Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS (42528 Views)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by omoiyalayi(m): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2017
Bills2307:
hu ask you? well, its a shame that hippopotamus like you exist here on nairaland.

Kill him no leave the neck o

Hin na werey
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by Mzjacy(f): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2017
She is so pretty and the baby is adorable
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by Jadoskii(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2017
That baby looks like seyi law's baby.....

Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by Adunbi2(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2017
that is impersonation the little girl must be arrested
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by Mzjacy(f): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2017
ItsTutsi:
so this pretty lady had sex undecided
lol, u're a clown
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by columbus007(m): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2017
labanj1:

No, sex had her
Loooooooooooooooool cheesy
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by Preye21: 10:58am On Dec 05, 2017
bughead:
oh!

her bastard child.

what a waste
I think you are also a bastard child, because only bastard children don't recognise when a legal child is born. Didn't u see that ring on her finger?

1 Like

Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by joenor(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2017
They both are adorable... fine mama n daughter.
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by phronesis(m): 11:02am On Dec 05, 2017
They sent her to University and she graduated with a baby; guess what that baby's name is "Degree" tongue tongue tongue
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by dontbothermuch: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2017
Portharcourt Camp boys dey crase o

If you look very well for the second pix,

another corper don carry
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by bughead: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2017
Preye21:

I think you are also a bastard child, because only bastard children don't recognise when a legal child is born. Didn't u see that ring on her finger?
don't be deceive by what you see!

can you differentiate a prostitute from a decent girl at day time? undecided

I have seen alot of runz girls who wear a ring on that particular finger just do blind into the society.

common sense is not so common anymore!
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by muller101(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2017
skydancer:
Beautiful married lady
she is not married
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by Yappy04luv: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2017
The lady looks like yoruba actress Bukola Adeeyo
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by enonche85(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2017
ItsTutsi:

No, she was pucked!
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by karli4nia(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2017
ItsTutsi:

Maybe not... Cld be she adopted the baby.. grin
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by DjAndroid: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2017
The baby don already graduate before she start school.
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by Jewelbaby01(f): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2017
SMH, So much stupidity in the land. I smell envy envy envy... All you fools hating, tell me you don't wish for a second these two cuties were yours. She is married for God's sake. Pretty mum and daughter. Pls go get yours if it is that easy
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2017
Priscy01:
A corps member serving in Port Harcourt, Vivian Okosun dressed up her daughter in NYSC uniform as she took her along to her CDS meeting.

So adorable! See more photos below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/corps-member-dresses-her-beautiful.html

Black beauty just the way I like them. Not all these over-bleached mofos everywhere nowadays
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by Surefire1: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2017
Most port harcourt female corpers are married. Keep you it up girls. Pretty damsel with her baby.
linearity:
All that my attention is the pregnant lady in white NYSC uniform abi na pot-belle bi that?

Lalasticlala, I beg come check am, e fit be say snake she eat so!
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by loganx: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2017
the child deserves her own NYSC certificate, no need to serve your fatherland twice when her time comes. it's called double jeopardy.
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2017
pretty girl
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by olatade(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
My wife and lovely daughter

2 Likes

Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by emu22(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
How in heavens name is dis news, wats d moral pls?
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by dubemeagle(m): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
attention seeker so dis one wan bcome celeb in nairaland
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by sshalom(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
Beautiful!
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by Toscarel: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
HPS3:
The child is ugly
We dey wait ur own
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by Silumi(f): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
bughead:
oh!

her bastard child.

what a waste
Such bitterness in one human.how do u live with yourself
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by oyesam2004(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
ok.... so na u fine abi..... you wey say monkey dey fine pass you.....
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by KingSango(m): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
Evablizin:
Wow,fine mama and cute baby.

I agree, fine and cute, is she married?

Single motherhood and school is very hard. I pray for the mother and baby, the whole family that all prosper in health and happiness while being well off.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by bughead: 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
Silumi:
Such bitterness in one human.how do u live with yourself
ask yourself!
Re: Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS by ashjay001(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
If them detain d baby for impersonation now, pple go dey vextongue

Na yoke ogringringrin Beautiful baby! I really need to av a baby girl sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress / Kaduna Corpers Observe Social Distancing While Waiting For Certificate / NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.