Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! (31725 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone / Man's Phone Burnt After Answering Call While Charging It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by DSC7: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2021
It was raining yesterday and Fortunately Nepa refused to take light.....

I was Charging my phone and surfing the Internet when the Lightening struck.....

What saved me was my phone that dropped off my hands, i would have been gone by now....

My vision became blurry while my legs and hands went numb.....

Have anyone experienced such?

And what should be the first Aid treatment?..

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by Sonnobax15(m): 8:22am On Nov 03, 2021
grin
Chaiiii,sorry oh Oga op..... Thank God you're ok cheesy

But sometimes when we dey use play play dey tell people--"thunder fire you". Who knows wetin go be the outcome? grin.

The only thing wey I don witness na be say thunder wey strike condemn my guy sister phone that year...

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by Gudbadguy: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2021
Lightening passed through ur phone and e still dey work?

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by 1Alex: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2021
Whenever it's raining with thunderstorms, I usually put my phone flight mode.

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by DSC7: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2021
Gudbadguy:
Lightening passed through ur phone and e still dey work?

Was charging and pressing the phone when the Lightening and thunder struck..

Even me sef think say the phone no go work again.... But it's working fine....

Just that i am still feeling dizzy....

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by DSC7: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Chaiiii,sorry oh Oga op..... Thank God you're ok cheesy

But sometimes when we dey use play play dey tell people--"thunder fire you". Who knows wetin go be the outcome? grin.

The only thing wey I don witness na be say thunder wey strike condemn my guy sister phone that year...

Na God save me say my phone no condemn... Where i wan see money buy another one for dis sapa period?...

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Thank God you're alive. Oya do giveaway

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by Lilsameey: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2021
DSC7:
It was raining yesterday and Fortunately Nepa refused to take light.....

I was Charging my phone and surfing the Internet when the Lightening struck.....

What saved me was my phone that dropped off my hands, i would have been gone by now....

My vision became blurry while my legs and hands went numb.....

Have anyone experienced such?

And what should be the first Aid treatment?..

Lalasticlala..

Mynd44
Exactly, this same stuff happened to me last month, The current passed through my hands straight to my brain, I thought I was dead grin

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by Lilsameey: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2021
DSC7:

You don get am, I thought my phone is gone ooo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by Gudbadguy: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2021
Try putting ur hands on laptop let's see if u don become electricman let's see if e go charge

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by Curious345: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2021
Post from the romance section are rarely taken seriously

14 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by id4sho(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2021
cheesy OGUN

Experienced this way back with my Nokia E71 as a school boy. Mine, the phone body was metallic. Pele

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by Gudbadguy: 8:52am On Nov 03, 2021
DSC7:

Better carry ursef go hospital

11 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by DSC7: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Lilsameey:
Exactly, this same stuff happened to me last month, The current passed through my hands straight to my brain, I thought I was dead grin

How long before you recovered fully?.....

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by Lilsameey: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2021
DSC7:

How long before you recovered fully?.....
,...30 minutes. I was numb at that moment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by Sonnobax15(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2021
DSC7:

Na God save me say my phone no condemn... Where i wan see money buy another one for dis sapa period?...
grin grin
Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by house10s: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2021
1Alex:
Whenever it's raining with thunderstorms, I usually put my phone flight mode.
cause d pone is about to fly grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by Vanilla4(f): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Terrific... Are you okay now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by muller101(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2021
Op that was just test. Wait for the exams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 03, 2021
Damn
You were so close to becoming the flash, our own Barry allen.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by Tezzi(m): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Las las nairaland na Cruise grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by Kirkman: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
Means the building you were in doesn't have a lightening arrestor.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by Telegram234(m): 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
Op rush to the hospital now..
You are still feeling dizzy and you are happy..
People can play with their lives ehhh

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by DSC7: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
muller101:
Op that was just test. Wait for the exams.

When will that be?
Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by DSC7: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Telegram234:
Op rush to the hospital now..
You are still feeling dizzy and you are happy..
People can play with their lives ehhh

Am okay now....

Thanks alot for ur concern bro....

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by DSC7: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kirkman:
Means the building you were in doesn't have a lightening arrestor.

Hmmmm
Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by DSC7: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Vanilla4:
Terrific... Are you okay now

Yea am fine now.....

Thanks.....

Have learnt my lesson,
Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by DSC7: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
Damn
You were so close to becoming the flash, our own Barry allen.

Na so Barry allen take become flash? undecided

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by ATEAMS: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
Thank God for you ...what NEXT?
Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by thaoriginator: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
sad

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Ways You Are Unintentionally Destroying Your Smartphone / Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. / What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.