Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Infinix Hot 4/hot 4 Pro: Moving Apps To SD Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 4/hot 4 Pro: Moving Apps To SD Card (7168 Views)

TECNO WX3P App Moving To SD Card / Camon Cx Install Apps To SD Card / Finally: Infinix Zero 5, Note 4, HOT 5 : How To Block / Unblock Specific Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 4/hot 4 Pro: Moving Apps To SD Card by obisco4u: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
Infinix hot 4 pro X556 and hot 4 X557 users with XOS v2.2 based on Android 7.0 will notice that they are unable to move apps to SD card to free up space on the internal storage. This is very bad. But recently, news had it that Tecno released an update to fix this issue on Canon CX. I have summited a thread on Xclub to bring the problem to Infinix engineers attention.

The 16GB internal memory might not be enough to store all our games and apps if some heavy ones can't be moved to the SD card.

Please guys also post a thread like this on Xclub via the Xclub app on your phone, so that Infinix engineers will take note and fix it via an update.

Re: Infinix Hot 4/hot 4 Pro: Moving Apps To SD Card by Emmaboss(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
This is an issue am having now because I have an app game that I have gone far in.. But I want to move it to SD card so I Can reset my phone..
Re: Infinix Hot 4/hot 4 Pro: Moving Apps To SD Card by budosky(m): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2018
obisco4u:
Infinix hot 4 pro X556 and hot 4 X557 users with XOS v2.2 based on Android 7.0 will notice that they are unable to move apps to SD card to free up space on the internal storage. This is very bad. But recently, news had it that Tecno released an update to fix this issue on Canon CX. I have summited a thread on Xclub to bring the problem to Infinix engineers attention.

The 16GB internal memory might not be enough to store all our games and apps if some heavy ones can't be moved to the SD card.

Please guys also post a thread like this on Xclub via the Xclub app on your phone, so that Infinix engineers will take note and fix it via an update.

were you able to fix the memory issue?
Re: Infinix Hot 4/hot 4 Pro: Moving Apps To SD Card by obisco4u: 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
budosky:

No, not yet.
Re: Infinix Hot 4/hot 4 Pro: Moving Apps To SD Card by obisco4u: 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
budosky:

No, not yet.
Re: Infinix Hot 4/hot 4 Pro: Moving Apps To SD Card by Mafiana(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
This is indeed a very serious problem i have been battling with all day.
Re: Infinix Hot 4/hot 4 Pro: Moving Apps To SD Card by AirstarKane(f): 8:17am On May 27, 2020
Hello, I searched for this post and came across yours. Were you able to move your apps to sd card?

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Tips: How To Make Your Blackberry Load Faster. / Crowd Queue To Buy Iphone SE 2020 Despite Coronavirus / Help Needed On MTN SIM Backup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.