Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House (4552 Views)

Ali Baba Challenges Anthony Joshua, As He Shows Off His Bare Chest / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) / Jay Quameh Rooney Blasts Bobrisky, Says He's A Learner In Ashawo Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by Laseye008(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZJWxX7Cjw4

Controversial cross dresser, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky has shown off the interior of his house in Lagos.

The male barbie who was recently in the news for dressing like a man on his father’s birthday, stated that his house is the perfect masterpiece of every side chick.

Sharing a video of his house, Bobrisky mentioned how he is still not satisfied with the outlook of his house, and how he has been disturbing his ‘sugar daddy’ for money to renovate the house.

Bobrisky further advised ladies to stop talking to friends about their dealings with men. He said they should be secretive not ‘kiss and tell.

1 Share

Re: Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by Righteousness89(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
What will profit you to own a Powerful palace and lose your Soul?

Come out from this Confusion, Abomination and Wickedness bro...

It's not Worth it!

4 Likes

Re: Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by TransflectTP(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by Onyi22(f): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Wailers will start wailing
Re: Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by Abfinest007(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
stop disturbing our ear
Re: Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by falcon01: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
as in eehhnn!!! no be say I like Bobrisky, is it not time to let herhim be? shehis getting momey than you broke straight normal responsible God fearing heaven bound guy or girl wey dey Insult am. heshe chose to Trade shehe's Asshole to get what shehe wants and it's working for herhim

8 Likes

Re: Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by falcon01: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's not Worth it!
see me see wahala? is it your soul? is it in anyway harming you? why are you guys Taking chloroquine on top somebody's corona?

4 Likes

Re: Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by Omihanifa: 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mumu boy won't go and renovate his father's house undecided after all we saw the place yesterday and it was nothing to write home about undecided angry and yet he's coming on social media to do damage control sad

6 Likes

Re: Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
There are many Rich people you will come across in reality and your first thought about them will be they need help.

Bobriski is one of them.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.

1 Like

Re: Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by Ernezee(m): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
confused being

1 Like

Re: Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by Orubebe01: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by VirginFinder: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
What will profit you to own a Powerful powerful palace and lose your Soul soul?

Come out from this Cconfusion, Aabomination and Wwickedness bro...

It's not Wworth it!
Re: Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by punisha: 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=VirginFinder post=90774094][/quote]

Find your virgins and leave him and his grammar..
Re: Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by punisha: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
5mins with this guy is all I need.
By the time I redesign his head, his brain will arrange.
Re: Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by VirginFinder: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
punisha:

Find your virgins and leave him and his grammar..

Are you one or do you have one tongue grin

On a serious note, some naive people may begin to think it's an acceptable way of writing/typing. I am here to protect those folks from him.
Re: Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by Samfloxin(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rotten money...ego rere ere
Re: Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by Soulsymbol99: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
.....and see wia ur papa dey stay undecided u see ur life lipsrsealed
Re: Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by dangotesmummy: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
cheesy

Showing off to online strangers when your dad's house is a mess.

Shomore?
Re: Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by Tirips(f): 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's not Worth it!
Righteousness pls I need your help. kindly check my profile pls
Thanks
Re: Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by yuswrld20(m): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
he can never go to hell
Re: Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by Karemarealty288(m): 7:41am On Jun 18, 2020
You are currently fulfilling your Demonic assignment.... When your time is up you leave the space.

Re: Your Insult Is Not Stopping My Cash– Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His House by tatatar: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's not Worth it!
What will it profit you to own nothing and still loose your soul?

(1) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Is Pregnant / Photos: Karrueche Trans Puts Her Hot Bikini Body On Display / Man Wears Nylon For An Event, Shows Off Manhood (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.