Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

"How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (39640 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by duduade: 6:34am On Dec 05, 2017
arnold123:
have you ever kpanshed a ghost before??, I think I have

You on your own o... Lol

1 Like

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by arnold123: 6:58am On Dec 05, 2017
duduade:

You on your own o... Lol
tell the truth make the devil shame
Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by CioAngels(f): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2017
Yourr:
He left you since June 2014 and you are stating your case after 3 years, I believe we need to hear more from the husband side.
Yes, if i'm not wrong, she stayed till that number of years because court marriage you have to stay two year before she/he can get divorced.
Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Teeboi56: 8:38am On Dec 05, 2017
kinzmen:
so for three years now u never do that thing?
Do wetting
Is like I no understand u
Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by CioAngels(f): 8:50am On Dec 05, 2017
My dear, it hurts, with with you said, he really did not want you, you only was an easy target for him to meet his needs to travel. He married you just to complete his required documents to enable him travel. Your marriage ended that very night and his families were part of the evil plan. It is not too late start again, so, be happy and move on. What that wedding dress and the ring will be to you is a hindrance if you keep them and make them sovernier, it will bring you sadness daily. The choice is yours.
Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by lulufaj(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
NextGovernor:
Some women can be wahala sha. I had a girlfriend recently that almost made my life misreable. Anytime she come over I will never have rest. I talk to girl on the road problem, I greet my flat neighbour sister or daughters problem, I make calls to female problem, long conversation to male friends she will just be angry say I just kept her and calling since. I dont come back from work ontime peoblem, I say I am tired anytime she wanna bring conversation problem.

My broda/sista I ranaway before I die b4 my time. She curse the hell out of me over the fone just becos say I say make we give break. Some girls can be so problematic.

You are very right. Unfortunately, most Nigerian ladies fall in this category. No Nigerian lady narrates how her marriage /relationship crashed and talk about her faults. Theyre always faultless and blameless.I dated one who gets angry whenever i needed to do things to bring about my progress. If shes around and i needed to study, wahala. I need to send mails, wahala. I was preparing for an international exam thats costs so much, the night before the exam this girl picked up a fight with me that i didnt call her after the call i made to her in the morning. After the result was out, the same person was telling her friends how she will have brilliant kids.I needed to take another exam with another girl this time around, same old story. Added to their poor understanding is their entitlement syndrome. MY ex came to my house and I had some important documents to fill which i told her about, she left my house in anger and after getting what I was applying for, it was her bf is this and that.I had another who i felt should be reasonable because she was a big girl,lailai. Dating an average Nigerian girl is lots of work TBH. Most are adult children. Its more of a nanny job.
The moment you date a none naija girl, you will be surprised what a relationship should be.
Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by alphaNomega: 8:34am On Feb 11, 2019
lulufaj:

You are very right. Unfortunately, most Nigerian ladies fall in this category. No Nigerian lady narrates how her marriage /relationship crashed and talk about her faults. Theyre always faultless and blameless.I dated one who gets angry whenever i needed to do things to bring about my progress. If shes around and i needed to study, wahala. I need to send mails, wahala. I was preparing for an international exam thats costs so much, the night before the exam this girl picked up a fight with me that i didnt call her after the call i made to her in the morning. After the result was out, the same person was telling her friends how she will have brilliant kids.I needed to take another exam with another girl this time around, same old story. Added to their poor understanding is their entitlement syndrome. MY ex came to my house and I had some important documents to fill which i told her about, she left my house in anger and after getting what I was applying for, it was her bf is this and that.I had another who i felt should be reasonable because she was a big girl,lailai. Dating an average Nigerian girl is lots of work TBH. Most are adult children. Its more of a nanny job.
The moment you date a none naija girl, you will be surprised what a relationship should be.

I can't fault you on this one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.