Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Into Regular Course 2014/2015 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Into Regular Course 2014/2015 (7010 Views)

Nda Admission 2015/2016 List Is Out (check It Here) / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Form 2014/2015 Out / 2011 Nda Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Into Regular Course 2014/2015 by micronut(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission into Regular Course 2014/2015
Academic session

This is to inform the general public that online application for admission into
the 67th Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna will
be available from 1st November 2014 to 28th February 2015. Admission into
NDA is open to both Male and Female Nigerians and the application is free.
Prospective candidates are required to follow the link on the NDA official
website www.nda.edu.ng or log on to the application portal
www.ndaappIications.net and complete the online application form as from 1st
November 2014.
Admission Requirements
The requirements for various undergraduate degree programmes are as
detailed in the NDA website/applications portal, as well as in the JAMB
Brochure and website.
All other information concerning degree courses, eligibility and examination
centres are as contained in the NDA website/applications portal.
Examination Conditions
Only candidates who meet the JAMB national cut-off mark will be eligible to sit
for the NDA Entrance Examination at their Examination Centre of choice.
Examination Date and Requirements
The examination will be conducted as an entrance examination (similar to Post
UTME examination in conventional universities), and is scheduled to hold on
Saturday 25 April 2015. Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along
their Acknowledgement form, JAMB result slip two (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5
inches) photograph to the examination centre on the examination date.
The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should
contain the candidate's Name, State, Centre and Signature at the back.
Only successful candidates at the NDA Entrance Examination will
subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board following which
the list of admitted candidates will be published.
Nature and Duration of Training
Admitted candidates into NDA for the Regular Course will undergo military and
academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years. On successful
completion of training, graduands will earn a combined honours degree in
Military Science and a core discipline (B.Sc, BEng, BA).
They will equally earn a commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
Administration
Regular Course cadets will train in NDA.
All aspects of the cadets administration and logistics will be borne by the
Federal Government.
Reference Materials
In response to requests from candidates for reference materials, the
Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a token
fee to interested candidates. This can be purchased from the Registry
Department, NDA or from designated Examination Centres across the country.
For more enquries visit our website: www.nda.edu.ng
For application visit our application portal: www.ndaapplication.net
E-mail: info@ndaapplications.net
Method of Application
Interested candidates are advised to go online and complete the application on
the websites indicated above.
Please download and read carefully, the Instructions provided on the website.
Applicants applying for admission Into NDA must also apply to the Joint
Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB), carefully select Nigerian
Defence Academy as their choice. of university. Such applicants are expected
to sit for the JAMB Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME)
Submission of Applications
Applications should be submitted online.
On completion of the online application, candidates are to download an
Acknowledgement Form.
Upon release of the JAMB results, candidates should return to the applications
portal and download their Examination Admission Card.
Only candidates who make the JAMB national cut-off mark will have access
to print out the Examination Admission Card.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Into Regular Course 2014/2015 by BigBizzy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
...nice one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Into Regular Course 2014/2015 by Ritaoka66: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Easy way to get Admission into Nigeria Defence Academy(NDA) you are advice to Contact General Wambai for complains, help/ admission assistance or to get your NDA Form for 2014/2015 call his number on 08077684016
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Into Regular Course 2014/2015 by CadetLawan: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Applications for Admission into the 2015 67th Regular Course is currently going on, Make sure you register for JAMB, i will advise you as my own brother or sister because i am Already in the Academy, i passed through this same process before you and i know how it takes to get Admission into NDA and for those of you who don't have some one to help you process the admission, to be truthful it will be very difficult for your name to be out or admitted, NDA is not by how you are Clever in school or good and NDA is not like any other Academy. It is very easy for those who have great influence and i will advice you get to know Major Gen. Wambai, truly he was the one that helped me and i am proud be a cadet today you can call him on this number (08077684016) he is free and humble person, tell him is Cadet Tunde Lawan that gave you the number because he is like a father to me now and if not for him i would not have been here by now, and its a pity that some of my friends who ignored my advice in seeking Major General Wambai for help are still writing this same exam next year again and i know with this man's help they will get the admission spedenly this time.

I like you all and i want the best for you......
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Into Regular Course 2014/2015 by MomoduSherif: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
I, am cadet Momodu Sherif,i hail from Benue State Nigeria.At first, it was very tough for me to get an admission into (NDA) until i met this gracious man call, Major General Adusalami Rufai swife who helped me to get an admission into Nigeria Defence Academic Kaduna (NDA)in 2010/2011 session.At,the beginning when i saw his number on net i thought its fake or those fraud stars out there, but i never knew that is real and genuine so, i summoned courage and i called him .But,today i'm very happy at least i can be address as cadet'' Momodu Sherif''. In, case you need a very good help from him, please i advice u to get touch with him through this Email point or 08056391850
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Into Regular Course 2014/2015 by DrDesmond52: 5:53am On Dec 16, 2014
ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY KADUNA(NDA) 2015/2016 67TH REGULAR COURSE ASSISTANCE & PAST QUESTIONS , ANSWERS AVAILABLE.

Get a secured and assured ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY 2015/2016 67th regular course .
If you seek admission into NDA, i will strongly advice you kindly Contact directly to Colonel Desmond H, Nda admin portal incharge on- O8144081908 for any help / admission assistance.

note: dont depend on your registration because many has wrote the exam every year without success but with some one to assist you your admission is assured.

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission (NDA ) Kaduna 67th Regular Course 2015/2016 Registration procedures & get your Nda PAST-QUESTIONS & ANSWERS available on sale now from 1996 to 2014 update both science and arts subjects now and prepare your self for the Nda screening exams.

for further information , to get the past questions & answers, inquiries & for help on procedures of Registration, kindly Contact directly to Colonel Desmond H, Nda admin portal incharge on- O8144081908 for any help / admission assistance.

ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY KADUNA(NDA) 2015/2016 67TH REGULAR COURSE ASSISTANCE & PAST QUESTIONS , ANSWERS AVAILABLE.

Get a secured and assured ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY 2015/2016 67th regular course .
If you seek admission into NDA, i will strongly advice you kindly Contact directly to Colonel Desmond H, Nda admin portal incharge on- O8144081908 for any help / admission assistance.

note: dont depend on your registration because many has wrote the exam every year without success but with some one to assist you your admission is assured.

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission (NDA ) Kaduna 67th Regular Course 2015/2016 Registration procedures & get your Nda PAST-QUESTIONS & ANSWERS available on sale now from 1996 to 2014 update both science and arts subjects now and prepare your self for the Nda screening exams.

for further information , to get the past questions & answers, inquiries & for help on procedures of Registration, kindly Contact directly to Colonel Desmond H, Nda admin portal incharge on- O8144081908 for any help / admission assistance.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Into Regular Course 2014/2015 by mekusdre: 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Easy way to get Admission into Nigeria Defence Academy(NDA) you are advice to Contact General Wambai for complains, help/ admission assistance or to get your NDA Form for 2014/2015 call his number on 08039503921
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Into Regular Course 2014/2015 by mekusdre: 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY KADUNA(NDA) 67TH REGULAR COURSE EXAMINATION 2015/16. CALL 08039503921
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Into Regular Course 2014/2015 by mustapha12345: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Application for the 67th Regular Course has Closed. Applicants who successfully completed and submitted their applications and meet the JAMB cut-off mark would be invited in due course for the NDA Entrance Examination. If you fall within this category, take hold of this golden opportunity. get in touch with the NDA commandant General inuwa idris on his cell :08139054917. For assistance and help. Only those who have registered.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Into Regular Course 2014/2015 by Ayodeleh52: 7:34am On Apr 12, 2015
Nda 67th Regular course Screening exam holds on 25th April. Any Candidates who haven't print out their acknowledgment letter and photo card should do so now.

Good luck all.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Into Regular Course 2014/2015 by kabiruman: 2:59am On Apr 16, 2015
My name is Kabiru Usman and i am from Kano state, i gained admission into Nigeria Defence Academy in the year 2012 through the help of Major General Wambai indeed i never thought i can ever get admission again after the second time i failed the the exam and it was not as if i did not prepare for it but soon i discovered it was just because i did not have some one helping me out in regards to the admission Processing, they just deliberately failed me and just the third time my Father and i was wise to seek for a genuine helper then i found this Great man named General Marcus Wambai and he help me exactly the way he promised and when the list was out my name also came out and today i am proud to be a Cadet. So i am using this medium to advise if you need help in regards to the Processing or you are finding it difficult to get the NDA form where you are it is 100% sure that he can help you out with ease once you are a serious type he will put so much of his time, influence and effort to help you and how to reach him call this number :08077684016 i was told by my father that he only have space for 12 persons each year so hurry up. if only you can call and and cry to him i believe he will help you too.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Into Regular Course 2014/2015 by kabiruman: 2:32am On May 01, 2015
I am Cadet Kabiru Usman i am just aware that the 67th NDA Kaduna regular courses took place on the 25th of April 2015 and i will advice if you wrote the exam and you need help all you need to do is to contact General Wambai he is very legit and capable of helping you get the admission because without him it will be very difficult for you to get the admission, don't ever think you are too brilliant or clever to fail it, i my self was the best science student in my secondary school days but i failed the nda examination 2 times and it was a very shocking thing to my parents and just the third time i was introduce by my cousin who was in military to contact General wambai and to cut my story short, he did every thing for me and today i am a male Cadet in the Nigeria defence academy, so if you want to pass your NDA Exam it will be better you contact him now and his phone number is :08077684016
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Into Regular Course 2014/2015 by HelenAbubakar: 1:04am On Jun 10, 2015
My name was among the successful candidates that wrote the NDA exam in the year 2015, i am so very happy as this was my fourth time of writing it and all my appreciation goes to General Wambai for his assistance i am very happy that few months from now i will be a Female Cadet. if your name is still not out yet, i will advice you contact him to help you before the last list is out and it is only few names that will be released so hurry up and here is Major General Wambai number 08077684016.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Shocking Facts About The Bermuda Triangle!! / 13 Of The Most Beautiful Planets In The Universe / Codelagos Programme Expands To 275 Schools, 10 Public Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.