Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,795 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Find'hey’disrespectful--nigerian Job Seeker Rudely Caution Man She Reached - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Find'hey’disrespectful--nigerian Job Seeker Rudely Caution Man She Reached (440 Views)

If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty / Caution!! Be Careful When It's Raining See What Happens Today (video) / White Lady Takes Off After Hearing The Man She’s Dancing With Is Nigerian (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Find'hey’disrespectful--nigerian Job Seeker Rudely Caution Man She Reached by VERQUEST111: 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
A young lady reached out to a twitter user for help in finding a job and after he replied with ‘Hey, send your CV’, she cautioned him for typing ‘Hey’ in his reply. This was because she considered it disrespectful. – she wrote

The guy was astounded and they had a longer discussion on the “hey” saga than was expected
See more screenshots from the shocking chat below. lol

Re: I Find'hey’disrespectful--nigerian Job Seeker Rudely Caution Man She Reached by UbanmeUdie: 12:15am On Dec 05, 2017
shocked

Na wa!

How can an obviously disrespectful person be craving for respect?

Surprisingly, beggars now have choices these days.

Such lady is unemployable!
Her protest is totally stupid.

Zero humility.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Cease Support For Older Smartphones On New Year's Eve / I Always Offer Sex To Producers Before I Can Act A Role,popular Actress Reveals / You Haven't Learnt Your Lesson, I'll Teach You A Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.