Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Here's Sugar Mammas For You Guys - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Here's Sugar Mammas For You Guys (662 Views)

Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm / 190smh/mmm/mr-cork, Lets Prove You Guys Wrong / Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's Sugar Mammas For You Guys by mikedlove: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2010
Are you looking for a rich sugar mummy,or you want to connect to a rich young ummarried ladies in anywhere in nigeria then here is a golden opportunity for you. our mission is to provide you a person of your choice. email us at linkupcentre@yahoo. com with your name, the location and the state you are emailing from. our services is 100% guaranteed as alot of sugar mummies and single big ladies have come out bold enough to tell us what they want. this big mamas and big ladies are mainly bankers, travelers, and also CEOS of many companies, they just want a man or a young sugar son who will satisfy their intimacy orge. they are their to take care of the guys need provided the guy is respecful, neat and keep the affairs DISCREET. Note our service is 100% guaranteed as we make sure you get what you want. the advantage of patronizing us is that at the end of the day you don't like the person we connected to you. we can also connect you to another person. call 017309261 for more inquiries.
Re: Here's Sugar Mammas For You Guys by googles: 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2010

pictures pls i need to see wat am sacrificing these youngies for plz embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Here's Sugar Mammas For You Guys by maximized(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2010
Hey you, no be you dey find woman barely two months ago, how do you expect sane forumites to believe this your story?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=394138.msg5461715#msg5461715

Something is fishy here.
Re: Here's Sugar Mammas For You Guys by emmawealth: 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2010
Maximized, To me I'm smelling rat here

That a gud Job of yours Max.

Some told him then to go and get a job. I thing this is the job my guy as getting, since that is his line.

O boy i like that in you gust go on, pick one out of those ladies, if you are successful Call me or email me @
emmafaith007 for more brainstorming

(1) (Reply)

. / Anyone Finding / Denzel2009, Please Save Dyt From Her Love For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.