Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh (18167 Views)

Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs / Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym / Imeh Bishop Umoh Dedicates Child (Cute Family Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by pepezaz: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
@GISTMORE

According to him, the man proposing knows or is very certain to a large extent that his proposal is gonna be accepted. And to the ladies, most times the tears are just drama. Here’s what he wrote;

“Most marriage proposals in my opinion are premeditated. The man knows or is very certain to a large extent that his proposal is gonna be accepted. And to the ladies, most times the tears are just drama. Who will want to kneel with a ring and ask a girl to marry her in a mall in Lagos if he has the slightest feeling that he may be turned down. In fact it is like elections result in Africa where both the candidates and the citizens know the result before starting the process. I know say person go ask me how I take propose give my wife �� #okonlagos #okonrepublic ��”

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/90-marriage-proposals-public-pre-planned-bishop-umoh

5 Likes

Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by Homeboiy: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
We know nah angry

14 Likes

Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by sinaj(f): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
I would say 50% coz the men proposing gets turned down sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by NwaAmaikpe: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
shocked

It is a trend now.
Just like prewedding pictures are a trend now.

Couples fix a date for the public engagement,
Fix a date for the prewedding pictures,
Fix a date for the introduction;
Then fix a date for the wedding.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by Tamarapetty(f): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by Evablizin(f): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
cheesycheesy

Bishop don't mind them,we know. They will still plan the way she will act, as if she was surprised.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by Evablizin(f): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
cc Lalasticlala,cc mynd44
Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
No be today matter na
Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by TheHistorian(m): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is a trend now.
Just like prewedding pictures are a trend now.

Couples fix a date for the public engagement,
Fix a date for the prewedding pictures,
Fix a date for the introduction;
Then fix a date for the wedding.
Then,fix a date for DIVORCE.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by kay29000(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hmm! I watched one video like that... The Chinese guy proposed to his girl and she just started beating him. She practically knocked him out. Very weird stuff.

1 Like

Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by SeniorZato(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Pre planned and stage managed

1 Like

Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by Archangel15: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
As if we didn't know before..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by Ablitmuspaper(m): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
of cus is a planned deal btw d guy nd Im gulfriend ...man is nt hot
Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by Tombilly(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
The After effect of afang soup and the other room experience. The both ministry can format brain
Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by NextGovernor(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
Being that I am not a dramatic person, I cannot go to the mall and start acting drama. If u cannot accept my engagement inside d house forget it ooo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by ariklawani(f): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
sinaj:
I would say 50% coz the men proposing gets turned down sometimes.
For Abroad, no be naija

6 Likes

Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by Kcsavi: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ahhh we know already now
Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by danduj(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
So true.U go even see cameraman there

3 Likes

Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by yvonnechaka(f): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
Exactly my thought...i argued it with someone.
Dear hubby I don't like public display, just put it on my finger when I'm sleeping.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by sinaj(f): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
ariklawani:
For Abroad, no be naija
I've seen abt 5 videos this year where the guys got turned down nd they nt white guys.
Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by yanabasee(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
I date her for 3yrs+ and decide to propose when I finally get a good job and she knows my worth financially... why won't she say us?

3 Likes

Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by muller101(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
Marriage proposals in public to me is complete 5tupidity

3 Likes

Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
Between proposing marriage in public and declaring support for this present Buhari administration in public.

I honestly don't know which is more foolish angry

9 Likes

Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by Modelqwen(f): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
shocked

This man wife dey try
taking this man serious aren't gonna b an easy thing.

1 Like

Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by maasoap(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
kay29000:
Hmm! I watched one video like that... The Chinese guy proposed to his girl and she just started beating him. She practically knocked him out. Very weird stuff.
And another one that proposed with brand new different exotic cars but still got turned down.

1 Like

Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin

We know already. It's stage managed
Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
#iyanmi#chisos#
Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
sinaj:
I've seen abt 5 videos this year where the guys got turned down nd they nt white guys.

Most online videos are comedy skit. Not real. If you still have those videos watch them with your eyes wide Open and follow with your mind you will see what am saying.

2 Likes

Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by delugajackson: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
He's absolutely right.

No man can stand being rejected by a lady. As for me, I sure ain't proposing. If I'm in a really good mood, I might just toss that ring over to her, and she better catch that shīt. Call me crazy, but i honestly don't care.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by sinaj(f): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
ruffbamreal:

Most online videos are comedy skit. Not real. If you still have those videos watch them with your eyes wide Open and follow with your mind you will see what am saying.
nah they not comedy kit. One of them evn went viral earlier this yr.
Re: ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh by byemx06(m): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
honestly, I pity my future wife if she is expecting all ds drama I will so disappoint her ...........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Respite As Ailing Veteran Victor Olaotan To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment / Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication / Jim Iyke's Wife With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.