam Alert by Dadazi: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
Please madam stop this rubbish. Abrahym is not a scammer. Why will u be calling someone a scammer without showing us what he did. Or do u tink u are talking to kids. U even came here to open a thread without any single prove of scamming.
Re: Scam Alert by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
This girl no get work, I swear
Re: Scam Alert by Blessedpikin(m): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
Royal155:
This girl no get work, I swear
Make this girl just shut up already.....abrahym is never a scammer.....you couldn't scam him and you were so pained.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert by stevolinkon40: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
Blessedpikin:

Make this girl just shut up already.....abrahym is never a scammer.....you couldn't scam him and you were so pained.
This is exactly what happen.

Having two acct claiming to be a female on one and claiming to be a man on the other.someone that claim to be new on nairaland.

He thought we are all gullible here.
The she-male will get the ban she deserves soon.
Re: Scam Alert by sheeda995(f): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
People be aware of SCAMMERS. They are everywhere.
Re: Scam Alert by sheeda995(f): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mine is to warn people of this season we are. Thief's are more, SCAMMING has DOUBLED.
Humanity Service always.
Re: Scam Alert by sheeda995(f): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
DrMuzungu:
Sure, Some will scam Thier Mothers
Re: Scam Alert by Wings123(m): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Right now people should beware of the OP because that's how they do, trying to form holy..
Cc: tabbaz, funlord
Re: Scam Alert by Wings123(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
sheeda995:

Use escrow services dealing with the Op.. my2cents
Re: Scam Alert by sheeda995(f): 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wings123:

Use escrow services dealing with the Op.. my2cents
I never gave anyone my account to send in money, so you get no point
Re: Scam Alert by sheeda995(f): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wings123:
Right now people should beware of the OP because that's how they do, trying to form holy..
Cc: tabbaz, funlord
I never asked anyone to send any money to me. So you got no point
Re: Scam Alert by sheeda995(f): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
THIEFS will always have BACK UPS
Re: Scam Alert by sheeda995(f): 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
abrahym:

You should ask her to provide evidence

No be first to report for station dey win case you know?
THIEFS will always have people to back them UP. So it's no big deal Seeing people here and there
Re: Scam Alert by abrahym(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
sheeda995:

THIEFS will always have people to back them UP. So it's no big deal Seeing people here and there

Continue until you meet the wrath of my God upon you..
Re: Scam Alert by sheeda995(f): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
abrahym:

Continue until you meet the wrath of my God upon you..
It is you that will meet with the wrath of God, because You tried scamming me by asking me to send money into your account when we have not even finished any deal.Later you try to hide it by calling for my ban on Nairaland so it won't be exposed. Now you've gone to call your back UPS. You will meet the wrath of God, not me. Thief.
Re: Scam Alert by abrahym(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
sheeda995:

It is you that will meet with the wrath of God, because You tried scamming me by asking me to send money into your account when we have not even finished any deal.Later you try to hide it by calling for my ban on Nairaland so it won't be exposed. Now you've gone to call your back UPS. You will meet the wrath of God, not me. Thief.

I'll respond to your claim this last time.. Upload our chat here let everybody see or go to hell and die there.
Re: Scam Alert by sheeda995(f): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
abrahym:

I'll respond to your claim this last time.. Upload our chat here let everybody see or go to hell and die there.
You too can go to hell to die there, plus this thread I opened is just to make people to be aware that THIEFS are everywhere. But the reason you brought your backups and then commenting is because you are pained that your secret is revealed.Scamming one customer out of 20 is still a scam. People like you are those that oppress people and just because you have people to support you, you turn the case upside down.
OPPRESSOR claiming OPPRESSED.
Thief.
You are clamouring my ban just because you don't want your secret to be revealed, Your own ban won't be in this WORLD alone but in the HEREAFTER. Continue with your scamming Job if you wont enter HELL.
Don't quote me again
Re: Scam Alert by sheeda995(f): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
funlord:

Mynd44 and dominique!

Since 8am this sheeddah995 woman has been trying to stain the reputation of one old time trader who has a history of successful trades with her wild and baseless claims! She has not posted since July 28th has no history of trade and has blatantly refused to show any sort of evidence of scam! It may be a ploy for her to gain some sympathy before striking herself or just a case of crying wolf! In doing so she is assassinating this man's character for no just cause! Kindly take down this thread and delete her posts and if she re posts without showing evidence kindly ban her!
YOUR BAN WONT BE in this LIFe, AND your LIES will take you to HELL because you are not there when he's trying to SCAM me
Re: Scam Alert by sheeda995(f): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mynd44 and dominique!
I was not trying to stain the reputation of anyone, When I discovered he's trying to SCAM me,i just posted it for people to be AWaaRE and that's all. Since then I have only been replying him because he was agitating for my ban for no reason. Don't do INJUSTICE just because he has people to support him here and I literally have no one
Re: Scam Alert by Wings123(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
sheeda995:

YOUR BAN WONT BE in this LIFe, AND your LIES will take you to HELL because you are not there when he's trying to SCAM me

Aunty abi uncle.. post screenshot let nairaland judge, u dey dia dey find cheap publicity.. we know your type, no one will fall for your trap..
Re: Scam Alert by sheeda995(f): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mynd44 and dominique!
The guy that called you is only trying to help this man in carrying out his obsession and turning the case upside down. Which am sure it's him that went to call all of them.
Check what I posted,i only asked people to be aware of THIEFS and scammer. His friends entered to help him in his oppression.
Really the ban won't affect me because I may not even ordinarily Enter Nairaland for MONTH, but the injustice that will be is why I am highly concerned
Re: Scam Alert by sheeda995(f): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wings123:

Aunty abi uncle.. post screenshot let nairaland judge, u dey dia dey find cheap publicity.. we know your type, no one will fall for your trap..
He's the one that sent me his account details to pay money into for no reason.
And this is the name he gave me
Salami Ibrahim idowu
Access BANk, 0031994738. He should also justify himself by showing the account I sent to him for him to pay into.
Re: Scam Alert by stevolinkon40: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
sheeda995:

He's the one that sent me his account details to pay money into for no reason.
And this is the name he gave me
Salami Ibrahim idowu
Access BANk, 0031994738. He should also justify himself by showing the account I sent to him for him to pay into.

This is getting too much...this is one crazy she-male on the loose

Cc puskin dominique funlord tabbaz mynd44
Re: Scam Alert by sheeda995(f): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mynd44 and dominique!
For all saying I am the scammer, please let him show where I asked him to pay me money.
This is where he asked me to pay when he doesn't even know how much am buying.
Salami Ibrahim idowu: Access bank
And that's where I start sensing that he's a scammer,and he never tried to clear it when I asked him if I can trust him but instead he said I should go.
I have left the topic but his friend's keep mentioning me and asking for my ban for no reason.

(1) (2)

In Need Of Reliable Person Who Can Help Me Source,order & Ship 2 Lagos 4rm China / See The Fake 55" Flat Screen TV A FB User Bought Online / Revealed! 2018 Business For Continuous Passive Cash Flow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.