Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland (8857 Views)

CAPTION This Photo, What is he doing? Endtimes business deals / Invest In Sealing Business Deals!!! / Business Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by hambehsam(m): 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2010
If you have experience of businesses that have been consumated on this forum, share your experience with others, to let others know that despite sceptism surrounding transactions on this forum, there are genuine transactions that have taken place.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by kabarka(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2010
Thank you for this thread,actually i have one deal going on right now,waiting for the result in the evening.Will get back here when its positive
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by naijacutee(f): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2010
*Sticky*
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by kabarka(m): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2010
@naijacutee
what do you mean sticky.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by kabarka(m): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2010
Well the biz was genuine but bargain was not reached by both party.So no deal.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by hambehsam(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2010
Thanks Kabarka. Personally ive concluded a deal on nairaland for the lease of a flatbed truck. the dealed has been sealed and delivered
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by olaolabiy: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2010
post deleted. i am not sure the buyer or seun wants it announced. sorry guys.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by Digriz(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2010
So people cn still trust their fellow Nigerians to that point of baiting wt a whole 600k,good news frm both parties.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by olaolabiy: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2010
post deleted. i am not sure the buyer or seun wants it announced. sorry guys.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by eros(m): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2010
ola olabiy:

yeah,
this forum helped to sell my generators.i was afraid i was going to lose my gens to family members in naija as they did not get them sold for me.so after following nairaland for about 3 years,i decided to open an account to get the gens sold.
the funniest thing is that the guy who bought the gens paid close to 600,000 naira into the account no i gave him without seeing the gens or knowing my address or my brother's address.all he had was my phone no.he paid and didn't even pick the gens up until after 2 weeks.why he trusted me i still don't know.i am proud of him.

and,i am proud of myself for not been fraudulent.and i will never be fraudulent.and,i am nigerian.good news really.

ola olabiy:

^^^^ it is strange really.he paid and my brother's bank sent him a text as confirmation.
listen to this:despite this text my brother was still afraid. he said it was not possible for any nigerian to do that-pay without knowing the seller or his address. he said may be the buyer had a means of taking the money back.that the money might leave his account. he insisted on moving the money into another account before releasing the gens.
my brother was still afraid despite seeing the money in his account. funny enough,the man did not come for the gens until after 2 weeks.
they all see the guy as an abami.
i still make jest of my brother regularly.
more than funny.

This is simply unbelievable. A Naija man sends 600k without knowing the seller or seeing the products. . . . .INCREDIBLE.

This shows that not all Nigerians are fraudulent or bad people. We still have good folks out there who do legitimate business and live right. Good job Mr. Ola, we are proud of you.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by Obamimo: 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2010
nice thread
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by fender(m): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2010
tank God for nairaland.that i am in the haulage business today is 2ru nairaland. i meet PROTOCOL here and wetin 2mths we had a deal.he brought in my mack truck that am using nw!
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by ireneann: 8:01am On Apr 09, 2010
deleted
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by tberry: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2010
through nairaland, i bought a ps3 games from some guys at www.shopabroad.com.ng and i got it delivered to nigeria. i guess we still have some trustworthy nigerians despite what we are made to believe.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by hambehsam(m): 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2010
Thanks for sharing all your experiences. Atleast we can all agreed that deals are being consumated here. If not for nairaland personally i wouldnt have started my haulage company.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by Chuksab: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2010
Distinguished Nlanders, i celebrate u ALL. Though, i have nt had a consumable transaction wit anyone but pls permit me dis opportunity to say tank u to nairaland for handy info and personnel i'v met thru dis forum. An outfit am working wit,which is into Practical workshop training on customisd electromechanical designs like dot matrix (digital display boards), digital display inverters, alternator boosters for small generators to enable it power electric iron, fridge etc; Customised security systems for Homes,offices etc;auto volume controlers for bore-holes, volume indicators for liquid storage tanks etc. We were able to find partners and more are stil coming,who are helping us facilitate workshops training financing and d profiting is amicable shared
as agreed on percentage and average workshop pulls 400k plus in major cities,towns and university environ. Tanx muc. Others for more info/enquiry on participation should plz cal - Chuks (Pst) on 07038889727.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by balium(m): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2010
I bought a laptop through Nairaland and a friend I introduced got his car in similar way
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by Tisa: 6:11am On Apr 11, 2010
really, there is no big deal doing business in Nigeria and with Nigerians. We are very open minded people it just the scare put in our minds by fraudsters, as few as they are, they (fraudsters) seem to be everywhere but believe me they are less than 0.5% of the population.

I wonder y in spite of real profitable businesses everywhere they still chose to be fraudsters.

Congratulations Mr. Ola, it refreshing reading your testimony.

Stay blessed.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by DisGuy: 1:44am On Apr 12, 2010
Well done people!!

this should be on the front page!!!

its good to be cautious however!
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by steaming(f): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2010
@ dis guy.--------my thoughts exactly!

i have also bought a few personal stuff here on nairaland from nairalanders, genuine stuff.

there's just sumfin about nairalnad-----dat makes it different ftom other online communities------it feels like a family
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by AppleofGod(f): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2010
Hi,

Yes, and thanks to Oga Seun, I have supplied alot of Grooms & Groomsmen wears to Nairalanders who wedded in January, February, March, 2010.

Juli Collections is a Groom & Groomsmen Mobile Boutique which offer free delivery of Italian suits, shirts, Ties with cufflinks, Bow Ties with Cufflinks, Bow Ties with Cummerbund, Cravats etc. to their destionations.

Our primary purpose is to relieve the Groom of the stress of trudging around endless shops on weekends, not seeing what they want, finally finding something voguely suitable only to be told is cant be supplied in the quantities they need them.

We also compliment the colours of the Groomsmen wears with the Bridemaid Dressess in a very affordable way and also create a long and lasting impression in the mind of the people that attend your wedding.

Contact Ugochi 08028356103, 08060206053 or email ugochi266@yahoo.com
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by Eireland: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2010
deleted by poster
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by breathless(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2010
met someone refurished my furnitures. wasnt really impressed by the work done. tho some friends sy they like it n asked for referral
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by biggozz(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2010
I sold my former car on this Nairaland, bidders came from everywhere and wanted to run my battery down calling my phone!! grin cheesy The final buyer came all the way from Kaduna to my Lagos office, inspected the car, we drove to the bank together, transferred money to my account and deal was done!

I had to assist the man who didn't know how to drive to drive the car to Okota where I had to kiss my car goodbye and found the nearest byke, I still relate with the buyer till today

@Eireland my company is a one stop coy for business enterprise building, within 4 years, we have assisted to establish over 23 firms some of which are house hold names even when they do not have all the money to pay as we gave them an option to pay us from their profits over the years. We can assist you in many ways to do your research and set up, u have my company website link in your mailbox already, Maybe another deal is around the corner wink grin
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by unclebros: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2010
This is the best thread ever!
Goodluck guys and lets uphold our values
Cheers
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by olaolabiy: 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2010
my post is hereby deleted. i am not sure the buyer or seun wants it announced. sorry guys.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by Eluala(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2010
I have sealed quite a number of deals on Nairaland:

1. I saw an advert of some cars from Cotonou for sale. I contacted the guy and he described the features of the car to me on phone (no pictures). a few days later, I asked for his account number and promptly paid 1million Naira into his account. I never knew him before, never saw him and never knew where he lived.

He delivered my car as per plan and I was even surprised the car was more than he described. I have been using the car now for 1 year and no problems at all.

2. I needed to bring in another car from the US and I contacted one agent I met on NL. We negotiated the price for doing the clearing and all I had was his phone number. I ordered my shipping agents in the US to mail the original vehicle and export documents to him and they did. Note I had made 100% payment to him by paying into his account and yet, I never needed to see him first. He received them, cleared the car, even helped me with registration and brought the car to my office in Marina. That's the first time I saw him live.

Needless to say I am doing another car (on the way to Lagos port) and the same guy is sure handling it.

3. When I needed to move to another apartment, I came to NL for possible leads and trust I got one and I am enjoying big time.

These guys have become my friends and I tell you there are lots of decent good Nigerians. I am not only happy and proud to have met some of them on NL, I am equally humbled to be one of them. Another thing I need to point out is that I have an open mind so I don't discriminate based on gender, ethnicity or whatever. Mind you I am of Igbo tribe, but all the 3 guys mentioned above are Yoruba. So let's show that education and enlightenment/exposure can make you begin to see that other people are fundamentally human beings like you, who just happen to exist in another parts of the world, maybe speak a different mother tongue, or look physically different due to the need for adaptation.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by hambehsam(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2010
I am really overwhelmed with the response gotten from this thread. Seun keep up the good work. NAIRALAND is our own EBAY.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by chelsea4su(f): 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2010
hello fellow nairaland is really a great opportunity to express my gratitude and love towards my trusted customers all over Nigeria and overseas ,most especially seun for creating this website,thank you.

i got this website from a friend ,then i tried my luck by posting my business on INTRODUCE YOUR BUSINESS thread by bloodline and before i knew it people started calling me for our goods,
i must say this website is my Business THANK YOU every one.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by lagbaja(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2010
I bought at very good rates a 2007 pathfinder jeep and an ID card printer through nairaland. Some Nigerians can be trusted afterall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Replace Lost CAC Incorporated Documents? / Who Is Richer Betwween Obasanjo And Dangote? / Foodstuff Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.