Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

My Big Ass & Big Tits Won Me More Than 5 Awards –ghanaian Actress, Lydia Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Big Ass & Big Tits Won Me More Than 5 Awards –ghanaian Actress, Lydia Reveals (1670 Views)

Davido Awards Ghanaian Student Five-year Scholarship / Actress Lydia Lawrence-nze Pens An Emotional Note As She Welcomes A Baby / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Big Ass & Big Tits Won Me More Than 5 Awards –ghanaian Actress, Lydia Reveals by morereb10: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jaw dropping Ghanaian Actress, Lydia Forson has spoken on her rejection in the movie industry and how she later became irreplaceable. According to her, several movie directors and producers had issues with working with her due to her body mass which later brought her fortune and fame.

Lydia Forson has been able to scale through that phase with strong determination. She recently took to her Instagram page to pen the interesting message as seen below:

“I was rejected NOT because I wasn’t good enough for the role, but because I didn’t fit into the producers idea of what a ‘beautiful’ woman looks like. (mind you I know I’m fcking ) But guess what?

This big a*s and t*ts won me an AFRICA MOVIE ACADEMY AWARD, AFRICA INT. FILM FESTIVAL AWARD, GHANA MOVIE AWARD, SUPER WOMAN AWARD, CITY PEOPLE AWARD, FASHION ICON AWARD and a Your Father is drooling over me MEGA AWARD. .

It’s ok if I’m not your cup of tea; just know you’re not my kettle of hot water for my tea either.

I don’t have a problem with my body, you do; so go and FIX your problem.

UPDATE:

I see a lot of people trying to tell me how to feel and react to a situation they’ve never been a part of, first of all I ONLY posted a part of a correspondence,and not what had transpired prior. a*s a professional actress I’m well aware that I have to look a part for certain movies which is why we sometimes audition.

So it’s really ok if I’m rejected because I’m not what the producer is looking for. But this role didn’t require any of that, also I was already given the role without auditioning because of my body of work; so negotiations were made, and we were ready to start filming. Last minute someone decided to go against everyone because he didn’t think my body size was going to be attractive enough for how sexy, beautiful and romantic the movie was going to be.

And please don’t cry for me, I’m really ok. Life and God have been so good to me.”

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/my-big-ass-big-tits-won-me-more-than-5.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala dominique

Re: My Big Ass & Big Tits Won Me More Than 5 Awards –ghanaian Actress, Lydia Reveals by Izzy002(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Good for you
Re: My Big Ass & Big Tits Won Me More Than 5 Awards –ghanaian Actress, Lydia Reveals by priapus(m): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
I agree with u, Cos that's all u have to offer
Re: My Big Ass & Big Tits Won Me More Than 5 Awards –ghanaian Actress, Lydia Reveals by olamil34(m): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
So what did your brain win you ?

1 Like

Re: My Big Ass & Big Tits Won Me More Than 5 Awards –ghanaian Actress, Lydia Reveals by festwiz(m): 1:14am On Dec 07, 2017
So?! What's the big deal? You can't give what you don't have.

Enjoy your awards jare, let me go and look for beans to fry.

Re: My Big Ass & Big Tits Won Me More Than 5 Awards –ghanaian Actress, Lydia Reveals by morereb10: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2017
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Shares Almost Nude Photo From A Recent Photoshoot. / #bbn : Fan Pictured Kissing Tobi Bakare / Omoni Oboli Celebrates Children's Day With Beautiful Family Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.