Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. (4552 Views)

Davido Screaming While Performing On Stage In US - Twitter Users / Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) / Phyno Meets His Lookalike, M2 Amaechi Perfect Gideon In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by seunmohmoh(f): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2017
MEET the Beyonce lookalike who gets chased down the street by screaming fans - who are desperate for a selfie with the pop princess.

Brittany Williams, from Detroit, Michigan, says she's been mistaken for the Lemonade singer ever since her Destiny's Child days - but insists she isn't copying her, and says their similarities are "coincidental". This Beyonce lookalike has been chased down the street by screaming fans who are after a selfie
The production planner said: “I get approached all the time - whether it be on planes, at the airport or while attending events.

“I’ve also been chased, had pictures taken of me without my consent and pranks done without me knowing.

“A group of women once chased me and my friend to our car and began singing ‘Single Ladies’, beating my friend’s car with the heels of their shoes until we rolled down the window and took a picture with them.

“Most people are generally friendly though and just want a picture, they often say I look like a younger version of Beyoncé.Brittany says she loves singing, just like Beyonce, and reckons they could be relatedIt used to bother me a lot but not so much now. I struggle with people only calling me beautiful because of who I look like rather than thinking I’m beautiful because I’m me.

“I’ve learnt to accept their opinions and be confident in my own skin.

“Nothing prompted me to have this look. I was born exactly how you see me - except for the blonde hair.”

Brittany, who has dressed as Beyonce for Halloween, says her connection to the singer isn't just skin deep.Brittany, who's from Detroit, says even her parents resemble Beyonce's mum and dadIn fact, she loves singing and writing, just like her famous doppelganger - and reckons they could even be related.

She said: “We both have southern roots. My parents and her parents look like they could be related.

“She sings, dances, writes and I am gifted in the same ways - we’re both strong dominant women, fearless, and God fearing.”

While Queen Bey has a whole glam squad at her disposal, Brittany describes herself as minimalist - and says she only really wears make-up on the weekends.

Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by seunmohmoh(f): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2017
more pic

Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by axortedbabe(f): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2017
Rather she looks like Beyoncé's sister Solange..

17 Likes

Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by 2dice01: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2017
Doppledanger things

Which is the real Beyonce faa undecided

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2017
Even me sef shock!!

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2017
shocked
Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by enyi1: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
Pussy for sale
Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Deseo:
Even me sef shock!!
are you saying none of them is Beyonce in these pictures?

1 Like

Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
fabiano09:

are you saying none of them is Beyonce in these pictures?

I am saying the resemblance is shocking.

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
She is more beautiful than Beyonce

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by LesbianBoy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
Beyonce is so cute. Chai!

Jayz dey enjoy o cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by labanj1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Only looks like Beyonce with the make up on. Without the makeup you can tell the difference.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by censeakay(m): 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
All the pictures are Beyonces picture and stop fake story

1 Like

Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by BumbleBee2ice(f): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
She looks more like Solange jare
Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by femi4: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
axortedbabe:
seconded
Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by Threebear(m): 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Abakaliki version of Beyonce.
Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by nuelzy: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
Am more concerned with the boobs...

Do they look alike
Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by manuel80(m): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
2dice01:
Doppledanger things

Which is the real Beyonce faa undecided
Me sef confuse no be small
Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by Donald3d(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
LONDON used beyonce Make una check my signature jare
Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by gqboyy(m): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
Pic of people chasing her down the street or Adonbelievit

1 Like

Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by BEENUEL(m): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hello baby, lemmie Be your JAY T

I will be your Jigga

Damn..... Lekwa camili toe...... Ina mheen

Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
axortedbabe:
BumbleBee2ice:
She looks more like Solange jare
and who does Solange looks like? Yeah, Beyoncé.

So she also _fucking looks like Beyoncé. angry

1 Like

Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by olamil34(m): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
Let's have a private appointment baby
Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by wane01(m): 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
mtchew .... All this Igbo Ugwu sellers at oshodi
Re: Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. by Kobicove(m): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2017
Being harassed by fans all the time is the prize you pay for having a doppelganger who is famous undecided

(1) (Reply)

5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey / Actor, RMD Pictured With His Wife And Cool Daughter (photo) / Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.