Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Mistakes Guys Make Before And During Sex - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mistakes Guys Make Before And During Sex (7068 Views)

Graduates In The House, What Mistake Did You Make Before Going For Your NYSC? / How To Lock Your Pussy During Sex / 13 Grammatical Mistakes That Instantly Reveal People's Ignorance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes Guys Make Before And During Sex by Afro9jaland: 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
I know that every man thinks that he is the best stallion during sex, but we all agree that we may be doing somethings wrong. Anyway, there is no better way to improve your lovemaking skills than to learn from your mistakes and those of others.

Here are some of the worst most common mistakes that men make in bed.. and am sure you will find at least 2 you are doing as well.

2. Awkward undressing skills
How to take off a bra with one hand. All guys should know that setting the mood I important for almost every woman who you are going to have sex with. And few of us know that you can kill it fast with you poor undressing skills.

How to do this: check here https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/06/mistake-guys-make-before-and-during-sex.html?m=1

4.  Being silent and emotionless
Although this one I common to the young guys who are just starting sex but some folks are repeating the same mistakes. Luckily there are ways to fix this
Check: https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/06/mistake-guys-make-before-and-during-sex.html?m=1

For more mistake and how to fix visit

https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/06/mistake-guys-make-before-and-during-sex.html?m=1

Also check out
10 unbelievable cultrure around the world... This planet of ours is full of people with weird and strange believe and culture that one will even need to ask if people like this do exist. Well, diversity is what makes up this world, and of course human tendency always lets us do things differently. Every Nation of the world has its own cultures and traditions which reflect in the thinking and way of living of the citizens.
Enjoy this top 10 list of jaw dropping cultures from around the world

6. Pennis Festival
Kanamara Matsuri is The Festival of Steel joystick which takes place on the first Sunday of April each year. Japanese people celebrate fertility by holding the giant wooden phallus. They hoist that phallus into the air and then march across the town. It is believed that this celebration brings about regenerative abilities on the local crops and also ensures the fertility for everyone. It may appear to be an outlandish display of sexuality in public places, but many would argue that the openness of Kanamara Matsuri is healthy one which celebrated the ability to reproduce. During this festival, many Japanese go out with their children and happy go about giving them joystick lollipop without sexualizing it in any way. Anyway, it will definitely astound you all knowing that there’s actually an entire festival in Japan dedicated to joystick.

1. Living with the dead
This is the most weird culture in the world. In most cultures the dead are buried or cremated within days of passing away, but Indonesia's Torajan people keep the bodies of their relatives to "live" at home with them, sometimes for years after their deaths. Providing corpses with their own rooms, they are washed and their clothes are regularly changed. Food and cigarettes are brought to them twice a day and they have a bowl in the corner that acts as their "toilet"

Checkout more unbelievable culture around the world
https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/12/10-weird-and-strange-cultures-in-world.html
Re: Mistakes Guys Make Before And During Sex by ibkkk(f): 5:24am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Mistakes Guys Make Before And During Sex by Sike(m): 6:47am On Dec 05, 2017
Why your blogs and not here

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Guys Make Before And During Sex by festwiz(m): 6:49am On Dec 05, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Mistakes Guys Make Before And During Sex by Afro9jaland: 7:02am On Dec 05, 2017
Sike:
. everything can't be here its much sorry bro
Re: Mistakes Guys Make Before And During Sex by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2017
P

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Guys Make Before And During Sex by BiafranBushBoy: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2017
Bushman:

Nawa for you ooo
Re: Mistakes Guys Make Before And During Sex by Bobody(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2017
This one is strong.
Re: Mistakes Guys Make Before And During Sex by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2017
is like bubu no reach some people there side
Re: Mistakes Guys Make Before And During Sex by Nbote(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
chilet4cici:
I don't know how to say this because of shame, please nairlanders i need help with my rent as am typing now my land lady has given me till Saturday or throw me out i have been able to get who will buy my phone for 20k all i need is just about 15k please anyone that can help me with anything no amount is little. God will bless you

Why not include ur contact or details for ppl who are interested
Re: Mistakes Guys Make Before And During Sex by twentyk(m): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
chilet4cici:
I don't know how to say this because of shame, please nairlanders i need help with my rent as am typing now my land lady has given me till Saturday or throw me out i have been able to get who will buy my phone for 20k all i need is just about 15k please anyone that can help me with anything no amount is little. God will bless you
awww shit.... Everything just tire me....
Re: Mistakes Guys Make Before And During Sex by omooba969(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
ibkkk:

Complete ya comment madam.grin

FTC things. cool
Re: Mistakes Guys Make Before And During Sex by ibkkk(f): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
omooba969:

Complete ya comment madam.grin

FTC things. cool

smiley
Re: Mistakes Guys Make Before And During Sex by Northernonyenku(m): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mistakes women make b4 during and five months after sex loading....topic don finish
Re: Mistakes Guys Make Before And During Sex by AISOSKID(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Mistakes Guys Make Before And During Sex by johnime: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2017
The thunder that will fire you both has finally left the gym with built muscles nd six pack, it just went to partner with sango ni, dont worry be yarning nonsense there

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Guys Make Before And During Sex by solutiongiver: 11:51am On Dec 06, 2017
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

NNPC/ ADDAX Scholarship Application 2013 / 2015/2016 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Commences (Apply Here) / UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.