Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,173 members, 7,842,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

#ENDSARSBRUTALITY : Share Your Personal Experiences And The Way Forward - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #ENDSARSBRUTALITY : Share Your Personal Experiences And The Way Forward (397 Views)

Beware!!! Scam Formats: Personal Experiences / Ishefun Boys Rape Girls In Ogun State, Victims Share Experiences / My SARS Brutality Experience #EndSarsBrutality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARSBRUTALITY : Share Your Personal Experiences And The Way Forward by Ayblaize(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2017
Mine will just be a raindrop in the ocean compared to what other people have faced.
Drives down to a bank, I was stopped by them at the ATM booth. They were like:
Officer 1: You!. Why are you holding two ATM cards.

Officer2: You must be a yahoo boy

Picture :The face I gave them
Me: One is for me, one is for mum.

Officer 1: Follow us to the station.

Luckily for me, mum was in the car, she came down and bailed me out. They later left begging for money.
Easy, lucky Isn't it?.. yes I know.

Way Forward : As much as we are clamouring for them to scrape SARS, even though most of them are armed robbers, won't it lead to a very high rate of armed robbery and crime if they get sacked ?.
So I just think the force should try and pick out the bad eggs among them.
-The force should have a very active report and complaint system .
That's just my opinion though. Let's rub minds together

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: #ENDSARSBRUTALITY : Share Your Personal Experiences And The Way Forward by eph12(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2017
I prefer the #EndSARSBrutality or #ReformSARS campaign. Ending SARS won't end the corruption in the police force, it will rather increase crime rate in the country
Re: #ENDSARSBRUTALITY : Share Your Personal Experiences And The Way Forward by cpapa: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2017
#End SARS now# my brother was arrested last week by SARS operative in pH

(1) (Reply)

Is It Fair For The World To Punish ALL Nigerians For The Crimes Of A Few? / Gospel Musician,gloria Doyle Open Up About Her Domestic Violence / SECURITY ALERT :fulani Herdsmen Attacks Benue Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.