Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? (3047 Views)

Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven / See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. / Why Religion Will Be Useful When Teaching "Satire" As A Figure Of Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by enilove(m): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
smoy:
sweet religion called Islam, every thing is well elaborated, thanks for propagating Islam.

on that day for more explanation every body including you shall pass on that small tine bridge, under this bridge is fire and for who ever was a good Muslim shall pass as if he never pass on it but for bad muslims many may fall inside but later shall be pardon and lead to Paradise for their percentage of believe, but for those that never believe in One Allah and his prophet Muhammad shall be in the Hell forever.

for the first part of the hadith you quoted, it tell you that you that worship other gods like 3 gods shall be condemned on that day.

now my question is that do you know that your god in the bible is SUN?

You are deceiving yourself. It says you will be in hell pending the judgement day. Muhammed is in hell pending the judgment day. This means he has been suffering in hell since he died , likewise all other Muslims that have died.

I will not go to hell with you Muslims , in Jesus name.

Islam is a false religion , 100 % false.
All the stories of prophets you read in the Quran were from the bible . Muhammed and his thugs had copy of the Bible from which they copied the stories.

Original always comes before the fake is produced.

The God of the Bible is Holy but the God of the Quran is unholy
Volume 4, Book 54, Number 445:
Narrated Abu Dhar:
The Prophet said, "Gabriel said to me, 'Whoever amongst your followers die without having worshipped others besides Allah, will enter Paradise (or will not enter the (Hell) Fire)." The Prophet asked. "Even if he has committed illegal sexual intercourse or theft?" He replied, "Even then."

It is ignorance to think murders , kidnappers , thieves, ritualists and adulterers will go to heaven as long as they are Muslims.It is the lie of the devil to send you to hell.

God told Abraham : Genesis 17:1 KJV
And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Jesus told: Matthew 5:48 KJV
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

The disciples of Jesus also warned us in: Galatians 5:19-21 KJV
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these ; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
[20] Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
[21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things SHALL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD .

Revelation 22:10-13 KJV
And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. [11] He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. [12] And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. [13] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Don't believe Muhammed , he was not a holy prophet:
Allah SWT says:

وَإِذَا بَدَّلْنَآ ءَايَةً مَّكَانَ ءَايَةٍ ۙ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُنَزِّلُ قَالُوٓا إِنَّمَآ أَنْتَ مُفْتَرٍ ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
"And when We substitute a verse in place of a verse - and Allah is most knowing of what He sends down - they say, "You, [O Muhammad], are but an inventor [of lies]." But most of them do not know."
(QS. An-Nahl: Verse 101)

Why the corrections? Did Allah not know it was wrong b4 bringing out the wrong revelation that had to be substituted ?
Yes , he did not know because he is not the Almighty God but a Satan in disguise.
Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by smoy: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
enilove:

You are deceiving yourself. It says you will be in hell pending the judgement day. Muhammed is in hell pending the judgment day. This means he has been suffering in hell since he died , likewise all other Muslims that have died.

All the stories of prophets you read in the Quran were from the bible . Muhammed and his thugs had copy of the Bible from which they copied the stories.

Narrated Abu Dhar:
The Prophet said, "Gabriel said to me, 'Whoever amongst your followers die without having worshipped others besides Allah, will enter Paradise (or will not enter the (Hell) Fire)." The Prophet asked. "Even if he has committed illegal sexual intercourse or theft?" He replied, "Even then."

It is ignorance to think murders , kidnappers , thieves, ritualists and adulterers will go to heaven as long as they are Muslims.It is the lie of the devil to send you to hell.

And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these ; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
[20] Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
[21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things SHALL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD .

And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. [11] He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. [12] And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. [13] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Allah SWT says:

وَإِذَا بَدَّلْنَآ ءَايَةً مَّكَانَ ءَايَةٍ ۙ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُنَزِّلُ قَالُوٓا إِنَّمَآ أَنْتَ مُفْتَرٍ ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
"And when We substitute a verse in place of a verse - and Allah is most knowing of what He sends down - they say, "You, [O Muhammad], are but an inventor [of lies]." But most of them do not know."

Why the corrections? Did Allah not know it was wrong b4 bringing out the wrong revelation that had to be substituted ?
Yes , he did not know because he is not the Almighty God but a Satan in disguise.
why all this raking,do you know that your god is sun? in your bible.
Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by Julivas(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
EmperorHarry:

LMAO...i hear you oh
Keep killing yourself by try to achieve the impossible if that's what makes you happy then no problemo
But I'm pretty sure the commandments of God is slowly becoming misunderstood due to the generation gap btw the time it was written and now,so you may be thinking your in your mind doing God's will but in the end your doing the wrong things without even knowing it...But please keep living in your illusion as long as your happy doing it

Please don't get enilove wrong, it's possible to be holy so far you are in Christ Jesus. Jesus Christ is our holiness...... though we may go beyond boundary at times.... We will quickly go back to Him. Even our utmost righteousness is like filthy rag in his eyes......We can't be holy by our own abilities , but by the grace we have in Christ Jesus, though we have to be determined.

1 Like

Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by enilove(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2017
smoy:
why all this raking,do you know that your god is sun? in your bible.

Pls, show it to me.
Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by smoy: 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
enilove:

Pls, show it to me.
Psalm 84:11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield;he bestows favor and honor. No good thing does the Lord withhold from those who walk uprightly.
Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
YoungMILITANT:
These days i keep wondering if am wrong being a Christian.

Bikonu, help o.
Amadioha religion na.
Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
imhotep:

Amadioha religion na.

grin
you don high o
Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
YoungMILITANT:

grin
you don high o
Start by pouring libation at the shrine of Ala and Amadioha grin

Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
imhotep:

you really deliverancegrin
Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
imhotep:

you really need deliverancegrin
Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by enilove(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
smoy:
Psalm 84:11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield;he bestows favor and honor. No good thing does the Lord withhold from those who walk uprightly.

That is a figurative expression.
The sun is good for the growth of Plant ,but for man , we need a cover (shield )from it .

This means God is a Provider and a Protector.

Jacob called his Judah a lion , does that mean he gave birth to a lion? No.
Genesis 49:1,8-9 KJV
And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.
[8] Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.
9] Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?

Why did you not say we Christians call our God a shield , since the verse says God is a SUN AND A SHIELD ?
This is figurative praise said by David to praise God.
Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
YoungMILITANT:

you really need deliverancegrin
Why do I need deliverance grin
Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
imhotep:

Why do I need deliverance grin
because you are on cheap drugs
grin
Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by smoy: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
enilove:

That is a figurative expression.
The sun is good for the growth of Plant ,but for man , we need a cover (shield )from it .

This means God is a Provider and a Protector.

Jacob called his Judah a lion , does that mean he gave birth to a lion? No.
Genesis 49:1,8-9 KJV
And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.
[8] Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.
9] Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?

Why did you not say we Christians call our God a shield , since the verse says God is a SUN AND A SHIELD ?
This is figurative praise said by David to praise God.

it is now figurative but when Muhammed kisses a stone he worshiped it, bible called God a sun and shield and that is to tell you that it was surely not the jellos God that inspire for that expression in the bible but human expression. God will never call his own Majesty sun or shield but if its attribute he could say he is the source of protection.
Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
YoungMILITANT:

because you are on cheap drugs
grin
LOL.
You want to run away from the religion of your ancestors abi grin
Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
imhotep:

LOL.
You want to run away from the religion of your ancestors abi grin
grin
my ancestors were all Christians o.
Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
YoungMILITANT:

grin
my ancestors were all Christians o.
Chai . . . you know that is not true grin
Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
enilove:

Narrated Abu Dhar:

Allah SWT says:

twale.
Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
imhotep:

Chai . . . you know that is not true grin
grin am telling you the truth
Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
YoungMILITANT:

grin am telling you the truth
Like this abi

Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
See ur water Yam braingrin
imhotep:

Like this abi
Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
YoungMILITANT:
See ur water Yam braingrin
Oya come let us break morning colanut grin
Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
imhotep:

Oya come let us break morning colanut grin

yes am on my way because it is culture and not tradition.
grin
Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
YoungMILITANT:

yes am on my way because it is culture and not tradition.
grin
Good.
Do not be deceived by the colonizing and invading religions. grin
Re: Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
imhotep:

Good.
Do not be deceived by the colonizing and invading religions. grin
yes.
Am not deceived.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is God Both Male And Female? / Moslems Are You Ready To Commit Suicide? / What Have You Done For God Lately?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.