Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) (51452 Views)

Baby Shower Of DJ Ecool And Joyce (Pictures) / E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos / Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by Reeberry: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
4Ken:
The girls don't look happy
Must you laugh in every pictures? Abi which be your oversabi sef? undecided
Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
I don't want to know what happened outside, it is what happened inside that I wanna know. Did they moan,did they shout, did they scream, did they speak in tongues and how long did he take the guys to come.
Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by 4Ken: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
lifestyle1:

The bitches are acting bro.....

Bro the eyes don't lie
Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by Ivanlxi(m): 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Those girls get kpomo sha
Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
You're a bad ass Nikka grin In fact apostle must see this...!
i just read it and i duff my fila alagba..
Dat guy fit use laff choke pessin...Eru aye bami�
Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by muller101(m): 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ghost of dj olu and Tagbo fall on them
Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by nothernstar: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
Get money and use women the way you want. That's what they want
Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
Pappyto:
Those girls have what Yorubas call "isu obo"

So, dear OP the topic should be

Girls with Isu OBO strike a pose with OBO.
ISU WHAT!!! BAD GUY gringringringringringringringringrin;
Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by YaxxVille(m): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
Modern day Art of War
Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Is dis all we now fink of Awa women?? Object of video wt jus somtin to cover dia yansh and tits?? Whr r d women right activist?? Dey must insist video vixens be wearing full hijab on any location ooooo...
Abi Na for only domestic violence and rape dem get vexing?? Even reach wedding day boys be covering everywhr like who no go shit women b asking tailor to open everywhere....
Make i kuku kip kwayet.. Wats ma own.. Its not kuku my body....
We address Dem d way Dem dress....

Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ivimilly:
I know that jacket so 30 billion no reach for davido to change clothes smh
so if you know the jacket, wat d'u want him to do
Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by Kennylash11(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
Pappyto:

Yeeeh I laugh fall inside gutter oh.
Guy you bad gan oh chai na that side your eyes go eh
Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by ademi87(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
Pappyto:

☺ ☺ u are so contaminated wolahi...
Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by Pappyto: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ojuororun:
ISU WHAT!!! BAD GUY gringringringringringringringringrin;

ISU OBO!
Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by Pappyto: 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
ademi87:
☺ ☺ u are so contaminated wolahi...
grin
Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by Pappyto: 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
Kennylash11:

Yeeeh I laugh fall inside gutter oh. Guy you bad gan oh chai na that side your eyes go eh
grin
Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 6:49am On Dec 07, 2017
all those ones na ashawo dem no dey sweet.
Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by moregana: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2017
these ladies r beautiful
Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by showghan(m): 8:25am On Dec 07, 2017
Pappyto:

Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by seenga(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2017
the amount no be physical cash na bros
e de account and he never go make withdrawals because his ATM card expire.
Ivimilly:
I know that jacket so 30 billion no reach for davido to change clothes smh
Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2017
I hate them with passion.
Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by Assassin101: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2017
wat is "isu obo"?
Pappyto:

Re: Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) by icebird25(m): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2017
If you like still give one belle o

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married / Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts / Photos From Bobrisky's 26th Birthday Party At DNA Night Club Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.