Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Are You Also A 'make-money-online' Wanna-be? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Also A 'make-money-online' Wanna-be? (342 Views)

If You Wanna Be Successful In This Year, You Need To Run Away From Debt(expenses / Wanna Be A Full Time Internet Marketer But I'm Confused! / Are You Also A 'make-money-online' Wanna-be? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Also A 'make-money-online' Wanna-be? by Agift1: 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
Are you also a 'make-money-online' wanna-be?

Funny question Right?

========================================================
I remember vividly my early years of venturing into online business. I was a total newbie with no experience, mentor or coach and this gave room for the so-called gurus to take full advantage of me. I foolishly threw my money at this hungry so-called gurus in exchange for trash well packaged and tagged as informational products. (Yea! Products that would supposedly teach me how to make money online). I tried paid surveys, HYIPs, peer-to-peer, MMM and even SEO. I tried them all. I literally moved from one scam to another and was innocently wasting my hard-earned cash hoping to make it big online. I was desperate!

In the end, all I had was always nothing to write home about.

...but I was determined and so I never gave up. I tried again and again and again...and one day, I discovered the secrets of the REAL, TRUE and PROFITABLE online business. I discovered those very secrets that the so-called gurus were not telling me... And you know what?... It was just a simple secret.

Do you want to know what this secret is?.. Well I will tell you... It's just a simple sentence containing only 9 words.

This simple sentence changed my entire life and since then, my bank account has factually been swelling without stress....Hehehe

=========================================================

I am sharing my story with you because you may have had a similar experience. May be you've been a victim of one or more of such fake promises and brutality...

People now find it difficult to believe that it is possible to live a comfortable life off the internet, that is, by working online.

You want the truth? ... Then I will tell you...

All these 'join today and make 100million in less than 3 days online businesses' are trash and it's totally your fault if you allow yourself to be scammed and swindled by such fake promises... And mind you I see all these adverts and post almost everyday, especially on Facebook

I had initially decided to keep quiet but then I noticed that the more I kept quiet, the more people got into these traps, especially, those people dear to me.

This is why I have decided to teach a few serious minded persons how to build a successful online business in any niche and make money working from home... I'll literally be taking these few people by the hand and teaching them step-by -step the one powerful rule to make money online..... And guess what, I will be teaching them all for free. This is my own little way of giving back to my society.

To this effect, I have created a 'Whatsapp Community of Online Income Earners' group. It is on this platform that training will be given out....

Training will commence soon...

Join the community now using the link below.
https:///send?phone=2348105319019&text=I%27m+interested+in+your+training

click the link to send me a direct message and you will be added to the group almost immediately.

https:///send?phone=2348105319019&text=I%27m+interested+in+your+training

Thanks....
See you there...
Re: Are You Also A 'make-money-online' Wanna-be? by daddio(m): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
The site can't be reached. That's the response I got.

You may add me
Re: Are You Also A 'make-money-online' Wanna-be? by Agift1: 1:11am On Dec 07, 2017
daddio:
The site can't be reached. That's the response I got.

You may add me

The issue has been resolved... but you've been added to the group

(1) (Reply)

We Design Any Web Or App Project. Check Our Service / My 2017 Message To You All / Cokodeal Connecting Africa’s Enterprises To $15 Trillion International Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.