Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide (37087 Views)

The Name 'Kizz Daniel' Belongs To G-Worldwide Also - Management / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment / G-worldwide Entertainment Sues Kiss Daniel To Court (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Davido is supporting Kiss Daniel in his fight with his former record label, G-Worldwide Entertainment..

Recall Daniel, and his label had a fall out, which saw the former terminating his 7-year-old contract with the label after 4 years.

G-worldwide via a statement is suing their former artiste to court for breach of contract.. they’re accusing him of “taking steps to appoint a new manager, solicit for bookings, and has continued to negotiate and enter performance agreements in respect of the songs from the album New Era, and Evolution which is set to be released soon containing singles such as Yeba, For You, Senorita, Sofa and others, produced under the contract, including using the stage name ‘Kiss Daniel’ without the company’s prior consent and permission.”

Read The FULL Statement Here.

Daniel has now officially responded to the lawsuit via his lawyers, L & A Legal Consultants.

Read Below;

More via http://mandynews.com/2017/12/05/davido-stands-with-kiss-daniel-as-his-lawyers-responds-to-g-worldwide/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Smily202(m): 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
cry Shatap dia Davido. Agreement na aggrement. Anyway u wey dey sign contract on empty A4 paper tongue

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by NwaAmaikpe: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
shocked

Davido is a fool. Meanwhile, Kiss Daniel should kiss his music career goodbye.

Second to comment even from Shiloh ground.
I dedicate this post to everyone sitting on the same third row with me here in Canaan Land Ota.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by dyadeleye(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
this guy suppose lay low from the media after Tagbo and co"s death
even if na Segun Wire tweet, he go still put mouth..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Threebear(m): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
Stands with him on instagram, will he stand with him in the courtroom

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Evablizin(f): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
shocked

Lol. Davido himself knows that his instagram support will not change the fact that a contract was breached. He is just running his mouth.

As for K.Daniel,#OBOCARES#

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by GloriaNinja(f): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
undecided NO FUCKSS TO GIVE.
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Yoruba2humble(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
Davido just dey support everybody now.. Continue ooo na so he supported teckno, and cause trouble

25 Likes

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
Yoruba2humble:
Davido just dey support everybody now.. Continue ooo na so he supported teckno, and cause trouble

Why should He not support everyone?

The sky is wide enough for everyone to shine undecided

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Danieldexii(m): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
nice 1 baba...... wizzy ll b forming porshe n tie

4 Likes

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Africanbest(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
OBO ur gang is needed o, the guys u used b4 for those matters

2 Likes

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by jieta: 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I dedicate this post to everyone sitting on the same third row with me here in Canaan Land Ota.

make God give you small sense for their if not your madness go pass the way e be.

35 Likes

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
dyadeleye:
this guy suppose lay low from the media after Tagbo and co"s death
even if na Segun Wire tweet, he go still put mouth..

You're very correct bro... The dude seem to lack the needed conscience and emotions. It's all about him and him alone! So annoying!
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Dayoto: 1:43am On Dec 06, 2017
kiss
Even this murderer too?

1 Like

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Roland17(m): 1:55am On Dec 06, 2017
This case is very simple and does not require K. Daniel wasting money on lawyers.

If G-Worldwide wants him to drop the stage name Kiss Daniel, he should drop it and take up the stage name KISSS Daniel.. He can add as many "S" as he deems fit, it would still be pronounced Kiss Daniel and G-Worldwide cannot lay patent to KISSS Daniel..

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Seylad2009(m): 2:02am On Dec 06, 2017
Hello Good People,

Please, Anybody that God lay into his/her heart to help a soul should assist me.
I need a Job, I'm a Mechanical Engineering Graduate, have little experience, I can work in any organization or role not related to engineering (I can do relevant professional exams to align with the role) .
I'm an hardworking, Fast learner, trustworthy, God fearing with integrity.

Also, please if you know someone that knows someone that can help me, please connect me, I won't let you down.

Here's my email:
Seyioladejo234@gmail.com

Thank you and God bless!

8 Likes

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by stillondmatter: 5:19am On Dec 06, 2017
KD needs to be careful with the way he handles this case cos those who MAKE you can MAR you ......#myopinion#
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by aquadude15: 5:37am On Dec 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are madly mad

16 Likes

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Ghnaija(m): 5:53am On Dec 06, 2017
Lol
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Elnino4ladies: 7:03am On Dec 06, 2017
Davido should STFU. A contract was breached for fvck sake. Kiss can't win this case.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Effizy12(m): 7:39am On Dec 06, 2017
Davido is just a fool,thinking he can show love to everyone so that he can be loved back.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by RIPEnglish: 7:50am On Dec 06, 2017
Davido should go and slept please, what are concerned him there..

1 Like

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by yeyeboi(m): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by neutrotoba(m): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2017
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by kay29000(m): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2017
Kiss Daniel's lawyers are saying Kiss ended his contract with G Worldwide on the 30th of October, in accordance with the contract he signed with the record label. There must have been a loophole in the contract his lawyers saw and used, if not, Kiss Daniel won't be this confident. Let's wait and see what happens after this.

12 Likes

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by sotall(m): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2017
OK
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Macgreat(m): 7:53am On Dec 06, 2017
wink

Range Rover Sports 2015 (Diesel Engine) N 23 Million
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by KingLennon(m): 7:53am On Dec 06, 2017
Change your stage name to kizz daniel and do more songs for us. No one can stop your shine boy kiss...

1 Like

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Tanmusparties: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2017
Without kiss Daniel Gworldwide is nothing, we can understand their frustrations..

Meanwhile for all your kiddies party needs, gift items, giftbags, number balloons, party accessories, decoration items, party rentals, face painting, Kid's meals,popcorns, candyfloss,hot dogs etc etc, wholesale and retail options available..
we deliver nationwide, visit
www.facebook.com/Kiddiesparadise.ng

1 Like

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Premiumwriter: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When your village witch follows you everywhere even to church just to use prayer point do subscription cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) / Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma / Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.