Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

My Terrible Experience With SARS In Lagos. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Terrible Experience With SARS In Lagos. (744 Views)

My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience With SARS In Lagos. by Goahead(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
In the spirit of of #ENDSARS campaign, I am hoping my askewed encounter with those villains, and that of millions of Nigerian young peoples will send a message to our lawmakers to scrap that depraved unit of Nigerian police force.

On that particular day, me and my elder brother were going Alaba international. At Mile-2, these Ak-47 wielding robbers called me to search the polythene bag I was holding. Inside the bag are defected chargers I was going to replace from where I bought them. One of them asked me for the receipt' "officer, these were bought in bulk, we are going to Alaba to buy goods and have these ones changed, there are defected sir". His response was, "bring the receipt or go and enter that bus over there". Luckily for me I was having the invoice of our last consignment. I reached for it and handed it to over to him, he still wasn't convinced as he asked us to enter the bus. In there they told me that he did not see any list of charger in the invoice, for that, we are going to the station to explain ourselves. After an hour of driving, they stopped by a police station and asked us to settle them or risky been taken into police cell. I told them we don't have any money, one of them searched me and found money, he then changed the story and accused us of robbery. Then, my whimpering elder brother asked them "how much?" 20K for me and 5K for your brother. We ended up paying them 7K.
There you have it Nlders, these people are criminals, they must be scrapped.
Re: My Terrible Experience With SARS In Lagos. by nifemi25(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
In my area at Ajuwon Akute. You must must wear a new cloth, have tattoos on your body or drive a car, you will surely be harassed by the so called SARS. The funniest part those called SARS doesn't takes you to station when arrested instead they takes you to SALIB hotel, ( that's where they live and operate from) you can ask anybody in akute. K.C is there ring leader while KILLER is the second in command.
Re: My Terrible Experience With SARS In Lagos. by CasaFFa(f): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Jon Ogah has added his experience with SARS to #endSARS discussion. Read how SARS threatened to put guns in his car and send him to jail - http://eagleee.com/detail?newsId=435751

(1) (Reply)

“my Parents Forced Me Into Libya- Nigerian Libyan Returnee Speaks / Photos Of A Maritime Engineer Killed By SARS Officials / Nigerian Vikings Cult Member Arrested While Chasing Eiye Member In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.