Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Yoruba Man Rejects A Cheque Of N5M Because It Was Given To Him With A Left Hand - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Man Rejects A Cheque Of N5M Because It Was Given To Him With A Left Hand (686 Views)

Why Does Our Society Condemn Using Left Hand To Give And Receive? / Royal Family Rejects Abdulwasiu Gbolahan Lawal As New Oniru Of Iruland / The ''marriage List" My Brother Was Given By Our In-laws (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Man Rejects A Cheque Of N5M Because It Was Given To Him With A Left Hand by MrValentineIF: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6364072_1_png4a47a0db6e60853dedfcfdf08a5ca249

According to the story shared by Kehinde Olusola on Twitter, A Yoruba man rejected a cheque of N5 million naira because it was given to him with the left hand.

Mynd44,Lalasticlala

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/12/yoruba-man-rejects-cheque-of-n5m.html

Re: Yoruba Man Rejects A Cheque Of N5M Because It Was Given To Him With A Left Hand by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
And another twitter story. If you like, use your left feet to give me that cheque, I'll gladly collect it and even say "bless you sir".

Hey Mynd44, I see you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rejects A Cheque Of N5M Because It Was Given To Him With A Left Hand by Offpoint: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
I'm not booking this space because I want comment on the topic, I'm booking to advertise my service...when this topic make it to the promise land.
Nothing concern me with the man, before person reject 5m e mean say him get enough. na me wey my account dey behave like wall clock wey battery don die, wey go tick forward, backward, forward, backward go reject reject da kind money? wen dem no swear for me, even if dey swear for me sef.... if I reject da kinda money... person wey swear for me go look me from hair 2 toe and say "Dats y I swear for you"

My concern
Learn CorelDRaw and Photoshop for just 5k this December.... hala me if you get interest
Re: Yoruba Man Rejects A Cheque Of N5M Because It Was Given To Him With A Left Hand by IAMSASHY(f): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
undecided Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Yoruba Man Rejects A Cheque Of N5M Because It Was Given To Him With A Left Hand by madridguy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
Though Yoruba people are guilty of this but the story is pure lie grin
Re: Yoruba Man Rejects A Cheque Of N5M Because It Was Given To Him With A Left Hand by Munae(f): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Bluidy Liar
Re: Yoruba Man Rejects A Cheque Of N5M Because It Was Given To Him With A Left Hand by AdaFonju: 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Slay Mamas And Slay Queens Are Against Sweet Boys Association (SBA) / The Amazing And Advanced Social Values Of Igbos Of Old / Xmas Celebration, How Are U Preparing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.