Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Do I Have To Buy One Whole #bitcoin? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do I Have To Buy One Whole #bitcoin? (476 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Have To Buy One Whole #bitcoin? by bitcoiner01: 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Some investors think they missed out on Bitcoin because it's too expensive to buy at $11,418.70 a coin. But you don't have to buy one whole bitcoin at a time.

You can buy fractional shares of Bitcoin, and those fractional shares will increase in value each time the price of Bitcoin climbs. The best part is, you can buy as much or as little as you want and still profit from Bitcoin's rising price.

BitcoinFor example, if you purchase $1,000 of Bitcoin when it trades at $11,000 per coin and the price climbs to $12,000, your original investment would be now, worth $1,090... https:///qNPRSL for more details

Re: Do I Have To Buy One Whole #bitcoin? by youngaliwa(m): 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Mozilla And Yahoo Sue One Another Over Default Search Engine Deal / Whatsapp Is Down W/wide. / Man Constructs A Demonstration Hot Air Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.