Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) (40734 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: My Ex-Lover Threatening To Expose My Nudes / Zlatan Places Curse On SARS Officer Who Stopped Him: E No Go Better For Your Mum / Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
those SARS are terrible angry

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by oloriLFC(f): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
It's only innocent, defenseless citizens they'll be harrassing, let them face the real robbers, their yansh go turn watery. idiots!

8 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by shaddoww: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
I wish say I get black magic, I for just dey turn dis sars guys to goat.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by herdekunley9ja(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nigeria police are just bunch of fools

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Elnino4ladies: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
End sars
Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by SporaD8: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
Useless set of authorized criminal!
There spokesman will soon come and tell us it is film trick, same way he claims all victim were only harassed in their dreams!

5 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by twilliamx(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
SARS
Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by angelboy01(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
End sars

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
I just pray this SARS will someday beat a white American citizen in Nigeria,Na dat dey Interpol police go over ride SARS gragra

10 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
handsomeyinka:
I just pray this SARS will someday beat a white American citizen in Nigeria,Na dat dey Interpol police go over ride SARS gragra
Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by lonelydora: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
SARS is evil. They commit all kinds of evil ranging from highway robbery to kidnappings.

5 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by kidman96(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
angry grin
Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Rubbiish(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
catherineokezie:
A day is coming when trend like corrupt politicians should be jailed
Hmmm....That day is still very far....

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
its only a fool who would think this video is current. Bloggers God punish una!

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Wongiwaynes(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
the SARS in Asaba are only interested in taking U to the nearest ATM to withdraw ur money... very deadly group of personnel.. whenever I have an event along DBS road, I prefer taking Keke Napep becos that is their zone

8 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by eph12(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ecuador1:

Sars never hold u b4
Atleast police with small money if u dey drive dem go free u but sarz go first label u accusations den if u no get mind no b small money u go pay
I thought SARS is a unit under NPF?

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by 8stargeneral: 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Criminals in disguise.
Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
African Chyna... song loading
Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Video evidence.
Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Realdeals:

Uniform??, they don't have any. They only wear Polo shirt with inscription SARS and jeans trousers. Infact anybody can be SARS.

I think it is one of the major reasons that they are lawless. They cant be traced easily.

7 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by SporaD8: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
aonag:
its only a fool who would think this video is current. Bloggers God punish una!
Finally here comes their spokesman!!!
So your point is...?
Because it is not current - it never happened?!!
SporaD8:
Useless set of authorized criminal!
There spokesman will soon come and tell us it is film trick, same way he claims all victim were only harassed in their dreams!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by benjaminoikhe: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
This people are armed robbers and the are you he one making this more worse
Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by ifeoluwa122: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
End sars the are hungry people

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nnannakalu:
They will so accuse you to the point where you won't have anything to say anymore
sad angry

This one time my sister forgot her purse in my car, these guys stopped me, opened the purse, saw some fragrance powder scattered in the purse and I was immediately labeled a cocaine dealer. One of them sniffed the purse and was like... It's cocaine, handcuff him.
I was totally startled

#Endsars
How were yu now freed?
Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by adeleye45: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
watch another atrocity the so called sars #EndSars committed here https://www.facebook.com/omoloye.s.adeniyi/videos/1619839171412263/

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Kobicove(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
That is what happens when you have a bunch of untrained people as law enforcement officers

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by centboy123456(m): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
angelboy01:
End sars

Lol this ur pic make me laff
Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Bigfellas(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
The NPF is not protecting those they are suppose to protect... We all have one or two encounters with the Sars and I don't pray anyone go through such an ordeal. I don't even wish that to my enemy. The Authorities have to do something about it. The Sars operatives no longer go after robbers anymore but any young man who looks good and dresses well. All just to extort them and rip them off their money. They sometimes follow boiz to the Atm stand and force them to withdraw from their bank account. This is just too much and we can't keep silent on this forever. Something needs to be done #endsars

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Nnannakalu: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
sharpwriter:

How were yu now freed?

Called a lawyer eventually

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nnannakalu:

Called a lawyer eventually

Wow....yu are lucky they didnt collect yur phone. They are very useless.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
SporaD8:

Finally here comes their spokesman!!!
So your point is...?
Because it is not current - it never happened?!!

you must be foooolish. you and your comment. this video os over 2years ago. why would someone put this up like its recent just to gain advantage of a current situation and channel traffic to their site?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko / Captain Demuren's Curvy Wife, Toolz Looks Alluring In New Photos / Judith Chichi Aka Afrocandy In Bikini At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.