Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

I Refuse To Give Up - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Refuse To Give Up (531 Views)

Where Do You Report When An Employer Deliberately Refuse To Pay You? / The Outstanding Business Model People Refuse To Talk About / LP Obi Refuse To Endorse Edeoga Over His Criminal Records While A Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Refuse To Give Up by Olembey: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
At the beginning of the year, January, 2017, I had set a target for myself, that by God's grace, I should have got a job before year end. I was so confident about this, and took it to God in prayers. Its December 2017 already, and I wish to tell the devil that I am not giving up.... It's my year, God confirmed it and I believe.

I should add that I am a 2-1 graduate of petroleum engineering from a federal university,highly motivated and passionate at anything I do. I am a great organizer with excellent communication and negotiation skills. At the risk of sounding immodest, I want to say, honestly, that I stand out with every given responsibility.

While I appeal to well meaning nairalanders, to please assist or link me up to openings/ opportunities, I still believe it's my year, it's a pact I had with God at the beginning of the year, and that's exactly what is, God willing.
December 2017... Still I refuse to give up!

Thanks in anticipation
Re: I Refuse To Give Up by tosbobby(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hello
Follow the link n do the needful.
C & I will value u.
The company is more than reputable.
Best of look.
https://www.nairaland.com/4213593/graduate-entry-level-experience-professionals

(1) (Reply)

Whyte Cleon Limited Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Vacancy For Editor/printer / Restuarant Manager Needed At Eat N' Go Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.