Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos (39726 Views)

Two Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Lagos, Four ATM Cards Recovered From Them / Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) / Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by CastedDude: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Some men suspected to be armed robbers were apprehended by a team of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, along Yenizue-Epie new Road, Yenagoa Bayelsa state. The incident was said to have occurred on Saturday, 13th October.

According to reports, the armed robbers were given a chase by angry mob after they had successfully robbed a man identified as a school principal, who retrieved cash from the bank for payment of teacher's salaries.

The robbers met their Waterloo while trying to escape through the Sani-Abacha expressway route by the aforementioned location after a heavy shootout between the robbers and the police.

One of the robbers was shot, and arrested alongside his colleagues.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/armed-robbers-arrested-shootout-security-operatives-bayelsa-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by biacan(f): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Even though I don't give broke guys a listening ear.......if want to make me happy........ you don't have to steal to make me happy there are some ways you can still meet up to my stands by working your ass off..... real hustle not by stealing

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by mikejj(m): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:
Even though I don't give broke guys a listing ear.......if want to make me happy........ you don't have to steal to make me happy there are some ways you can still meet up to my stands by working out your ass off..... real hustle not by stealing
grin true talk my baby but some sick dullards wills not listen
Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:
Even though I don't give broke guys a listing ear.......if want to make me happy........ you don't have to steal to make me happy there are some ways you can still meet up to my stands by working out your ass off..... real hustle not by stealing
Are Nigeria's politicians included or excluded??

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by biacan(f): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
mikejj:

Make sure you hustle hard oooooo
Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
mikejj:
Nairalander's shall we all stand as I introduce to you all Mr. Nyash Chopper 2017

#applauds

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by biacan(f): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Are Nigeria's politicians included or excluded??

Nah they are excluded
Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:

Nah they are excluded
Na so Lai Mohammed started, please don't misunderstood me. Abegew

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Bye bye

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by biacan(f): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Na so Lai Mohammed started, please don't misunderstood me. Abegew

Oga live me alone know spoil my market
Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:

Oga live me alone know spoil my market
the lawd is ur strength, aluta continua
Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by biacan(f): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
the laws is ur strength, aluta continua

Keep joking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by daveson07: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
as dem dey catch dem evriday nah so dem dey plenty more

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by Sammybase(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
angry
Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by tejpot(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nice! But how on earth in this age and time will a principal withdraw cash to pay salary? What happens to payment through bank instruction? I guess they want it off the book or something.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by jombolisk: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
okay
wink

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by Readonee35L(m): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:
Even though I don't give broke guys a listing ear.......if want to make me happy........ you don't have to steal to make me happy there are some ways you can still meet up to my stands by working your ass off..... real hustle not by stealing

You probably move with guys that have low self esteem.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by itiswellandwell: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
The kind beatings and hardship the remaining thieves will go through in the hands of those SARS. Them go dey beg for death but them no go see.

Check my signature for customised ATM card flash drive as ideal souvenir for your clients this xmas/new year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by osuofia2(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
SARS de try a times sha......but if their madness enter them e de reset their brain

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by xtreemk: 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rest in pieces
Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
I get angry wen someone caught in d act is being refer to as suspect.
Evans confessed with his Mouth he's a kidnapper, bloggers n Police still call him suspect. I give up abt out nation

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by TeeAL(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
they are done for
Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:
Even though I don't give broke guys a listing ear.......if want to make me happy........ you don't have to steal to make me happy there are some ways you can still meet up to my stands by working your ass off..... real hustle not by stealing
Na u dem dey steal for ?? Criminals no d hustle for babes!!
Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by mightyhazel: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
he was traced to his house ? cos banks dont work saturdays

armed robbers deserve no mercy

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ok oo
Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:

Learn English first and shift attention from your pvssy to your brain. It pays to use the brain instead of pvssy.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by biacan(f): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
majekdom2:
Na u dem dey steal for
Live me alone
Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by mightyhazel: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:
u be cripple ?

abi u dey forbid work ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos by biacan(f): 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
mightyhazel:
u be cripple ?

abi u dey forbid work ?
Broke guy spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Were Forced To Have Sex With Men While On Our Periods - Trafficking Victim / Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ / Two Men Raped By 7 Women In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.