Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) (33540 Views)

Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) / Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by gudnex22(m): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
python1:
Igbo again?
their mata tire me self

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
python1:
Igbo again?

Savage tribe indeed!
Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
gudnex22:

their mata tire me self

Savage ethnic group

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by Adeoba10(m): 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
Useless set of people, always looking for who to blame for their misfortune. So, combining the destiny of those 3 people can only afford a bungalow.... Wehrey people
Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
python1:
Igbo again?

Don't let bigotry infantilize you.

Tribalism is the refuge of small minds
Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by Hespee93: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
icebird25:
If only David de gea was there he could have save him
How footbal come take join this one now?
Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by chuose2: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Chai these ibo people are so mean o
what does them being Igbo have to do with it?

python1:
Igbo again?

See this Skull Miner

2 Likes

Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by QuietMynd: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
And this same people go dey insult them hausas that they re backward what do u call this now "brain reversement"
Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by derecho(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
free2ryhme:
Na dem from the east
My Brother, your signature attracted me.
Others may but you can not..I hope you understand. Let's prepare cos HE THAT WILL COME WILL COME AND WOULD NOT TARRY
Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by HarunaWest(m): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
DrDeji20:
that's what you get from a state being governed by a foolish sculptor.
They talking about crime and your going Into politics....A wise Man Once Said That If You Don't Have a Reasonable Comment,You Shut Tha Fork Up.
Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by mightyhazel: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

May the gods bless the youths that killed him.

Every waster of destiny must be wasted!
what evidence do u have to support the destiny wastage theory ?

do u knw some deluded person or ppl cud just accuse u someday of sorcery and just waste ur life just lije dat ?
Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by Motion123(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Fg please pass the anti jungle justice bill quick... This is nonsense
Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by Emmahunk(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
I marvel when I hear things like this about my kith and kins who will always be the first to scream that we are not supposed to be in one Country with the Northerners because of BH.
Killing and burning a man who was nearing retirement.
God , I decree that no one will waste me so that another will reap my harvest.
By the way, who was the fake seer that said he was diverting destinies with a four bedroom bungalow to show for it after thirty something years of civil service? That person should be the first to be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by DRJECKYLL(m): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ehime mbano is my LGA.... I am disappointed that the first front page post from my town is a poor representation of our ideals.
Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by adetes: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wahalahi

Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
python1:
Igbo again?
u again angry

Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Oduirewamiri:
Can't just comprehend the way some folks �, he's accused of using their destiny cos he built 4 bedroom bungalow, that means each of d 3 family members that accused him is destined to have a room then with his own making 4.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Very funny but worrying, i am guessing all their destinies put together are not worth up to £500, not even enough to buy a good pair of shoe. well..they can all get their 3 room destinies back now that they have killed the poor innocent man, the only man who is educated enough to be a teacher in their village .

3 Likes

Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by congorasta: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
Adogleta:
Only in Biafra Land where the sun will never fully rise.
shocked
miner

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
DRJECKYLL:
Ehime mbano is my LGA.... I am disappointed that the first front page post from my town is a poor representation of our ideals.
well..next time you travel to your village mind how you go they might Accuse you of taking their destinies grin
Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by nkwuocha1: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
The guy sef di iru ka onye ga enye nsi sef.
Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by Newboss(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
The evils of religion on the black man
Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by Donkalio: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
This ipob terrorist are worse than boko haram & fulani herds men put together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Emmahunk:
I marvel when I hear things like this about my kith and kins who will always be the first to scream that we are not supposed to be in one Country with the Northerners because of BH.
Killing and burning a man who was nearing retirement.
God , I decree that no one will waste me so that another will reap my harvest.
By the way, who was the fake seer that said he was diverting destinies with a four bedroom bungalow to show for it after thirty something years of civil service? That person should be the first to be arrested.
My God! if their destinies are worth just 4 bedroom for 35 years they must have very hopeless and wretched destinies, they should even be paying and thanking the man for taking their Rubbish destinies away grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by akigbemaru: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
Blame crooked pastors for brainwashing a whole town grin grin
Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by sesaan(m): 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
THANK GOODNESS AM AN ATHEIST
Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by DrMuzungu(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
NCAN members, report for duty ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by Martin0(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
gypsey:
Blame crooked pastors for brainwashing a whole town grin grin

Nna eh I nor know wetin dey worry these youths oo
Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by Martin0(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
gypsey:
well..next time you travel to your village mind how you go they might Accuse you of taking their destinies grin

True talk
Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by esthy86(f): 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
pathetic

wicked world

gibberish believe
Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Martin0:

Nna eh I nor know wetin dey worry these youths oo
they need to be fundamentally Educated and their mindset skewed positively.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State / Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt / Gunmen Kidnap Three Women On Ibadan/Ijebu Ode Road (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.