Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,756 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Cook For The Children-pastor Say Seeking For Divorce Against Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cook For The Children-pastor Say Seeking For Divorce Against Wife (574 Views)

If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cook For The Children-pastor Say Seeking For Divorce Against Wife by Ozdibaba: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
A pastor, Adedayo Adeyemo, on Wednesday asked an Ado-Ekiti Customary Court to dissolve the nine-year-old marriage between him and his wife, Kemi.

The News Agency of Nigeria ( NAN ) reports that the petitioner sought the dissolution on the grounds of his wife’s laziness, lack of care for the children, being adamant to correction and loss of love.

Adeyemo, 38, who is the pastor of Joint Heir Assembly of God, Ado-Ekiti, told the court that the respondent does not take good care of the house and his children.

He said he had performed all marriage rites including payment of dowry, adding that the marriage had produced two children aged nine and five years.

“My wife is a lazy woman; she does not sweep the house, prepare food for the children or bath the children.

“ I cook for the children,’’ he said.

Adeyemo, therefore, prayed the court to dissolve his marriage and award the custody of the two children to him.

The President of the Court, Mrs Olayinka Akomolede, however, adjourned the case till Jan.18, 2018 for further hearing.

http://www.streetfolded.com/2017/12/pastor-seek-for-dissolution-of-marriage.html?m=1
Re: I Cook For The Children-pastor Say Seeking For Divorce Against Wife by Artistree: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Does he not know that the only ground for divorce is adultery?
Re: I Cook For The Children-pastor Say Seeking For Divorce Against Wife by keepingmum: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
Yo cook for the children so what? Who's children are they?
Are you expecting to get a medal for performing your parental responsibilities?
If your problems are household chores then get a maid ....after all your mates get maids for their wives including cooks and drivers and washermen sef....poor church rat of a pastor

1 Like

Re: I Cook For The Children-pastor Say Seeking For Divorce Against Wife by mechre: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
See Excuse
Re: I Cook For The Children-pastor Say Seeking For Divorce Against Wife by Richy4(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
This issue would have been rectified during courtship... what were they doing during courtship.. I know it was not sex because he is a pastor tongue

During courtship, he would have known that the woman was lazy... He would have known that the lady does not take correction....

One should have thought that he would have learn how to manage that situation after nine years....

(1) (Reply)

Prostitutes, Sugar Babies, And Trophy Wives / Mind What You Eat... No One Should Buy Illness In Place Of Food. / Common Mistakes To Avoid While Shopping For Newborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.