Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

What Do Nl's Get For Being First To Comment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do Nl's Get For Being First To Comment (1737 Views)

Why Did Nairaland Disallowed Me To Comment On Politics Plartform? / Sell Your Comment To Hitng, Get Paid To Comment / Why Do Nairalanders Celebrate "Front Page" Or "First To Comment" On Nairaland ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Nl's Get For Being First To Comment by christm386: 5:59am On Dec 06, 2017
the way people struggle for FTC z becoming annoying, and wen finally there they celebrate it like world cup embarassed, so I wan know wetin nairaland dey do 4 the fptc
Re: What Do Nl's Get For Being First To Comment by muhammed50(m): 6:52am On Dec 06, 2017
Don't know... Buh I'm the first to comment tho...
Re: What Do Nl's Get For Being First To Comment by Castleber25: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2020
Get for being the first to comment. I hope I will be the first to comment on this post. You can get assignment writing service australia to learn more updates to manage your college work. Nairaland’s general forum has been doing good work regarding sharing and spreading useful posts. Thanks for sharing this.
Re: What Do Nl's Get For Being First To Comment by SupremeShell22: 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release the CBSE 12th admit card on the official website for regular and private students. Private students can download it themselves using their login credentials while schools need to download the admit cards and distribute the printout to the regular students. It is important to carry the CBSE 2021 admit card on all exam days. No student will be allowed to write the exam without it. The CBSE 12th admit card mentions the student's details like name, roll number, admit card number, exam dates, centre, etc. CBSE Senior Secondary Admit Card 2021

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Reunion / HELP !!! See Wetin Dey Una Man Account / Nairaland Funny Nick bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.