Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Help Please Mtn Are Charging My Data And Credit - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Please Mtn Are Charging My Data And Credit (1493 Views)

How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! / Mtn Are Thieves, Scammers To Be Sincere. READ THIS!! / MTN Are Been Compared To Fufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please Mtn Are Charging My Data And Credit by Kusaa: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
I subscribed to 2GB mtn data from data SME last week but this evening i observed that,they are charging my credit in addition to data subscribtion,please what can i do to stop it.Thanks guru of the house
Re: Help Please Mtn Are Charging My Data And Credit by Cymaxy: 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
Are you currently on beta talk plan?
Re: Help Please Mtn Are Charging My Data And Credit by branhampaul: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Contact their Customer Care.!
Re: Help Please Mtn Are Charging My Data And Credit by JideSM: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2017
Kusaa:
I subscribed to 2GB mtn data from data SME last week but this evening i observed that,they are charging my credit in addition to data subscribtion,please what can i do to stop it.Thanks guru of the house

Hi Kusaa, I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced. I wish to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed and resolved. I will appreciate if you can send me mobile number via E-mail message to enable me run a check. Regards

(1) (Reply)

MTN Data Share - You Can Now Share Data On MTN, See Code / Iphone 12 Purple 128GB With Receipt For Sale / Comparisonhuawei Harmonyos 2.0 Vs Samsung One UI 4.0: Quick Settings Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.