Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This (15718 Views)

Remember Those Days When Making Calls And Looking At The Clock / My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This by samdeto(m): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2017
Joseunlimited:
Open the link on my signature
All you need is log in with you wallet ID and it will start mining for free
Check it out below Free bitcojn mining website
mail me ASAP
Re: Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This by samdeto(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2017
Joseunlimited:
Open the link on my signature
All you need is log in with you wallet ID and it will start mining for free
Check it out below Free bitcojn mining website
mail me ASAP
Re: Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This by blank(f): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2017
MarkWayne89:
What if that person wears glasses?

If the app is uses eye-tracking technology, it won't be able to detect that person looking at your phone.

In the video, one guy was wearing glasses and it still caught him.

1 Like

Re: Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This by donqx: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This by classicfrank4u(m): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2017
MarkWayne89:
What if that person wears glasses?

If the app is uses eye-tracking technology, it won't be able to detect that person looking at your phone.

so I we wear glasses just to peek at ur phone

1 Like

Re: Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This by salesforce: 9:27am On Dec 06, 2017
Oh
Re: Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This by deafeyez: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2017
sinaj:
So sombori cannot spy a lil in peace again

U can after taking permission from d person. tongue
Re: Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This by symbianDON(m): 9:47am On Dec 06, 2017
na to dey wear dark shades peep na....cunning man die cunning man bury am
Re: Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This by sinaj(f): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2017
deafeyez:

U can after taking permission from d person. tongue
it won't be spy again if I take permission
Re: Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This by deafeyez: 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
sinaj:
it won't be spy again if I take permission

Na true but what would u do
Re: Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
Techpaded:
The last thing you'd wish for is someone peeking on your smartphone, and annoyingly, this happens almost every time in public transports, events, and other functions. Well, Google is working on a technology dubbed ' electronic screen protector' , which will alert you on the slightest glimpse at your smartphone screen.

The electronic screen protector makes use of the phone's selfie camera together with eye-detecting artificial intelligence to alert and show you the person peeking on your screen. Watch this video to see its amazing work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rchVXWdpVvQ

As you can see from the video, the software interrupted a Google messaging app to catch the peeper red-handed through the front camera view. He/she will be given a Snapchat-esque vomit rainbow on their face. What a disgrace!

According to Google researchers, Hee Jung Ryu and Florian Schroff, the system can recognize a person’s gaze in just 2 milliseconds.

This will surely be welcomed with open arms once available to the public, as the peeping perpetrators will even feel ashamed once they find out they've been busted, and gradually this bad habit will be curbed.

Source: https://www.techpaded.com.ng/2017/12/disgrace-anyone-looking-at-your-phone.html

Mtcheeeew.
Let then peep nah, Who popping epp
Re: Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This by pointstores(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
cool
Re: Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
Africa wakeup and start producing something
Re: Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This by queone(m): 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
*****RECHARGE AND GET PAID IN PARTNERSHIP WITH TELECOMMUNICATIONS INDUSTRY*****
Is Turning Ordinary Users Of Recharge Card Into Extraordinary Millionaires...
Join my WHATSAPP GROUP with the number Below, Let me show you how you can earn Per Seconds and Per Minutes Like MTN, GLO. AIRTEL, AND 9MOBILE.

WhatsApp: 07034466447
Re: Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
Love this
Would like to try it on my Phantom 8

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Streaming Setting / Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce / Glo Apn Settings For Fast And Stable Internet Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.