Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") (3230 Views)

For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) / What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. / Common *Noticed* Chemistries On Nairaland Aka Flirting And Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by tayotina(f): 9:13am On May 12, 2005
[I](ed: continued from Re-unite with Old Friends!)[/I]

Hmmm. You guys are so funny. grin
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Femi: 8:18pm On May 12, 2005
I once knew one tayotina in a forum... very funny and pleasant personality... anyone know how i can get in touch?
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Ra(f): 8:22pm On May 12, 2005
A few more clues would be helpful Femi. Let's see.....erm...... was she a representative on that forum by any chance? Always assuming your tayotina is a 'she'. grin
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by tayotina(f): 9:08am On May 13, 2005
Femi, what else do we need to know about tayotina? You know, Ra asked whether she was a representative on that forum, maybe you could give us more clues.
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by mamba(m): 11:11am On May 13, 2005
tayotina:

Femi, what else do we need to know about tayotina? You know, Ra asked whether she was a representative on that forum, maybe you could give us more clues.

We want to know if she's single and searching rolleyes
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by tayotina(f): 11:28am On May 13, 2005
Well, the tayotina I know is single and searching. Are we talking about the same person here, Femi?
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Femi: 3:14pm On May 13, 2005
You guys have been so helpful...
I also have some clues to help in this ultimate search. she is very rich and didnt mind giving me her bmw x3 to cruise .
please tell her to call me ooo . help me find my tayotina. shocked kiss
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by mamba(m): 11:33pm On May 16, 2005
Femi, give me the contract, I'll help you do the arrangee....
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Femi: 4:24pm On May 17, 2005
mambo.. mambo.. mambo!!!!

EFCC dey oooo!!!!!!

meanwhile.....find this chiczxy for me and payments will be effected immediately

peace
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by mamba(m): 11:04pm On May 17, 2005
Femi:

find this chiczxy for me and payments will be effected immediately

Why can't you make up your mind Mr Femi, before it was Tayotina and now Chigszy. Plzzzz make up your mind or no deal..
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Seun(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2005
You don't understand. Femi is an African man, so he doesn't need to restrict himself to one lady. The more the merrier! tongue
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Ra(f): 8:47am On May 18, 2005
Now gentlemen, I believe you just misread Mr. Femi. He was simply saying to find the 'chick' for him. Shame on you Seun! The more the merrier indeed. rolleyes

Femi jare, not only have I got great news for you, it's free of cost; best things in life are free.....

tayotina happens to be my friend and on telling her that I am a member of a forum where some Femi guy is really keen on finding her, she was elated and said she'd been looking forward to meeting you as well. I'll get you her number soon.... wink
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Femi: 5:38pm On May 20, 2005
Ra, O ma seun omoge! I always had a dream to have a girl that understands me and my quirks. Ra, you are the bomb. Mamba, the project was to find the chic (chiczxy is my way of spelling chic as it sounds merrier and sexier) so get on with the project.
On another note, You may not worry anymore as your competence is questionable. Ra is doing a better job dude!!
....seun !! na wa oo
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by mamba(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2005
Femi:

Mamba, the project was to find the chic (chiczxy is my way of spelling chic as it sounds merrier and sexier) so get on with the project.
On another note, You may not worry anymore as your competence is questionable. Ra is doing a better job dude!!
Why is my competence questionable

Femi, I'm a guy like you and I'll urge you to trust me on this.
My resume speaks for itself because I have 18yrs experience in Arrangee runs.
I'll get you her number, the authentic number, It's an MTN number (0803).
Just leave the project for me and I can guarantee you'll be signing the dotted lines with this chick that's not only funny but also has a pleasant personality.
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by legry(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2005
Femi i have her number, address, age, colour, height, liked food, best film infact femi Ive researched and i have all the answers you want and it's all yours BUT!!! I just cant give it to you bros, bros ehmmm you know EFCC is on the look out for special gifts and ehmmm you know the situation in the country is not so rosy right now so i just might accept something a little bit higher than your initial offer to mamba(my competence is very reliable) say 250% higher. Let me k now so we negotiate and agree terms of payment and collection
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by mamba(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2005
legry:

Femi I have her number, address, age, colour, height, liked food, best film infact femi Ive researched and I have all the answers you want
Legry, hope you've not been stalking rolleyes our African queen, how did you get all that info?
Femi, if you really need this chick you know who to call on smiley
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Seun(m): 7:03pm On May 21, 2005
But I am her agent ... grin
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by solo2(m): 9:08am On May 22, 2005
You guys are very funny, Femi it is good that you serch for tayotina, but did you mean it, if so I dey youy back cankpe.but try to ask Seun to locate her for you. all the best of luck.
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Ra(f): 9:38pm On May 22, 2005
Femi, I really cherish my privacy and it looks to me that far too many people are unduly interested, yes unduly, in this matter. Let's finish it off on PM. I don't want the whole world having tayotina's number. Besides, can I let you in on a little secret? Promise not to tell anyone? Good, I don't trust that mamba guy.

..... grin

1 Like

Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by legry(m): 8:47am On May 23, 2005
Femi you have to hear me out WHALAI!!! I'm your man HABA! you know what i dont trust that MAMBA guy too shhhhhhhhhh! wink but if you deside that im not the agent for you and you want to go else where to find your answer ill say good luck o but Na me be de agent for you at a very small fee if i must remind you again
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Femi: 2:37pm On May 23, 2005
mmmh, I spent my weekend tossing up and down trying to make a decision as to who to award this lucrative contract. Eventually, i have an analysis breakdown below:

Mamba, you succeeded in convincing me to have a re -think but then, Ra and Legry have issued warnings as to that effect. How am i sure you are not a very green mamba snake hiding under my green keyboard ready to stike!! also, the voice of the forum sould not be neglected as it is the voice of......

Legry, you claim to have so much info on her that as a noble Naija man i am already in great doubt grin ofcourse, your mention of higher fees and the dreaded EFCc did not due you any good. Outrightly, You are disqualified.

Seun...disqualified!!. No to agents. I know what agents can do. ask John mikel Obi and the chelsea/man-u transfer saga.

Solo2... for someone who is with me all the way and as the yoruba saying goes.. on my back like[b]'K'[/b], please dont leave me on 'oyo' to do a solo runs oooo

Ra, you are my number one forum babe...... pm me jare. i am all yours!!
Why should I be searching endlessly for an ounce of gold when i have you.....a kilo of sparkling blue brazilian diamonds lipsrsealed kiss kiss

guys the ultimate search is about over. what i am looking for is here close in my sokoto........
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by legry(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2005
Legry, you claim to have so much info on her that as a noble Naija man I am already in great doubt grin ofcourse, your mention of higher fees and the dreaded EFCc did not due you any good. Outrightly, You are disqualified.

Egphm!!!! my good friend you just lost a good agent and i know my sources are never wrong cool Any way ill take my generous service somewhere else or for those that would appreciate a good service of pay and get. PM me or write me if you need to search or find someones info WHALAI EFCC WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH US....... Adios Amigos cool cool grin wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by hotpikin(f): 10:53pm On May 24, 2005
oya, i want 2 flirt wit allen grin...wud up, dawg? howz u doin? wink
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Allenpowered(m): 7:11am On May 25, 2005
yo gal! :Di'm ok and trying to live the life ...n u?

so where do i start from...hmmmmmmmmmm, what do u want in a guy? (i think i got all of what u want grin)

and well i seem not to be a very serios fella most of the time...but i'm serious, and hey how HOT [i][/i][color=Red][/color] are u wink rolleyes
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by hotpikin(f): 2:04pm On May 25, 2005
Allenpowered:

yo gal! :Di'm ok and trying to live the life ...n u?

so where do I start from...hmmmmmmmmmm, what do u want in a guy? (I think I got all of what u want grin)

and well I seem not to be a very serios fella most of the time...but I'm serious, and hey how HOT [I][/I][color=Red][/color] are u wink rolleyes
lol! i'm not a serious child either...'n 'bout d hotness, u'll find out urself... smiley
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Seun(m): 6:19pm On May 25, 2005
This thread is a free for all. Go ahead and disregard all the forum participation guidelines. cry
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Allenpowered(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2005
hotpikin, how do i get to c u? , we could really see how hot u can get...don't melt me sha cool

hey funny thing i go no gal friends tongue, maybe we can run things...abi e no set grin grin grin
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Allenpowered(m): 12:55am On May 26, 2005
still waiting hotpikin...time running out...i'll wait for u no matter what grin grin grin
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by hotpikin(f): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2005
Allenpowered:

still waiting hotpikin...time running out...I'll wait for u no matter what grin grin grin
lol! wat exactly r u waiting 4??
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by mamba(m): 5:42am On Jun 12, 2005
Hotpikin,

Allen wants to measure your temperature to know how hot you really are.... grin
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Pinky(f): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2005
mamba:

Allen wants to measure your temperature to know how hot you really are.... grin

i can assist u in a way, by tellin u how best to measure the temperature of a girl u need to know how HOt she is...........
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by legs(f): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2005
could someone try flirting with seun, i would but i am lousy at it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mobuwa Is Getting On My Nerves / Happy Birthday Obayaya / Wanna Meet Someone New?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.