Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Land For Sale In Lugbe area in Abuja at unbelievable prices - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land For Sale In Lugbe area in Abuja at unbelievable prices (3049 Views)

6 Plots Of Land For Sale At Awoyaya Area In Ajah At Unbelievable Price! / Be Informed About Latest Development In Lugbe Area Of Abuja Wit Regards Approval / Lugbe Area Clarification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Lugbe area in Abuja at unbelievable prices by Turquoise: 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2010
Good day,

We would like to inform you that we facilitating the sale of several plots of land of varied dimensions from 1,200 square meters up to several hectares on behalf of the owners in Lugbe, on the way to Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja with prices ranging from N300,000 upwards. This we believe is a worthwhile investment as a major access road is being constructed by Julius Berger and prices are set to soar once it is completed. Now anyone can own their very own piece of Abuja real estate at an affordable price.

The documents for the properties within Lugbe 1 Extension, Abuja currently in our possession are as follows:
1.  1 No. 1,600 square meter parcel of residential land @ N400,000.00

2.  4 Nos. 2,000 square meter parcel of residential land @ N500,000.00 each

3.   1 No. 1 hectare parcel of commercial land @ N3,000,000.00

Check out the link below to see how competitive the our price is for the land in Lugbe area:
http://www.kerawa.com/en/post/87338_1000sqm_1200sqm_land_for_sale_in_abuja_nigeria_safe_verifiable_affordable.html

We are however only interested in dealing with serious buyers.

For further details :

pearls-rubies@hotmail.com or 07028462483
Re: Land For Sale In Lugbe area in Abuja at unbelievable prices by Ngo28: 8:20pm On May 24, 2021
Land for sale in Kuje, Area Council. F.C.T Abuja

Size: 50 by 50 (1 Plot)

The Land is in a well developed area with Tiled roads and Its not far from my house.

Price of the land is 1.5m

Local Land with Gomo Papers (Area Council)

Contact me : 07019300116

I'm not an agent, this is my land.

Land for sale by Owner.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Like To Have Artworks In Your Compound? / Dantata Estate, Kubwa Abuja: Houses 4 Sale / Develop Your Property: Modern Building Designs And Interiors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.